Hi Guys,
which date NS is processing now ?
9th February. No update after that.

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Re: Draws / EE Rounds Timing

prempaulj said:
Yes, No schedule is known.. Only CIC decides and conducts the draw.. Recently as per the latest strategy, CIC conducts the draw every bi-weekly i.e two weeks once.
Hi .. .
Yeah I noticed such a pattern recently ... I'll just go with that for now :)

Thanks !

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
ryan.esquieres said:
HI Snehan! id like to ask regarding the interview? How was it? Is it just a personal and easy question?
Dear ryan.esquieres,

lol...where did you find that i was called for interview ? I just sent my PR application recently and was asked to upload schedule 4 form along and got an update that my medical is passed.

However, i have some high level idea about the interview. They will talk to you to know you intention, plan to settle there and might see your documents. I don't know more detail than this. In this forum you will find lots of people who got interview call. You can contact them.

Thanks.

Aug 24, 2015
my file transfer apirl 2014 nova socita to colombo medical request 11 august 2014 ,medical done 18 august 2014 ,bank statememt request 18 sep 2014 but not passport request till date

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Question, if the nsoi closes the program this year, what will happen to the other applications? I just sent my application this month and as I've seen on the spreadsheet, january and some february applicants got their nominations or AORs last june, july and august. But I 'm still wishing, hoping... really hoping that i'm going to receive a nomination, if not this year, maybe early next year.

RD9975

Mar 7, 2015
Thank you all.
I have question, please help me.
I haven’t received document check list when and how I will get it.

Once again thanks and best of luck

RDP

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
hi guya

need one help urgently i seems to be forgotten my cic express entry password and one of the security question's answer.. i tried another alternative given on cic to link account with another gckey but with no help .. their system is not able to search my details

has anyone faced this issue? if yes then what was the resolution.

kindly help

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
poonam_nagrani said:
hi guya

need one help urgently i seems to be forgotten my cic express entry password and one of the security question's answer.. i tried another alternative given on cic to link account with another gckey but with no help .. their system is not able to search my details

has anyone faced this issue? if yes then what was the resolution.

kindly help
If you forgot the password and one of the security question answer , you need to contact CIC over mail to reset the ID. There is no other way.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
im_a_banker said:
Question, if the nsoi closes the program this year, what will happen to the other applications? I just sent my application this month and as I've seen on the spreadsheet, january and some february applicants got their nominations or AORs last june, july and august. But I 'm still wishing, hoping... really hoping that i'm going to receive a nomination, if not this year, maybe early next year.
Last year they rejected the rest of the applicants. If so you can reapply on 2016.

I heard a rumor that they might move the rest of the applicants to 2016. I am not sure about this . Heard from some watsapp group.

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
aru_nj said:
If you forgot the password and one of the security question answer , you need to contact CIC over mail to reset the ID. There is no other way.
Hi There is a way. i have fixed the problem. You can create a new gckey and link your old profile whith this new account.

Calling CIC wont help as they dont entertain if you are outside Canada. Moreover i tried reaching them and they were just providing steps which i were already following. The mail they shared clearly mentioned that they wont be able to reset the same.

Wrote a mail to question @ gc.ca as well but read somewhere that they wont reply.

Anyways i was able to figure out the alternative, previously while linking my account i was not giving passport issuing authority name correctly. I thought i gave pune so was trying with "Pune " but after numerous attempt i tried with "pune maharashtra" and was successful in associating my account with new gckey. Thanks for your reply :)

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
RD9975 said:
Thank you all.
I have question, please help me.
I haven't received document check list when and how I will get it.

Once again thanks and best of luck

RDP
hy, from your text i am inferring that you have already created your EE profile. After submitting EE profile, you have to wait until you get ITA. If you get ITA then you will find the documents checklist and you will be able to upload files too. thank you

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poonam_nagrani said:
Hi There is a way. i have fixed the problem. You can create a new gckey and link your old profile whith this new account.

Calling CIC wont help as they dont entertain if you are outside Canada. Moreover i tried reaching them and they were just providing steps which i were already following. The mail they shared clearly mentioned that they wont be able to reset the same.

Wrote a mail to question @ gc.ca as well but read somewhere that they wont reply.

Anyways i was able to figure out the alternative, previously while linking my account i was not giving passport issuing authority name correctly. I thought i gave pune so was trying with "Pune " but after numerous attempt i tried with "pune maharashtra" and was successful in associating my account with new gckey. Thanks for your reply :)
Good initiative..
Note: Kindly do not reveal your personal account security answer / passwords, a/c name or numbers, or any other confidential information in any of the forums.
As you have given the clue of the security answer / password here, kindly change the old password to a new one, immediately.

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Folks,

Did anyone got your PR Visa Stamped? I would like to know what would the VO's ask in the interview and how long is the interview conducted?

Thanks.