03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
wareskhan said:
Drajpot, my application was received on 23rd Jan. I dont understand why i did not get an AOR yet. I can see that some friends from 26th Jan application received date started getting AORs.....Is there anything that I should do in this case? Please Advise...
mapleback said:
It's almost impossible to say why you haven't yet received AOR, however usually if there is something wrong with the application, NSOI may or may not contact you about it. It's still early days so don't worry about it too much. You may receive AOR in the next coming days, but if not you could try to contact them. We know for cases where an application doesn't pass the completeness check (usually for missing documents or unsigned forms) they will simply return it via regular mail with an explanation letter without issuing you AOR but don't panic. Enjoy the weekend.
Hi wareskhan, did you hear from Nova Scotia Immigration? Do you have an update?

zhd3535

Apr 9, 2015
Yes, I mentioned that I applied for FSW2014 in my Nova Scotia Application 2015.

allen877 said:
Hi ..Did you mention in novascotia application that you applied for fsw2014? If yes then ok .. If not how did they find out?

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
naredont said:
@ drajpoot and all,

I got an automatic notification from CIC that my account has updated, However I have not notice any changes. No change in overall score.

Is there anything update? How will I know that? I thought NSP updated their nomination but no changes noted. Do I need to wait sometime to see any changes?

Please advise
Don't worry about that CIC update, it happens periodically.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
zhd3535 said:
Hi.
Just let you know that I received an email from NSOI requiring additional information.
They asked me to provide a copy of the first and last pages of my IMM0008 form to FSW 2014
and a reason why I changed the intended destination to Nova Scotia.

I am going to submit the requested information soon.

My timelines are as follows.
- 1/12 : App. Sent(Total Points 67 - Age 9, English 20)
- 1/14 : App. Received
- 4/3 : AOR email Received
- 4/8 : EE Profile No. and Job Seeker Validation Code Sent
- 4/19(my birthday) : EE Profile became ineligible
- 5/30 : Created New EE Profile with my new IELTS results(Total Points 67 - Age 8, English 21)
- 6/1 : New EE Profile No. and Job Seeker Validation Code Sent
- 6/5 : Additional Information Requested(Can anyone update the spreadsheet for me? I don't know how.)

As I posted earlier, after I sent my EE profile No. and Job Seeker Validation Code to NSOI, my EE profile became
ineligible on April 19 which is my birthday(Total Points in EE became 66 as my Age point became 8 ). So I took more IELTS tests
and on the third test(on May 9) I was able to increase my English Points to 21. So I created a new EE profile and sent the new EE Profile No(along with Job Seeker Validation Code) to NSOI on June 1.

There seems to be some applicants whose total points are just 67. So I would suggest them that they better be prepared before
the birthday comes.
My dear I am in the same boat. I am trying to convince my husband who is the PA to take another IELTS exam at the end of this month. #fingerscrossed.

Lumedee

Jun 8, 2015
Hello Peoples!!!
I am new of this forum and would also like to contribute as events unfold.

I submitted an application for the EE last January through an agent, and also submitted my NSNP application sometime 1st week in March done by myself.

Though I have not received any response from Nova Scotia which is not surprising following your forum.

Also I have been following the EE draws which is rather now unpredictable, I would like to know if there's any other thing I need to do with regards the NSNP other than to wait and hope for the AOR.

I would welcome your suggestions please.
Thank you.

vahin

Dec 12, 2014
Lumedee said:
Hello Peoples!!!

I submitted an application for the EE last January through an agent, and also submitted my NSNP application sometime 1st week in March done by myself.

Though I have not received any response from Nova Scotia which is not surprising following your forum.

Also I have been following the EE draws which is rather now unpredictable, I would like to know if there's any other thing I need to do with regards the NSNP other than to wait and hope for the AOR.

Thank you.

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Lumedee said:
Hello Peoples!!!

Thank you.
BREAKING NEWS, SASKATCHEWAN EXPRESS ENTRY HAS JUST BEEN LAUNCHED.

https://immigration.saskatchewan.ca/apex/f?p=305:101:25594732421557

lystation

May 4, 2015
BEIJING-CHINA
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys
I just received my AOR this morning. And the date NSOI got my files was 26th JAN

allen877

Mar 9, 2015
Hi Admins.

Now a days I dont find update in sheet. Yesterday a person got AOR jan 26 applicant but he is not there.

mark adams

May 15, 2014
Hi Fellow Dreamers,
Recently made up my mind for EXPRESS ENTRY.
Can anyone tell how to get Provincial Nomination?? Any Province is accepting or open for the applications?

Please let me know

Regards,
Mark Adams

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
mark adams said:
Hi Fellow Dreamers,
Recently made up my mind for EXPRESS ENTRY.
Can anyone tell how to get Provincial Nomination?? Any Province is accepting or open for the applications?

Please let me know

Regards,
Mark Adams
Hello,

Yes, Saskatchewan just Newly Launched their EE yesterday,

Provided you have the Fund required for your family composition in tact for the March 1st till date you are good to go.

Secondly, if your occupation is regulated you must bobtail lincensure from the regulatory body in charge of your occupation.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
lystation said:
Hello guys
I just received my AOR this morning. And the date NSOI got my files was 26th JAN
Congratulations

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
spicey said:
Hello,

Yes, Saskatchewan just Newly Launched their EE yesterday,

Provided you have the Fund required for your family composition in tact for the March 1st till date you are good to go.

Secondly, if your occupation is regulated you must bobtail lincensure from the regulatory body in charge of your occupation.

I've got the funds (min 3 months ), but my score is 59/100 instead of the minimum 60/100

So sad..