14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
polarisyu said:
Hi experts,

I got nomination recently and ITA soon I guess. I have the following questions:

1. when submitting my file to province, I only included part of my travels as paper line space is enough and my trip is too much. What am I supposed to submit to EE system? Copying the same of my submission to province or include every trip in my passport? I don't know if province and EE share information or not. If they do, they will notice some discrepancy...

2. my wife is now pregnant and the doctor asked us not to have x-ray. what shall we do? Send EE a note, asking for a medical check postpone until our baby is born? I guess this will put our application on hold then?

3. I lived in Belgium for some time. According to CIC website, i need to get Police certificate from designated channel. But I have got it from the city hall when I lived. Is it also acceptable by CIC?

4. is the bank account under my spouse acceptable by CIC? I am the PA btw.

thank you for your reply!!!
1)You should have included every travel in Nova Scotia file too. Since you have not included it is better to sent an additional document to Nova Scotia mentioning all the travel . It is better you to correct the mistake before they finds out as cic office is also in Nova Scotia . Don't know whether they have file sharing...

2) I think they will give exception on this . Get a doctor certificate and inform cic about this ...there are similar cases..

3) If you live outside of Belgium:
You must send a personal written request by e-mail, mail or fax to the Federal Public Service Justice.

cjc-csr @ just.fgov.be. No other document is accepted.

4) spouse bank account is acceptable . Better you to be second applicant..

This is based on my knowledge from the forum and cic website . Please contact cic before making final decision....

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
hope 2015 said:
+1 for you dear aru_nj, your explanations about probable questions from NSOI were very helpful.
Please lets know what did you provide regarding question1.
thank you
I have created 6?columns

I used first two for employment start and end date( specific position). Third for corresponding designation. Fourth for noc code . 5 th for noc duties as mentioned in the website. 6 th for my duties which I did corresponding to specific noc duty..

Repeat the process for every designation .

I got it signed by my supervisor on company letter head and stamp. First my supervisor didn't agrees to this , but later I managed to get him done..

Thanks ..

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
aru_nj said:
I have created 6?columns

I used first two for employment start and end date( specific position). Third for corresponding designation. Fourth for noc code . 5 th for noc duties as mentioned in the website. 6 th for my duties which I did corresponding to specific noc duty..

Repeat the process for every designation .

I got it signed by my supervisor on company letter head and stamp. First my supervisor didn't agrees to this , but later I managed to get him done..

Thanks ..
Great, Thanks a lot

stevead

Dec 15, 2014
Dear Colleagues

I just received the mail below from a Nominee officer requesting for additional information. Please i need every advise i can get as i have to response within 15 business days. What have change in my situation is that, when i applied i (including myself) have a family of 3 but now i have a family of 4. how do i address this change?

Dear Mr. Adeya:

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program – Nova Scotia Demand Stream and intends to refuse your application.

In order to continue processing your application, additional information is required to be submitted to NSOI within 15 business days of the date of this correspondence. The requested information may be submitted via email, but for ease of reference please ensure that you quote your name and file # 205280.

Additional information required:

1. You have not demonstrated that you and your family intent to permanently settle in Nova Scotia. Please explain how you came to choose Nova Scotia as a destination for settlement.
2. Please provided updated financial documents. Documents cannot be more than six months old for assessment.
3. Are there any limitations or penalties on withdrawal from your pension fund?

Should you fail to submit the requested information by August 28, 2015, your application will be refused and your file closed.

If your situation changes and you choose to reapply to the NSNP, we would be happy to assess your new application with the eligibility criteria in place at that time.

Thanks

kaussa

Oct 31, 2014
You need to reply with

Baby’s passport
Baby’s birth certificate
Updated IMM 0008 form to include the baby
Updated IMM 5406 forms to include the baby
Updated IMM 5669 forms to include every activity since the application was submitted
Updated proof of settlement funds
New application fee for the baby

Thanks,
kaussa

newland

Star Member
Oct 26, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
HongKong
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2014-03-05
Doc's Request.
2014-06-30
Nomination.....
2014-08-25
AOR Received.
2014-09-16
IELTS Request
Submitted with Initial Application
File Transfer...
2015-02-11
Med's Request
2015-07-03
Med's Done....
2015-07-18
Interview........
NOT
Passport Req..
2015-08-31
VISA ISSUED...
2015-09-22
LANDED..........
2016-01-30
thanks buddy, it's useful..

kujo said:
Hi guys!

Maybe the following information will be useful. I wrote to immigration officer who sent me nomination e-mail and asked:
If I am unable to find a job for a long time (or other cases which make our life difficult in Nova Scotia), are we allowed to move to other provinces? Is it a problem? Is there an obligation to live in Nova Scotia for a fixed period of time?

And this is the answer:

The intent of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program is to find individuals who would like to settle long-term in Nova Scotia. Once you have PR, though, there are no restrictions on where you can live within Canada.

There are many supports to help newcomers to Nova Scotia. I hope that you will stay in NS for a long time!

alamazwar

Jul 13, 2015
Hello guys...Last AOR was application dated 9th Feb-2015.
Any progress thereafter??
Brothers with application dated 10th & 11 Feb are requested to provide ur valuable input.

alamazwar

Jul 13, 2015
Hello guys...Last AOR was application dated 9th Feb-2015.
Any progress thereafter??
Brothers with application dated 10th & 11 Feb are requested to provide ur valuable input.

lystation

May 4, 2015
BEIJING-CHINA
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stevead said:
Dear Colleagues

I just received the mail below from a Nominee officer requesting for additional information. Please i need every advise i can get as i have to response within 15 business days. What have change in my situation is that, when i applied i (including myself) have a family of 3 but now i have a family of 4. how do i address this change?

Dear Mr. Adeya:

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program – Nova Scotia Demand Stream and intends to refuse your application.

In order to continue processing your application, additional information is required to be submitted to NSOI within 15 business days of the date of this correspondence. The requested information may be submitted via email, but for ease of reference please ensure that you quote your name and file # 205280.

Additional information required:

1. You have not demonstrated that you and your family intent to permanently settle in Nova Scotia. Please explain how you came to choose Nova Scotia as a destination for settlement.
2. Please provided updated financial documents. Documents cannot be more than six months old for assessment.
3. Are there any limitations or penalties on withdrawal from your pension fund?

Should you fail to submit the requested information by August 28, 2015, your application will be refused and your file closed.

If your situation changes and you choose to reapply to the NSNP, we would be happy to assess your new application with the eligibility criteria in place at that time.

Thanks
i think you need tell the truth by the way could you please tell us who is you VO?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
No news??? :'( ???

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Hi question for those who got their nominations, how long (estimate) did you wait to get the file number of your application? Then AOR? Then nomination if they wouldnt ask for any addtl docs...

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
im_a_banker said:
Hi question for those who got their nominations, how long (estimate) did you wait to get the file number of your application? Then AOR? Then nomination if they wouldnt ask for any addtl docs...
Hi, you will find your answer in the spreadsheet. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/