+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

imoptra

Jun 2, 2015
Hi Admin,

Please add me in your whatsapp group for NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program.

Deenadayalan C
+919035013442

neha_s

Oct 29, 2014
Please someone share the link for Nova Scotia Application package, as I am really confused what all forms to fill, I have my FSWP returned parcel thinking of taking a chance by sending docs for nomation.
Thanks

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
imoptra said:
Hi Admin,

Please add me in your whatsapp group for NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program.

Deenadayalan C
+919035013442
Hi
Please add me in your whatsapp group for Nova Scotia PNP too.I'm going to send my NSNP applications to NS.
+989126631857

kaussa

Oct 31, 2014
Guys this is my 3rd request to add me on whatsapp group. I am not sure if it is already 100.

I have created one as no one added me :-(. Please send me a message to +91-9502496786. I shall add you.

Thanks,
Kaussa

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
Dears, Kindly add me to whats app group. I have sent my documents last week.

My number is : +201283855811

Thanks
F.K

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
kaussa said:
Guys this is my 3rd request to add me on whatsapp group. I am not sure if it is already 100.

I have created one as no one added me :-(. Please send me a message to 9502496786. I shall add you.

Thanks,
Kaussa
What's your country code ? I am unable to add you

I had already sent Personal message to your ID for detailed timeline and was waiting for that.......... :)

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
F.K said:
Dears, Kindly add me to whats app group. I have sent my documents last week.

My number is : +201283855811

Thanks
F.K
FK

Please give me your complete Name for adding

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Moh Mor said:
Hi
Please add me in your whatsapp group for Nova Scotia PNP too.I'm going to send my NSNP applications to NS.
+989126631857
What's your Full name ..?

Saske

Sep 3, 2015
aru_nj said:
1)Upload IELTS and ECA in Edu section as last document
2)If spouse account is shown as proof of fund , you need to be the joint account holder of the said deposit
3) PF, FD, RD can be shown , but as per the CIC guideline you need to have 6 months average balance also there in bank letter. If FD is opened 6 months back , i think its ok , (otherwise give explanation letter for the source of funds

Anyone else got different comments on the third point? :)
Thanks for the reply.

Can you please elaborate a little on point 3. what is meant by '6 months average balance also there in bank letter'. Also, this gives rise to more queries for me? Can I provide downloaded bank statements? If not, then I get downloaded bank statements stamped from the bank and then use them? And with showing spouse's money as proof of funds, I am a little worried, coz I planned to include my wife's PF, RD and FD along, for proving funds. Please suggest/help.

Apart from this I also posted a query earlier which nobody replied. Once you get the PR and Visa, NS gives how much time to do your landing in NS? Also, can I return to home country after just completing my landing? because if I get PR, I plan to first complete my landing within the stipulated time and then return for some time. I will be returning to NS a few months later for job search. Also, with regards to landing to get a PR card, can it be done by me for my family as well or they have to do it themselves by being physically present there?

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Saske said:
Thanks for the reply.

Can you please elaborate a little on point 3. what is meant by '6 months average balance also there in bank letter'. Also, this gives rise to more queries for me? Can I provide downloaded bank statements? If not, then I get downloaded bank statements stamped from the bank and then use them? And with showing spouse's money as proof of funds, I am a little worried, coz I planned to include my wife's PF, RD and FD along, for proving funds. Please suggest/help.

Apart from this I also posted a query earlier which nobody replied. Once you get the PR and Visa, NS gives how much time to do your landing in NS? Also, can I return to home country after just completing my landing? because if I get PR, I plan to first complete my landing within the stipulated time and then return for some time. I will be returning to NS a few months later for job search. Also, with regards to landing to get a PR card, can it be done by me for my family as well or they have to do it themselves by being physically present there?

Check out the bank letter requirement of CIC
Mandatory that the account be in the name of the Principal Applicant or it should be a joint account..

Purpose

To confirm whether the applicant meets the low income cut-off (LICO), as assessed by amount of money they hold compared to the number of people in their family

Document requirements

The applicant should provide official letter(s) from financial institution(s) which list all current bank and investment accounts, as well as outstanding debts such as credit cards and loans. The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include applicant's name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address), the account numbers, dates of when each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance in the past six months. Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Sharnaa

Oct 7, 2014
Regarding the employer letter, I already got my roles & responsibilities letters from all my previous employers, without any NOC code mentioned in it. Now, getting them once again from all of them is a tedious task. Also, my current employer wouldn't be interested in giving me this letter, if he comes to know that it is for immigration purpose. So I cannot get the letter with NOC code mentioned. Without NOC, yes I can.

So, can I submit these roles & responsibilities letters without NOC code mentioned? Can I personally attach a supporting letter explaining relevance of my NOC code with these letters?

Any guidance would be highly appreciated.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharnaa said:
Regarding the employer letter, I already got my roles & responsibilities letters from all my previous employers, without any NOC code mentioned in it. Now, getting them once again from all of them is a tedious task. Also, my current employer wouldn't be interested in giving me this letter, if he comes to know that it is for immigration purpose. So I cannot get the letter with NOC code mentioned. Without NOC, yes I can.

So, can I submit these roles & responsibilities letters without NOC code mentioned? Can I personally attach a supporting letter explaining relevance of my NOC code with these letters?

Any guidance would be highly appreciated.
As far as I know, you're not required to show a NOC on the employment letter. You just need to ensure that the job duties listed coincide with NOC that you're applying for in Express Entry