Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
DaRocha said:
I am happy to announce that I received my AOR today. God is good.
wow, Congratulations

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
joy014 said:
Hi,
I would like to join in this thread.
I have updated the spread sheet.

Thanks,
Joy
Joy, you are welcome

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
DaRocha said:
Congrats Darocha. Wish you success in the next move.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
DaRocha said:
Darocha pls can you also get the SS updated? I love to see how the colors are changing.
Its still a long way before it will be my turn but I know it will come.
Congrats again as you awaiynyour nomination.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
DaRocha said:
darocha,
Congrats, hope rising
Jiji

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravi Rami said:
Hey Guys,

Just they have applied changes in Application Guide and decreased point for Work Experience. Don't know why they have done this after this much time?

Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Application Guide Changes
As of May 19, 2015
 Revised points grid under Factor 3: Work Experience and under Factor 6: Adaptability to align
with the Federal Skilled Worker stream.
[/quote

Ravi Rami,

Thanks for sharing

lystation

May 4, 2015
BEIJING-CHINA
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DaRocha said:
Congrats DaRocha that's really a good news.

And could you tell us when did the NS received your application

nekosama288

Jul 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ravi Rami said:
Hey Guys,

Just they have applied changes in Application Guide and decreased point for Work Experience. Don't know why they have done this after this much time?

Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Application Guide Changes
As of May 19, 2015
 Revised points grid under Factor 3: Work Experience and under Factor 6: Adaptability to align
with the Federal Skilled Worker stream.
I just know this information and now I'm more confused... I got total 67 points before this change and after this change applied (As of May 19) I only got total 65 points (cuz now 4 yrs work exp decreases from 15 pts to 13 pts)...

My application reached on 3rd Mar so I wanna ask this change will be applied to my case or not? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nekosama288 said:
I just know this information and now I'm more confused... I got total 67 points before this change and after this change applied (As of May 19) I only got total 65 points (cuz now 4 yrs work exp decreases from 15 pts to 13 pts)...

My application reached on 3rd Mar so I wanna ask this change will be applied to my case or not? :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I believe this change would apply only for Applications received after May 19th. But I'll wait for senior boarders to let us know their opinion.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Applicant78 said:
Any idea why we have lesser SS entries after January 26? Is it because there are less applications after that date?
We have very less entries before January26 too. NSOI took two weeks to reach application of23 January from 22nd January. So you can imagine how many application have reached at NSOI each day.

We have very small data in SS by which we can not calculate the total number of application received at NSOI in the month of January However this small data is enough to know the applications date which are under process.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
nekosama288 said:

rajanvnv said:
I believe this change would apply only for Applications received after May 19th. But I'll wait for senior boarders to let us know their opinion.

Disclaimer
You must meet all CIC criteria for the Express Entry pool and all supporting documents must be valid at
the time of application to CIC.
The NSNP and its streams are dependent upon application volumes and labour market needs. NSNP and
stream criteria may change without notice. The NSNP reserves the right to close or suspend application intake
for any NSNP stream at any time. Regardless of when an application was submitted, the NSNP may decline to
consider applications in closed or suspended streams. If application criteria or forms are updated or if there are
changes to the NSNP or its streams including closure or suspension of a stream, you will find the most current
information at http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/. Applications may be assessed with the most current
criteria irrespective of the date of submission of an application. By submitting an application to the NSNP, you
agree and acknowledge that the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is not obligated to assess or process any
application submitted.
Applications to the NSNP are treated as an expression of interest, and may be processed
at the NSNP’s discretion, in a manner that will best support the goals of the NSNP. This can be based on
application volumes, quality of the application, labour market information, occupational supply and demand
forecasting, and/or any other factors as determined by the NSNP. By submitting an application to the NSNP you
agree and acknowledge the decision whether to assess or process any application, and the outcome of that
assessment or processing is at the NSNP’s sole discretion. You also agree and acknowledge that meeting
NSNP basic eligibility requirements does not guarantee nomination or that your application will be assessed or
processed. You also agree and acknowledge that a nomination from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration does
not guarantee that a permanent resident visa will be issued, and that the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is
not responsible for any processes or decisions of Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

nekosama288

Jul 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Applications may be assessed with the most current
criteria irrespective of the date of submission of an application. By submitting an application to the NSNP, you
agree and acknowledge that the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is not obligated to assess or process any
application submitted.
Thank you for your information... I think I lose my hope now... If you are admin of the SS pls help me delete my info there. Thanks and goodluck all.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
nekosama288 said:
Thank you for your information... I think I lose my hope now... If you are admin of the SS pls help me delete my info there. Thanks and goodluck all.
Hello nekosama288, do not give up so easily. I will advise you try New Brunswick Provincial nominee program. This just opened there program so go to their web page and read about it.
Keep your head up!!!