+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
jspandey said:
But sir,
can we apply to many province at a time,?? i will send the application to NS PNP tomorrow, but i fear if i send my application, i wont get any chance to apply to others?? is it true..

Presently i am based at abudhabi, i got 68 marks under demand express entry programm. does MPNP will be having same programme???
please advise...

i am thankful to everyone...who is here to help each other....
We can not apply many province at a time this is true if our application is in process in other province. but as per your situation the fact is if you send your application today for NSNP the approximate time to reach your application is 4 month before that no one is going to know either you applied in that program or not and MPNP will open on 30th with new rules no one knows what will be the eligibility criteria. If u fulfill the criteria positively and send application immediately for sure you will get your file number in MPNP earlier than NSNP and that time you can with draw your application.

So This is what I think better to send application in NSNP cause you do not know what will be the criteria of MPNP

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
jagdeep84 said:
May anybody guide be which other state we can apply for nomination "without job offer" ?
SINP which is closed now. It opens every year in Jan and cap reach very fast within 2 or 3 days
NSNP also in January. It is still open cap is 350
MPNP will open on 30 april. Dont know what would be the criteria.

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
drajpoot said:
SINP which is closed now. It opens every year in Jan and cap reach very fast within 2 or 3 days
NSNP also in January. It is still open cap is 350
MPNP will open on 30 april. Dont know what would be the criteria.
I think the International Skilled Worker – Saskatchewan Express Entry Sub-Category has not opened yet. May be it will open next month.

jagdeep84

Jun 2, 2014
O thanks, dRajpoot . . . I missed SINP and waiting for NS update , I'll try MPNP if it'll open without job offer but chanses are low I believe ,

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
jagdeep84 said:
O thanks, dRajpoot . . . I missed SINP and waiting for NS update , I'll try MPNP if it'll open without job offer but chanses are low I believe ,
Chances are very high get ready for MPNP

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Member31 said:
Hello,

Is there any candidate here who applied to the province before Jan 2015? Under old nominee programs?

I want to know if they would get nomination letter, will they have to apply under the old system(paper application)? Won't they be able to use that nomination for Express Entry?

Thanks.
There is another thread of applicants of NSNP 2014 RLMD stream who got nomination and applied for PR.
I guess for old programs after nomination there is paper application for getting PR not Express Entry as this is what mentioned at that time in every program.
you can check this in other relevant thread for correct info.

sardarkhan

Oct 13, 2012
How can one track the status of NSPNP cap?? Is it still open or closed?

I dont have any friends and relatives in Manitiba, points are 63 (required 60), how can I qualify for this?

Virsa

Apr 24, 2015
Hi Guys,

I got a mail from NS PN Officer asking for the additional information on 23rd April. Anyone has the admin access, please update the spread sheet.

Currently I'm in the row no.17 , User Name : Sarura

I'm praying for all of you successfully receive the Nomination. God Bless You All..

Thanks & Regards,

clintroy2

Mar 15, 2015
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
Doc's Request.
09-06-2015
Nomination.....
19-01-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Virsa said:
Hi Guys,

I got a mail from NS PN Officer asking for the additional information on 23rd April. Anyone has the admin access, please update the spread sheet.

I'm praying for all of you successfully receive the Nomination. God Bless You All..

Thanks & Regards,
hi,

Can you say what information the requested. i am trying to get an idea of what are the possible things they could ask for

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Some update and good that they are looking for Jan 12 applicants (in the assessment stage).
And people from Jan (1ST to 9TH) who did not receive any communication are safe with regard to documentation and Background verification is conducted.

Jan 12TH applications are currently looked after (assessment stage)...........

From the spreadsheet and the time taken to finish the AOR stage for each day in Jan 2nd week, I understand that most applications were on Jan 12th, Jan 14th and Jan 15th.

Can you please let us know what additional documents NS asked to submit, this will help people in the forum

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Virsa said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks & Regards,
Its nice to know So we can expect good news by 1st of May.
Great !!!

please share what additional information they asked....

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Guys,

Any new AOR? Any good news to share ? :)

jagdeep84

Jun 2, 2014
Hi Drajpoot,

Shall you suggest me some link where I can get latest news about MPNP nomination programs, news updates etc.

I read one link but when I am pasting that link in post reply it is not allowing me saying you cant paste link in reply.

-Jags

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
jagdeep84 said:
Hi Drajpoot,

Shall you suggest me some link where I can get latest news about MPNP nomination programs, news updates etc.

I read one link but when I am pasting that link in post reply it is not allowing me saying you cant paste link in reply.

-Jags
I dont know any such link about the latest news about MPNP. on MPNP its mentioned that program will open on 30th april with new intake thresholds thats what I only know.