+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

nonnemacher

Aug 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aasimshehzad said:
I want to apply for immigration of Nova Scotia. Please help me out when it will be open?
They are still accepting applications. check this out http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/ for more info

Canadaprseeker

Dec 22, 2014
Maverickjo said:
Poonam ..stevead and all who got ITA .. Congratulations ! Guys you go and celebrate the wonderful moment :D

You deserve it!

Maverick88
Hi Guys , congrats ! I have a small question. All the documents which we are sending to Nova scotia should be notarized ?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Many congrats to all guys got ITA :D
Pray for us to get it this year :-*

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Snehan said:
Hi Zahid_Uttara,

Congrats on getting the PPR!

Regarding your EE profile status, I think your profile will get updated soon. It should not be a problem even if it doesn't get updated, you already got passport request :)

Please share the followings with us:

PR application submission date:
Date when additional document asked:
Passport request date:
PR application submission date: 23rd July
Date when additional document asked: 28th July
Passport request date: 7th sep

They ask to upload photos and passport in EE application form. Regarding passport do I need to scan all pages from start to end including blank page and all stamp page and cover page? Please advice me.

Zahid_Uttara

Star Member
May 5, 2010
prempaulj said:
Congratulations Zahid, on your PPR.. Did CIC send you address of "Canada Visa Application Center" as to where you have to submit PP and photos?
Yes, CIC mentioned address of "Canada Visa Application Center".

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CADragon said:
I don't think this will end up with any results !
Logically if everyone send them an Application wants to follow up about the status (which could happen many times not just once) that means they have to go and check and review your application despite of the date you sent it ...
Therefore, They have organize it as follow:
1- Applicants send their applications
2- They start reviewing applications according to the receiving date (they don't give you a notice on the recieving date) but they send you an AOR once they have reached and opened your application for review... (and due to the huge amount of applications this happens in a range of 3 - 5 months from the sending date).

Hence, trying to call them or e.mail them about a certain application probably won't have an answer ... imagine 10000 applicants sending e.mails to check the status of their applications .. once each month ... that needs a dedicated department to respond to them.

Btw I've sent mine end of July (and to be honest) I don't think I have a chance for this year ... but since it's my first time I wanted to give it a try !

Don't be in a rush ... some of the people here are trying this for the second or third year ! Patience is a virtue ;)

If I'm Mistaken please correct me guys ! ... I answered with what I know ! :)
Dragon is 100%, right.. Have patience and you will be rewarded..

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canadaprseeker said:
Hi Guys , congrats ! I have a small question. All the documents which we are sending to Nova scotia should be notarized ?

Your documents show doubly proved and have more weightage if they are notarized

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zahid_Uttara said:
PR application submission date: 23rd July
Date when additional document asked: 28th July
Passport request date: 7th sep

They ask to upload photos and passport in EE application form. Regarding passport do I need to scan all pages from start to end including blank page and all stamp page and cover page? Please advice me.
When was the Medical Passed?

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Congratulations to poonam,stevead and to the others who got their ITA yesterday. I got mine also. Let's keep our faith and hopes high! God bless to all!

God is good! All the time! No questions about that. :)

shqkrkwk

Aug 1, 2015
Hello

I have a question...
After ITA, when I making profile..
What is answer for this question...?
Has XXXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory? Yes? or No?

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shqkrkwk said:
Hello

I have a question...
After ITA, when I making profile..
What is answer for this question...?
Has XXXX received a nomination certificate from a province or territory? Yes? or No?
You should choose as YES

All the best