+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Virsa

Apr 24, 2015
gasy said:
congratulations!
could you share the certificate number?in china the number is like NS-2015-10-00** ,I am not sure what the 10 in the middle means.is it the district or nation?
Hi

Mine is also the same like you mentioned starting with NS-2015-10-00**..I'm not sure what that mean!!!
Thanks,

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Virsa said:
Hi

Mine is also the same like you mentioned starting with NS-2015-10-00**..I'm not sure what that mean!!!
Thanks,
Virsa is there a number after 00**. I guess the two digit may represent number of invitation sent. What do you think. Is it okay for you to share what is that digit after 00??

gasy

Feb 15, 2015
china
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
hectortroy80 said:
Virsa is there a number after 00**. I guess the two digit may represent number of invitation sent. What do you think. Is it okay for you to share what is that digit after 00??
Yes, you are right. As I know,the last 2 number is among 40-50 till yesterday,maybe it means NS have sent 50 nomination certificate, so maybe there are 300 remaining quota ? ;D

gasy

Feb 15, 2015
china
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2015
Virsa said:
Hi

Thanks,
Many thanks!

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
hectortroy80 said:
I don't think so. because total number of cap is 350 so why they should put AOR counter into a 4 digit number place? that's my idea, not sure

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
abhishishir said:
I wrote a reply pointing out all the logics that I am financially capable and stable, high score in ee, was ready to sign an affidavit as well but all in vain. I have found one thing is that the officials don't go by logic they just make up their mind as per the book or prev experience. Even the applications which are nominated move out after 2 years and they don't have a whip to manage them. Probably they don't need qualified people as they will find more opportunities in other state. Whatever the reason may be but it puts me off as I can't find it. Good luck and keep your options open
Hello there, well i cant say anything further, as you did your best. Sometimes, migrating is like gambling, and all we need is Luck. Goodluck then with your other endeavors. May you succeed.

PRdreamer

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
EAST COAST
Category........
Visa Office......
HALIFAX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I applied NSNP skilled category on April 14. I never got confirmation. :(

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dear Members

I will suggest not to share your file number or nomination number here on the thread.
As I am sure that it wont have any relation to number of AORs or nominations.

Please everyone have patience.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
PRdreamer said:
Hello,
I applied NSNP skilled category on April 14. I never got confirmation. :(
Dear PRdreamer, you are welcome to the tread. Patience is the rule of the game. Not that fast. Can you please enter your detail on the SS.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Change said:
Dear PRdreamer, you are welcome to the tread. Patience is the rule of the game. Not that fast. Can you please enter your detail on the SS.
Hi Change, would you please add me in the SS? It's google doc so we have difficulty opening it... (me and my husband are in China now).. Our application arrived, i I think, March 7.. I know it's quite possible we wont make it into the cap this year, but still, if it's not too much trouble, help us add it..:)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello everyone

I see so many people from china posted here that they are not able to make entry in SS.
I would like to request them to please tell us here the following details-
Country-
Application sent date-
Application received date-
Visa Office-
Intended NOC-
Total points-
AOR received date-
Express Entry profile date-
Date of Additional information asked by NSOI after AOR-
Nomination date-

We will update all the above details in SS. As we require more data to know the processing of our application specially for February and March applicant.