26th Oct 2015
Interview........
not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Hello all,
I have seen the spreadsheet was here and marked one thing that there are very less numbers of applicants who applied for NOC 6235.
In this NSNP program, NSOI will select candidate by NOC code wise like you know before in FSW there were the cap for each occupations. SO is it same like that in NSNP?
Please someone get back to me.
I have applied for NSNP in 30th June for NOC 6235 and send my application for PNP to NSOI.
are there any chances to get nominated by them?

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
prempaulj said:
Snehan, faye2016,GNPLC, clintroy2, oladelemary, zahid_uttara, cennabit,LusiLee,naredont, mostafasaad, Arultm , Michael2014, atulte , please pour your thoughts..

It is expected that your Roles and responsibilities in your current and past employment and also on your CV must meet 80% of that listed on your NOC in the NOC guide.

Please fine tune your CV, your current employment letter and past employment letters to meet 100% of the duties in the 2173 NOC Code page.

Please DO NOT copy and paste these duties as written on 2173 NOC guide. Do some retouching.

Of course, forward the additional documents request directly to the officer's email. Do not use the general NSOI office email. The officer will acknowledge receipt .

I do not have any answer to the marriage certificate issue. Others can give more suggestions.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Applicant78 said:
hi All,
Admins, please update me in the spreadsheet.
I just received AOR. Application date was January 29. Named applicant in SS.
Thanks and good luck to all!
Yippee!!!! Congrats dear.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
oladelemary said:
It is expected that your Roles and responsibilities in your current and past employment and also on your CV must meet 80% of that listed on your NOC in the NOC guide.

Please fine tune your CV, your current employment letter and past employment letters to meet 100% of the duties in the 2173 NOC Code page.

Please DO NOT copy and paste these duties as written on 2173 NOC guide. Do some retouching.

Of course, forward the additional documents request directly to the officer's email. Do not use the general NSOI office email. The officer will acknowledge receipt .

I do not have any answer to the marriage certificate issue. Others can give more suggestions.
I generally agree, except the need for a 100% match of the duties in the 2173 NOC Code page as roles and responsibilities in the same occupatios may vary slightly from company-to-company from person-to-person. For example, if you list 9 roles, 7 or 8 out of 9 match is Ok.

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oladelemary said:

Thanks a lot, Oladelemary..
Do you mean reference letter as employment letter ?

chitra84

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
16/07/2015
Hello everyone,

I got my nomination today.Feeling very happy.:D :D
They didn't ask me any additional documents.

Thanks
Chitra

clintroy2

Mar 15, 2015
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
Doc's Request.
09-06-2015
Nomination.....
19-01-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
oladelemary said:

My advice, be true to your job duties and search the NOC listing to ensure they match the NOC you chose. it would be good to know what your actual JOb description looks like that your employer have on file.

No clue what to say about the marriage thing. not registering you r marriage definitely looks shady and a reason why you would let that time pass .....I just dont know bout that part

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
prempaulj said:
Hello folks,

I am bit worried and tensed as I received the intends to refuse just few minutes back.
Here is what I received:

====================================================================
The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) and intends to refuse your application.
In order to continue processing your application, additional information is required to be submitted to NSOI within 15 business days of the date of this correspondence. The requested information may be submitted via email, but for ease of reference please ensure that you quote your name and file # ******.

Additional information required:
- Your marriage ceremony took place in 2010 but your marriage was not registered until 2014. Please explain.

- For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, directly compare your work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Should you fail to submit the requested information by August 5, 2015, your application will be refused and your file closed.
====================================================================

-My marriage took place in the year 2010. As it is not mandate here in India to register the marriage, I did not register for some years. In 2014, I registered in the sub-registrar office because I require a marriage certificate for immigration process.
Kindly guide me, what is the good reason I could give??

-I am working as a Senior Software Test Engineer for which NOC is 2173; I am not able to understand the second requirement.. Kindly guide me please..

Guide me friends plssss
Dear prempaulj,

First of all, don't get upset or panic. They usually send this kind of mail as a intend to refuse. But if you can provide the required docs properly then you are absolutely on safe side.

1. Regarding your marriage registration, just inform them that in your country and religion its not mandatory to register marriage at the same time you get married. You can register anytime later (i assume that in the certificate, the original marriage date is mentioned right?). Confidently explain this to the case officer and inform him/her to let you know in case s/he needs more clarification on this.

2. What i understood from the NOC issue that you didn't provide any document that shows your actual duties and responsibilities does match with NOC 2173. What you should have provided regarding this, is the printed copy of NOC 2173 job responsibilities from CIC site and mark all the lines with a marker that matched with your employee reference letter. This refers to the required document asked in the application form. It say "For Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry you will require documentation to show work experience match with NOC 2011". From the case officer's statement on this i understand that your job responsibilities you showed in the emp ref letter is ok(as the officer didn't say it doesn't match), but you have not provided any document to show that it matches. So, just go to http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=2&val1=2173&val65=* and print out up to the main duties portion and use a marker to mark the lines that matches with your duties mentioned in your emp ref letter. If you are sure that you have provided your intended occupation in page 13 and your job responsibilities mentioned in your emp ref letter are ok (matches to NOC 2173), then you do not need to collect new emp ref letter. Just send them the matching doc.

cheers! all the best...

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
chitra84 said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks
Chitra
Congratsssss chitra!!!!

i knew it!! So happy for you.... :D

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
oladelemary said:

Good writing dear. But where did you get the number 80%? Are you sure? Have you read it somewhere on cic web?

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
oladelemary said:

oladelemary,

The case officer has not asked for fine tuning nor revised employment letter. The officer has asked just to compare prempaulj's duties & responsibilities that he provided in his emp ref letters with the NOC 2173's lead statement including all other essential duties and most of the duties.

Please read carefully before suggesting. btw, it is not mandatory to meet 100%, there is no exact percent calculation; the requirement is to meet lead statement and major duties & responsibilities of the NOC code.

On page 21 of the application form, there is a document checklist: "For Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry you will require documentation to show work experience match with NOC 2011", the officer is asking for this.

@ prempaulj, what you submitted for this required document at the time you applied ?

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
chitra84 said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks
Chitra
Congrats Chitra, wishing the best for the remainder of the process.

Any idea on what NSOI will do will the remaining applications after CAP 350 is reached??
Are they going to send back the applications to applicants or what?

Thanks

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
hamedh said:
Good writing dear. But where did you get the number 80%? Are you sure? Have you read it somewhere on cic web?

have not read it on cic web........but it was a reason for rejection of one of my friend's application for FSW program last year. it was stated in the rejection letter. I got to learn that from my friend's experience