+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

jagan7mohan

Oct 16, 2014
Hello everyone.

Is there a document checklist for FSW candidates for CIC. In case anyone gets ITA, what all documents need to be submitted ? Is it same as 2014 FSW Document checklist or will it be different..

Thanks

JunYuan

Mar 19, 2015
Yesterday I received the AOR of my last client, whose application reached NSOI in the very morning of 13 March.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
jagan7mohan said:
Hello everyone.

Is there a document checklist for FSW candidates for CIC. In case anyone gets ITA, what all documents need to be submitted ? Is it same as 2014 FSW Document checklist or will it be different..

Thanks
I also wanted to know the same thing-

If our EE profile met only FSW criteria and we got ITA without 600 points of any nomination or job offer what documents we need to submit.
AND
If we get ITA after getting 600 points of Nova scotia nomination then what documents we need to submit.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
JunYuan said:
Yesterday I received the AOR of my last client, whose application reached NSOI in the very morning of 13 March.
Hello Mr. JunYuan thank you so much for updating us.If you do not mind could you please make entry in spreadsheet for all your client.

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JunYuan said:
13 March or January?

Ravi Rami

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Nomination.....
ITR - 18-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
JunYuan said:
Only in 14 days??? Super Cool.. I am going to send my file on this 30th March 2015.

Hopefully get fast reply as ur client get...

ann2tee

Mar 27, 2015
Hello forum, I like to know if I can send in my application before my next birth age which is 37 yrs by April 20th. My score is currently 67 and by my next birthday my score drops to 66 . which age will nspn will use to calculate my score for eligibility. Am sending my application next week .
Thanks all.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
@ ravi rami and silasnjita

Dear All

In the first post of Jun Yuan on page 93 of this thread, he clearly informed us that he got 3 AORs of their client whose application reached at NSOI on 13th January and he is waiting for the last AOR of his client whose application also reached at NSOI on the same date.

In second post he updated us that he got the last AOR of his client but by mistake he typed "13 march".

Please read the post on page 93.

Nov 21, 2014
Thanks for all the advices! I really appreciate it so much. I am gonna retake IELTS next month to be eligible. I have one last question. Does the NSNP will continue to process my application for nomination while I am still working on with my points to be eligible with the Express Entry Profile?
IELTS - 19 points
Education - 19 points
Work experience - 15 points
Age - 12 points
TOTAL - 65 (2 more points to go)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Zerogravityplayer said:
Thanks for all the advices! I really appreciate it so much. I am gonna retake IELTS next month to be eligible. I have one last question. Does the NSNP will continue to process my application for nomination while I am still working on with my points to be eligible with the Express Entry Profile?
IELTS - 19 points
Education - 19 points
Work experience - 15 points
Age - 12 points
TOTAL - 65 (2 more points to go)
As per the format of email it is clearly mentioned that NSOI put your application in queue for assessment, I do not know when they will start assessment but before they come to any decision on your application I would like to suggest you that write them a very good email supporting your application that despite of having 65 points you have ability to settle yourself in their province. And also send them your IELTS test date confirmation mail as a proof. And also as someone else advised that to show them you have more money.

I do not know this would work or not But you do not have any option because the fact is you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply in this program and rarely they would accept your application so before they reach any final decision its better to inform them your situation in more polite and requesting manner.

You still did not answer that how you were eligible to create EE profile before?

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Hello guys,
I have received aor an hour back.just checked my inbox.
Though my application reached on Jan 13 as per the courier guys their mail says it reached on Jan 14.
Best of luck all. I cannot update tracker now as i access it via mobile.

charity06

Nov 10, 2014
just wanna ask m confused what is the requirement that says documentation to show work experience match with noc 2011, what kind of documents did all of you submitted, help pls

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
shank386 said:
Hello guys,
I have received aor an hour back.just checked my inbox.
Though my application reached on Jan 13 as per the courier guys their mail says it reached on Jan 14.
Best of luck all. I cannot update tracker now as i access it via mobile.

Great ! Congrats
May I know which courier company you used to send your application package. Can you please confirm from your courier company the real date of delivery

Just want to be make sure NSOI started to look 14th January application or its typo error