+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

aspireimmi

Jun 30, 2015
Hi every1,

I have filled EE profile with 368 and I am eligible for NSNP 69/100.

1- can i apply for Nova scotia Demand stream NOC 2147 ?

2- if yes, Do i have send mail by post ? is there any online application submission available?

I appreciate for expert advise.

br,
H Mir.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
aspireimmi said:
Hi every1,

I have filled EE profile with 368 and I am eligible for NSNP 69/100.

1- can i apply for Nova scotia Demand stream NOC 2147 ?

2- if yes, Do i have send mail by post ? is there any online application submission available?

I appreciate for expert advise.

br,
H Mir.
The application process for the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry stream is paper-based. According to the application guide you will have to send your application by mail to the address below:

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
1741 Brunswick Street, Suite 110A
PO Box 1535
Halifax, Nova Scotia
CANADA B3J 2Y3

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
This program is still alive?? :p

Which date applications are being processed right now?

syedmotasim

Dec 24, 2014
Snehan said:
Hi guys,

I got nomination certificate yesterday (July 08) via email. The number is ...121. I got nomination on June 30.

waiting for the next draw now :)

Good Luck to all of you...
Hi man conhratulations...when did you send your application

aspireimmi

Jun 30, 2015
thanks mapleback.

i appreciate your prompt reply.

is there any time limit? can i send my application all through the year.

Br,
H Mir.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
aspireimmi said:
thanks mapleback.

Br,
H Mir.
They are only issuing 350 nominations for this stream in 2015 and we suppose it will close once the CAP has been absorbed, but it could already be oversubscribed, we don't know.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
syedmotasim said:
pls look at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?usp=sharing

my data is at row 53 with my username. you will find info of others as well.

You can also post your data through http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspireimmi said:
thanks mapleback.

Br,
H Mir.
Hello aspireimmi,

It would be good if you are enrolled in the SpreadSheet which helps you and all others in this forum as the SS is regularly updated based on responses from NSOI.

Kindly update your details using the link below :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_B5kNmwCFMbY-F-XWIk_qVmrpXmSh-xnvGAn9wERH4w/viewform?c=0&w=1

Also you can view all the details in the SS using the link below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
prempaulj

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
syedmotasim said:
Hello syedmotasim,

It would be good if you are enrolled in the SpreadSheet which helps you and all others in this forum as the SS is regularly updated based on responses from NSOI.

Kindly update your details using the link below :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1_B5kNmwCFMbY-F-XWIk_qVmrpXmSh-xnvGAn9wERH4w/viewform?c=0&w=1

Also you can view all the details in the SS using the link below:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
prempaulj

Mar 12, 2015
Hello All, there is something I need to know, please respond. On the website of Nova scotia no quota is mentioned for the demand express entry scheme. Then why is everyone saying that the cap is 350? What is the guarantee of this figure?

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishtiyaq.kamal said:
Hello All, there is something I need to know, please respond. On the website of Nova scotia no quota is mentioned for the demand express entry scheme. Then why is everyone saying that the cap is 350? What is the guarantee of this figure?
Read the news from NSOI site:
https://novascotiaimmigration.com/nova-scotia-launch-new-immigration-stream/

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
wendyluv said:
okay guys,i finally figured out how to resolve the issue.Go to www.jobbank.gc.ca,then under the title job search you will see job seeker accounts click on it to log into your account if you cant remember ur login details they will ask for ur email address and use it to send you an email to remind you of ur login details,then when you finally log in you will see status shows no advertisement because they have suspended your account just,click on preview to show you a complete view of your account status you will see a variety of options just click on advertisement and it will ask you to enter date of how long you want to keep receiving job alerts(adverts)it can not exceed one month because they want you to remain active on this site and keep visiting at least every month .once you set the date it will reactivate your account automatically.It was indeed very easy and straight forward to do,i hope this helps everyone... :) :D

Hi, I tried this one. But days after that, they still sent me an email that my job bank account has been suspended. :( what i did was sent them an auto email, which they replied to wait up to 5 working days to take action.

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
lovecorazn said:
Hi, I tried this one. But days after that, they still sent me an email that my job bank account has been suspended. :( what i did was sent them an auto email, which they replied to wait up to 5 working days to take action.
hello dear,same here after i did that process they still sent the message that the account has been suspended,but am receiving alerts of job vacancies so am thinking that the message of saying the account has been suspended was an auto message,that automatically follows the warning message of account wanting to be suspended but if you log into jobbank account my account is active.So lets just wait for that 5 working days to get a proper response from them...

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks for the link. On another note, I applied in June, does that mean there is no chance that my application will be within the quota? Also, if I miss this quota, is there a possibility that they might keep the application in queue for the next round?

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishtiyaq.kamal said:
Thanks for the link. On another note, I applied in June, does that mean there is no chance that my application will be within the quota? Also, if I miss this quota, is there a possibility that they might keep the application in queue for the next round?

Did you fill in your details in SS which I provided earlier?

If so you can see the SS, you will understand much more details about the timelines of NSOI