+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
wendyluv said:
Hi Joy,i havent received the Aor yet oo,but am sure by this week Gods Grace we will receive ours,they are definitely not thru with january 29th applications i can asssure you that... :) :D
yes it is true that someone 30th Jan applicant reported receiving AOR few days ago. hopefully NSOI is still moving and all the forum members will get good news sooner than later.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Any watssap grp for NS PNP?? Wanna be a part of it.

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Braxod said:
yes it is true that someone 30th Jan applicant reported receiving AOR few days ago. hopefully NSOI is still moving and all the forum members will get good news sooner than later.
Ameen,tanks dear.we will surely all receive good news by Gods Grace... :)

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Hi guyes,

Anyone getting the similar mail from job bank as given below ??

---Hello,

Your Job Bank account, registered to Mr.XXX at xxx @ yyyy.com, is to be suspended due to inactivity. To ensure this does not happen, please sign in to your account before it is suspended.

If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at your earliest convenience at:

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do

Thank you,

The Job Bank Team"---------

I am getting this mail since last saturday. I have signed in to my job bank account several times after getting the mail for the first time. But its still coming. I have sent them a message via the site.

I already got nomination from NS. A bit worried if it makes any problem if my job bank account becomes suspended.

anyone has similar experience ?? any solution ?

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Snehan said:
Hi guyes,

Anyone getting the similar mail from job bank as given below ??

---Hello,

Your Job Bank account, registered to Mr.XXX at xxx @ yyyy.com, is to be suspended due to inactivity. To ensure this does not happen, please sign in to your account before it is suspended.

If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at your earliest convenience at:

http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do

Thank you,

The Job Bank Team"---------

I am getting this mail since last saturday. I have signed in to my job bank account several times after getting the mail for the first time. But its still coming. I have sent them a message via the site.

I already got nomination from NS. A bit worried if it makes any problem if my job bank account becomes suspended.

anyone has similar experience ?? any solution ?
I have received up to 10 of this mail as well,i sent them an email not to suspend my account and resent my email address to them to re activate my account automatically,but there was an auto response that in about 5 working days they would respond.i dont think its a big deal at such but also try sending them an email so they would not suspend you...

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
wendyluv said:
I have received up to 10 of this mail as well,i sent them an email not to suspend my account and resent my email address to them to re activate my account automatically,but there was an auto response that in about 5 working days they would respond.i dont think its a big deal at such but also try sending them an email so they would not suspend you...
same here as well. i got 6 mails till now. i sent them message and got the similar reply as you got. One of my colleague's account is already suspended. So it seems to be a problem.

mostafasaad

Jul 2, 2014
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
28-06-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
Dear colleagues..
Thanks God, I received nomination e-mail last Tuesday. You can add me to the spreadsheet. My timeline is as follows:
File sent 15/1/2015 (from Alexandria, Egypt)
File received in NS 19/1/2015
AOR e-mail: 23/4/2015
Sent EE profile and job bank code: 25/4/2015
Nomination e-mail: 29/6/2015
Accepted nomination: 2/7/2015

ITA not recived (expected next draw)..

Good Luck for everyone

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Snehan said:
same here as well. i got 6 mails till now. i sent them message and got the similar reply as you got. One of my colleague's account is already suspended. So it seems to be a problem.
okay guys,i finally figured out how to resolve the issue.Go to www.jobbank.gc.ca,then under the title job search you will see job seeker accounts click on it to log into your account if you cant remember ur login details they will ask for ur email address and use it to send you an email to remind you of ur login details,then when you finally log in you will see status shows no advertisement because they have suspended your account just,click on preview to show you a complete view of your account status you will see a variety of options just click on advertisement and it will ask you to enter date of how long you want to keep receiving job alerts(adverts)it can not exceed one month because they want you to remain active on this site and keep visiting at least every month .once you set the date it will reactivate your account automatically.It was indeed very easy and straight forward to do,i hope this helps everyone... :) :D

kylecaspian

Mar 28, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
17-11-2015
AOR Received.
09-12-2015
File Transfer...
08-01-2016
Med's Done....
07-12-2015
Hi all! I just phoned NSNP today and found out that they are only getting 200 nominations for the demand express entry category and 150 for the NS Experience category they recently launched.the 350 cap is for the overall allowed nominations under express entry, and the person said that they almost gave 100+ nominations under demand category so far..so I guess good luck to all. Im March 12 applicant and I guess its luck that I will hang on to..

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
kylecaspian said:
Hi all! I just phoned NSNP today and found out that they are only getting 200 nominations for the demand express entry category and 150 for the NS Experience category they recently launched.the 350 cap is for the overall allowed nominations under express entry, and the person said that they almost gave 100+ nominations under demand category so far..so I guess good luck to all. Im March 12 applicant and I guess its luck that I will hang on to..

I doubt the veracity of the fact that the 350 will be split between Demand and Experience categories.

Follow this link and see specifically that the Experience category has a place for 750 nominees.

http://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-experience-express-entry/

any contrary opinion is welcome. though with documentary evidence/links.

joy014

Oct 31, 2014
wendyluv said:
Hi Joy,i havent received the Aor yet oo,but am sure by this week Gods Grace we will receive ours,they are definitely not thru with january 29th applications i can asssure you that... :) :D
Thanks for the update wendyluv.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
mostafasaad said:
Dear colleagues..
Thanks God, I received nomination e-mail last Tuesday. You can add me to the spreadsheet. My timeline is as follows:
File sent 15/1/2015 (from Alexandria, Egypt)
File received in NS 19/1/2015
AOR e-mail: 23/4/2015
Sent EE profile and job bank code: 25/4/2015
Nomination e-mail: 29/6/2015
Accepted nomination: 2/7/2015

ITA not recived (expected next draw)..

Good Luck for everyone
Congratulations and hope the best for remaining process.
if you don't mind, pls share 4 last digits of your nomination number. it will be very helpful for us

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
Okay!!! It seems there is no watssap grp for NS PNP. I am creating one. Let me no if any1 wants to b a part of it. U cant mail me ur contact no on k.miteshshah@gmail.com.

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
dosen't anyone have know about drajpoot yet? please tell him to provide more access for others to edit spreadsheet.