+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Maverickjo said:
But what if I dont have one? Will a letter signed and stamped by the employer explaining that I'm getting my salary with all other details likely to be sufficient ?

Thnx for your help
when you get ita there is a section to upload docs .. under employment history there is a "i" image to get information of docs to upload.. when you click that it provides you with list of docs to upload.. if my memory supports me there they have pay stubs aswell

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snehan said:
-----------------IMPORTANT-----------------------

Dear All,

So far we are more or less successful with updating the SS regularly and i hope people are getting help from this. Also, got good responses from PR applicants as well whom you will find in the new sheet (PR Applicants).

Coming to the point, We need an active volunteer moderator for updating the Spread Sheet regularly. Anyone who think can perform this task actively please reply or send me PM. By saying actively, i meant a person is an active moderator who regularly reads this thread, monitors the updates posted by the members, and then updates the SS as soon as possible. :) I will add more than one moderator if needed.

I want to poke Change, hope2015, mappleback specially. If you guys want to do this i will be happy.

The both sheets ("NS Nomination Applicants" and "PR Applicants") of the SS is now fully up-to-date.

Lastly, Congrats to all who got AOR, ITA, and PPR. And Good luck for others!

Also, happy to know that the cap limit is increased!

Everyone just keep in touch.

Regards,
Snehan
May I make a suggestion? It would be interesting to include another column for points, as it is not clear if the EE or NS points are required.

bimbychic

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Snehan said:
Hello bimbychic,

I didn't find your entry in the SS. Please post your data through the form. Find the links in my signature. Thanks.
Hi Snehan,

My name is Abimby on the spreadsheet

Nationality : Nigeria

NOC :2147

Thanks

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
@ SNEHAN:

please add one more column named "ECAS IN PROCESS DATE" to the PR spreadsheet.

this date points to the current date CIC is working on. data from other forums show that CIC is finalizing applications with " we started processing your application on 13-15 August 2015".

kindly contact other PR applicants to check their ECAS and write out their " we started processing your application" date in the corresponding column.

thanks.

my own date is Sept. 1 for " ECAS in Process"

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hey Guys,

I forgot to mention my name in the email for additional doc request. I just replied to the email that was sent to me which had my case id.

The last date was 15th of this month. Is it something worry some or they would be just fine with the case id? I am worried now

If somebody could share the phone number to whom I can call and ask for my file, then it would help me.

Thanks for the help and replies.

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
InShaA said:
Hey Guys,

I forgot to mention my name in the email for additional doc request. I just replied to the email that was sent to me which had my case id.

The last date was 15th of this month. Is it something worry some or they would be just fine with the case id? I am worried now

If somebody could share the phone number to whom I can call and ask for my file, then it would help me.

Thanks for the help and replies.

check your email again and "reply" again to the original email. add new contents you so wish and do not forget to reference your file number in the subject column

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
oladelemary said:
check your email again and "reply" again to the original email. add new contents you so wish and do not forget to reference your file number in the subject column
Thanks oladelemary, but I replied to the original email which I received from NS Nominee Officer which already had the file number. I am worried about my name which I didn't mention. Is that ok or both name and file number are required?

yeyeoba

Aug 21, 2015
Hello all,
My NSPN application was received on 12th March 2015, up till now, I've not heard information or request. Should I be worried? or does anybody have information on which dates they are treating now?
Thank you all for your useful responses and advice.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
yeyeoba said:
Hello all,
My NSPN application was received on 12th March 2015, up till now, I've not heard information or request. Should I be worried? or does anybody have information on which dates they are treating now?
Thank you all for your useful responses and advice.
Hi,
Don't worry my friend, NSOI is checking FEB apps. They don't send you any email till they have passed apps brfor yours.
So wait and be hopeful

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
InShaA said:
Thanks oladelemary, but I replied to the original email which I received from NS Nominee Officer which already had the file number. I am worried about my name which I didn't mention. Is that ok or both name and file number are required?
Hi Insha,
They can recognize you by file number. So it shouldn't be a problem that you didn't mention your name unless the email should be sent in a specific format including applicants name, birth day ,...
Experts please share your idea to help Insha

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
http://www.dailybusinessbuzz.ca/Provincial-News/2015-09-16/article-4278708/Premier-says-Nova-Scotia-willing-and-able-to-do-more-as-300-immigrant-nominations-added/1?newsletterid=203&date=2015-09-17-15

Saske

Sep 3, 2015
Maverickjo said:
When did you get your AOR, Nomination, ITA ... then PR? If I may ask you?
I applied for NSNO somewhere last week Jan, 15. Got my AOR somewhere Feb, 15. Don't remember exact dates. Will have to dig my emails for those details. Last week of Aug, 15 I got request for some additional info, which I provided in a couple of days. Sept 1st week I received request to accept or decline NSNP offer in my EE profile. I accepted the request this week. I expect to be picked up in the next EE draw.

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Hi guys..after lot of hard work and patience i got request for additional document...will submit in couple of days..have got 5 days of window.
for all those who are waiting for request of additional document..be ready and stay alert as you might also get call from NS Officer and he/she may brief you on cell phone..so don"t get scared and pick up call as soon as you see Nova soctia no and answer to NS officer.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shubhang_18 said:
Hi guys..after lot of hard work and patience i got request for additional document...will submit in couple of days..have got 5 days of window.
for all those who are waiting for request of additional document..be ready and stay alert as you might also get call from NS Officer and he/she may brief you on cell phone..so don"t get scared and pick up call as soon as you see Nova soctia no and answer to NS officer.

Hey Shubang.. guess that is a good sign, I replied on your message..

However, Would you please share what type of "Additional Info" were requested?

Many thanks ...

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Maverickjo said:
Hey Shubang.. guess that is a good sign, I replied on your message..

However, Would you please share what type of "Additional Info" were requested?

Many thanks ...
Hi maverick.
. check ur inbox or reply...they have asked for job responsibilities. Noc code