Nomination.....
12-Jun-2015
AOR Received.
01-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Virsa said:
Hi

Please see my Timeline and the duration of each process for the programs I applied

Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry
Application sent - 1/7/2015
Application received - 1/12/2015
AOR -3/4/2015
Additional document asked - 4/20/2015
Nomination received - 4/29/2015

Express Entry

ITA in 9th Draw - 5/22/2015
Confirmation of online transmission - 25/06/2015 (submitted my Medical (upfront) along with my online applications.
1st AOR - 25/06/2015
Request Letter for province nominee form - 06/26/2015
2nd AOR - 07/16/2015
PPR - 08/28/2015
Passport send to NDVO through VFS Chennai - 08/31/2015
COPR & Visa stamped Passport Reveived - 09/03/2015

You can directly go to the VFS office and hand over the PPR request letter with your passport and the Photo (specifications mentioned in CIC). They will transmit your passport to the local Canada high commission. It is chargeable and the fee details are available in VFS site.

I did not have any interview and not yet finalized the travel date. but early next year 2016.

Hope this help...

All - Please post your queries in this forum to get it clarified.

Thanks you All !!! Hope you all will get a Good news soon......

Thanks,
Hi Virsa,

Congratulations for the PPR :) Hope you will doing well with the pre-arrival procedures and wish you successes in your new life in Canada.

Regards,

Virsa

Apr 24, 2015
Michael2014 said:
Hi Virsa,

Congratulations for the PPR :) Hope you will doing well with the pre-arrival procedures and wish you successes in your new life in Canada.

Regards,
Thanks Michael. Yes I am preparing the pre-arrival procedures.

Thanks,

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

Today I have got a very strange update in ECAS

After decision made on 1sep I clicked on the status of decision made today and I got the the 7 th line which is

They have sent me a corespondent today 5/9 and I have to provide the required .

As Iam aware that after decision made should recive a request for passports ?

Any one got the same update on ECAS .

Also please advise what kind of new request that they can request after decision made

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
How many people have been issued nomination under thid program? Any estimates?

If theres any web link, please provide..

Harry06

Oct 31, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi [size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Virsa[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

I have applied for novascotia in July 2015. I also got request for resume from PEI. I want to know that how much time it will take for response from novascotia. My noc is 2173 and my score are 337. I have created my EE profile in January 2015. Now i have only 4 months. Do i get response in coming months?

Thanks Harry

shqkrkwk

Aug 1, 2015
Virsa said:
Hi

Please see my Timeline and the duration of each process for the programs I applied

AOR -3/4/2015

Express Entry

Confirmation of online transmission - 25/06/2015 (submitted my Medical (upfront) along with my online applications.
1st AOR - 25/06/2015
2nd AOR - 07/16/2015
PPR - 08/28/2015

You can directly go to the VFS office and hand over the PPR request letter with your passport and the Photo (specifications mentioned in CIC). They will transmit your passport to the local Canada high commission. It is chargeable and the fee details are available in VFS site.

I did not have any interview and not yet finalized the travel date. but early next year 2016.

Hope this help...

Thanks,
Hello Virsa..

May I ask one?
What is "Request Letter for province nominee form - 06/26/2015"
Tthey asked nominee certificate?
Just wondering ....

If anyone know, please let me know...

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi guys! Ive noticed that the draws from the express entry pool is always on Friday. Pls view this website http://www.canadavisa.com/express-entry-invitations-to-apply-issued.html

Hoping that all applicants who had nomination this August 27 will get ITA on September 11,2015 or Sept 18,2015.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone...

For those who got AOR long time, Did you get any email from NS Immigration Office with the final decision of your case?

OR in other words,

Will NS Immigration Office communicate the final conclusion "refusal" of those who were not picked up?

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
Maverickjo said:
Hello everyone...

For those who got AOR long time, Did you get any email from NS Immigration Office with the final decision of your case?

OR in other words,

Will NS Immigration Office communicate the final conclusion "refusal" of those who were not picked up?
Hi Maverick. Usually it take 1 to 2 month of time for NSNP to process. . if you look at spreadsheet some people got query for document in one month while for some it took two months for nomination...SO you can calculate..e.g If you got AOR on 31st July and you replied back with Express entry no on 1st August than you have to wait till 1st October..... if you don't get reply till than lets say Query or request for documents..than you can mail them after 1st october and ask for your status which probably must be rejected due to some xyz reason.

Hope it helps to you.. If you could mention which date you got AOR

Regards
Shubhang vayeda

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Virsa said:
Hi

AOR -3/4/2015

Express Entry

1st AOR - 25/06/2015
2nd AOR - 07/16/2015
PPR - 08/28/2015

Hope this help...

Thanks,

Congratulations virsa,am very happy for you,have a safe flight to NS.... :)

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shubhang_18 said:
Hi Maverick. Usually it take 1 to 2 month of time for NSNP to process. . if you look at spreadsheet some people got query for document in one month while for some it took two months for nomination...SO you can calculate..e.g If you got AOR on 31st July and you replied back with Express entry no on 1st August than you have to wait till 1st October..... if you don't get reply till than lets say Query or request for documents..than you can mail them after 1st october and ask for your status which probably must be rejected due to some xyz reason.

Hope it helps to you.. If you could mention which date you got AOR

Regards
Shubhang vayeda

Thanks Shubhang for your reply

You are right, I already concluded that (the shortest period between AOR and Nomination was like less than one month and on the other hand it was more than months.. But really couldn't understand why many people "got their AOR long time now" still with this orange Zone (never made any progress or reported refusal of their applications)..

My understanding was that NSIO will eventually inform you and then close the case if not been selected.. my AOR was on 22nd of July..

Have a good day!

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Maverickjo said:
Thanks Shubhang for your reply

You are right, I already concluded that (the shortest period between AOR and Nomination was like less than one month and on the other hand it was more than months.. But really couldn't understand why many people "got their AOR long time now" still with this orange Zone (never made any progress or reported refusal of their applications)..

My understanding was that NSIO will eventually inform you and then close the case if not been selected.. my AOR was on 22nd of July..

Have a good day!
hey maverick,

was there any additional queationd asked to you post 22 july ur aor?