Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
InShaA said:
Hey Guys, I have much awaited nomination news to share.

Alhamdulillah (Thanks to Allah ), received the nomination email an hour back.

All the best for ones who are waiting for it. Lucky email with happiness is on the way :)
Congratulations Insha :D

Saske

Sep 3, 2015
Hey,

I am in Karnataka, India right now. What is the process to obtain a Police Certificate for Express Entry?

I thought I can apply through Passport website but the CIC website says for india -

If you are a citizen of India:

▼ If you live in India:

For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your District.

For residents of other states: You can apply at your local District Police Station.

For residents of Delhi: You can apply at your local District Police Station or online on the Delhi Police website or on the Passport India website. The Web site will list what information and documents you need. If you apply online, your certificate will be returned to you electronically.

Please suggest

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Saske said:
Hey,

I am in Karnataka, India right now. What is the process to obtain a Police Certificate for Express Entry?

I thought I can apply through Passport website but the CIC website says for india -

If you are a citizen of India:

▼ If you live in India:

For residents of Punjab: You can apply to your local Senior Superintendent of Police, or the senior ranking police official at the police station in your District.

For residents of other states: You can apply at your local District Police Station.

For residents of Delhi: You can apply at your local District Police Station or online on the Delhi Police website or on the Passport India website. The Web site will list what information and documents you need. If you apply online, your certificate will be returned to you electronically.

Please suggest
Book an appointment from Passport seva kendra and select PCC as service. u can find more details on passport seva kendra website

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hey Guys,
A quick query about points increment. I accepted the invitation yesterday night but till now, points haven't increased. What is the maximum time it may take for updating.

Thanks for replies.

InShaA

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
InShaA said:
Hey Guys,
A quick query about points increment. I accepted the invitation yesterday night but till now, points haven't increased. What is the maximum time it may take for updating.

Thanks for replies.

InShaA
Firstly, many congratulations insha.. i am very happy for you :).. your point will reflect within 24-48 hours. :)

KInd Regards
Poonam

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hi Guys,

Please update pr application spread sheer with application submission date as 24 sept 2015 for me .. thanks
Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility - Review in Progress
Review of medical results - Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents - No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview - Not needed at this time
A background check is needed - Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached - Not Started

I can a column in spreadsheet with name ECAS processing start date and ECAS line number.. May anyone mind explaining what is this and why i dont have this information in my current status

Kind Regards
Poonam

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
InShaA said:
Mine certificate number is 221
Thanks Inshaa for sharing your number.
Good luck :)

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
LJJ said:
Ok thank you Insha. we submitted the additional documents on sep 4th.
Dear LJJ
Did you enter your data to spreadsheet?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
LJJ said: