AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Dear drajpoot
would you please answer my questions.

can I apply for two province at the same tim?

I fill the EE for express entry pnp if I want to apply for federal skill worker I have to withdraw the EE of pnp? And fill the new EE ?

Regards,
shayesteh :)

Member31

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
smofakhamy said:
Dear drajpoot

I fill the EE for express entry pnp if I want to apply for federal skill worker I have to withdraw the EE of pnp? And fill the new EE ?

Regards,
Hi,

While creating EE profile, you can show your intention for as many provinces as you want. You can also apply to as many PNPs as you want.

However, once the province shows its intention to nominate you, your status will be PENDING. Or if the province nominates you and you are yet to accept it, you status will be the same. In either case, no other province will be able to look at your profile.

Of course, this will apply once you have accepted nomination from any respective province.

Hope this would help you.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
smofakhamy said:
Dear drajpoot

Regards,
You can apply any PNP with Federal Skill worker program. Important thing is when you apply in FSW it will ask your intention to live in which province so better to write same province name in which you are applying in PNP.
Under FSW program- you can live and move in any province except Quebec
PNP program - you need to stay at least 2 or 3 years in that province.

If your application is in process in any PNP, you should not apply to any other province. So you can send application to many province at the same time but once you got the file number you should with draw your other application otherwise all provinces will doubt on your intention.

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
drajpoot said:
You can apply any PNP with Federal Skill worker program. Important thing is when you apply in FSW it will ask your intention to live in which province so better to write same province name in which you are applying in PNP.
Under FSW program- you can live and move in any province except Quebec
PNP program - you need to stay at least 2 or 3 years in that province.

If your application is in process in any PNP, you should not apply to any other province. So you can send application to many province at the same time but once you got the file number you should with draw your other application otherwise all provinces will doubt on your intention.
Tkank you very much.
Can I fill two express entry application? Or each applicant should fill one?

Can I fill two express entry aplication ? Or each applicant have to just one?

smofakhamy

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Member31 said:
Hi,

While creating EE profile, you can show your intention for as many provinces as you want. You can also apply to as many PNPs as you want.

However, once the province shows its intention to nominate you, your status will be PENDING. Or if the province nominates you and you are yet to accept it, you status will be the same. In either case, no other province will be able to look at your profile.

Of course, this will apply once you have accepted nomination from any respective province.

Thank you my friend for your consideration.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
smofakhamy said:
Dear drajpoot,

Regards,
Member31 said:
Hi,

Also, to quote alde81 from another thread, a province may not give you nomination if they find out that you have an application in progress for another province. They may question your true intention to reside in their province permanently and refuse your nomination, unless you can prove to them otherwise. However, federal a application such as EE, doesn't affect your application in any province.

aadii

Apr 10, 2015
drajpoot said:
Disclaimer
You must meet all CIC criteria for the Express Entry pool and all supporting documents must be valid at
the time of application to CIC.
The NSNP and its streams are dependent upon application volumes and labour market needs. NSNP and
stream criteria may change without notice. The NSNP reserves the right to close or suspend application intake
for any NSNP stream at any time. Regardless of when an application was submitted, the NSNP may decline to
consider applications in closed or suspended streams. If application criteria or forms are updated or if there are
changes to the NSNP or its streams including closure or suspension of a stream, you will find the most current
information Applications may be assessed with the most current
criteria irrespective of the date of submission of an application. By submitting an application to the NSNP, you
agree and acknowledge that the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is not obligated to assess or process any
application submitted.[/color] Applications to the NSNP are treated as an expression of interest, and may be processed
at the NSNP's discretion, in a manner that will best support the goals of the NSNP. This can be based on
application volumes, quality of the application, labour market information, occupational supply and demand
forecasting, and/or any other factors as determined by the NSNP. By submitting an application to the NSNP you
agree and acknowledge the decision whether to assess or process any application, and the outcome of that
assessment or processing is at the NSNP's sole discretion. You also agree and acknowledge that meeting
NSNP basic eligibility requirements does not guarantee nomination or that your application will be assessed or
processed. You also agree and acknowledge that a nomination from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration does
not guarantee that a permanent resident visa will be issued, and that the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is
not responsible for any processes or decisions of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
If this info is true , then is this the end of road for those who have 67 points under NSNP pilot program ???

caibmer

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 11, 2015 PoF
Nomination.....
Jan 12, 2015
Med's Request
April 1, 2015
Med's Done....
April 15, 2015
Passport Req..
May 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
I have been in touch with NSOI and they have told me that almost 70 nominations have been issued till date.

gtvisa2020

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
LusiLee said:
why NSOI don't give nominations?
Guys,

yhw9102
satya
arbylotus
gtvisa2020

???
Well, your timing couldn't be better.

I would like to share the news that I received and accepted my NS nomination this morning.

Here's the story: After AOR, officer reached out to me for additional documents. Request was for usual docs such as updated financial and credit card statements, why NS?, what research I have done?, and updated IELTS report.

As I mentioned here earlier, my old IELTS report expires on 16th May(test date)/22nd May (report date, surprisingly MyCIC takes the report date as the begging of 2years validity) and officer requested a new IELTS report. So hastily I took the test and didn't get the report within the allowed time frame to respond to NS.

So officer issued an "Intend to Refuse" and was kind enough to clarify that I will have 10 working days to submit the new IELTS report before rejecting and closing the application. I submitted the report three days after I received the "Intend to Refuse" letter. After two days, this morning I received the nomination.

As soon as I accepted the nomination, my points increased in MyCIC. Now I am waiting for the next draw. I assume, I would not be invited even if there is a draw tomorrow, because of the draw system cut-off time. Anyhooo, I will keep you all posted.

Good luck! Immigration officers in NS office are strict but kind.