IELTS Request
Doc. request on June 2, sent on June 10
File Transfer...
SLU July 3, start to process on July 1
Med's Request
waiting.........
drajpoot said:
@ Kubuqi, Congrats!
@ DUkhi, I hope you also get your nomination email, When you get time please update us.

@ Kujo and migrator2015- Did you get any email for additional documents? I guess both of you will be the next. So wish you all the best.

As per AOR date, the sequence of nominations should be-
Kujo
migrator2015
yhw9102
indianbritish
satya and abhishishir
I am waiting for next stage patiently.

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
NS office is stuck at Jan 12 applicants, just wondering the sheer volume of applications received on Jan 12th .

Hope the quota will not be over by Jan 12th itself... I guess many applicants who used consultants to file the application ..... received their applications at NS office between Jan 12th - Jan 16th ....

I am sure third week will be the deciding factor of the quota..

Its 3 weeks that i have seen NS office is sitting on Jan 12th applications and till now not all received AOR for Jan 12th applicants.

Week 4 for Jan 12th is going to start next week :eek:

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Is their anyone from the group who submitted their applications to NS office and in the meantime (before getting AOR)... is in the process of his/her IELTS Test score validity expiring or WES report validity expiring ?

My IELTS Test score report will be expiring on 6th April 2015 and i have not received my AOR yet.

I have sent mail to NS providing a latest IELTS Test report valid till Aug 2015 (through email) and requesting them to update my application with the latest.

I am not sure, will they add those docs to file or not ...

Fingers crossed.

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Guys, who received AOR.....

Whenever you send docs requested by NS office (through mail) do you receive any acknowledgement letter that they received docs ?... Do you follow up with them by calling them ?

How do you come to know that they received it and are working on it ?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
Is their anyone from the group who submitted their applications to NS office and in the meantime (before getting AOR)... is in the process of his/her IELTS Test score validity expiring or WES report validity expiring ?

My IELTS Test score report will be expiring on 6th April 2015 and i have not received my AOR yet.

I have sent mail to NS providing a latest IELTS Test report valid till Aug 2015 (through email) and requesting them to update my application with the latest.

I am not sure, will they add those docs to file or not ...

Fingers crossed.
If your IELTS was valid on the day your application received at NSOI then your IELTS would be consider. Please senior correct me if I am wrong.

I am not sure if the same IELTS would be valid at the time when we will send application to CIC, As per the guide we should have valid IELTS on the day when application received at NSOI and also at CIC.

Mine IELTS will aslo expire next month so Hopefully if I get AOR/nomination before the expiry, I have to do IELTS again when I will submit my application to CIC.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
Guys, who received AOR.....

Whenever you send docs requested by NS office (through mail) do you receive any acknowledgement letter that they received docs ?... Do you follow up with them by calling them ?

How do you come to know that they received it and are working on it ?
To know that your documents received at NSOI, you have to trust on courier company as they provide you delivery date and time.
To know when NSOI start working on your documents, there is no way you have to wait their email.

No one will tell you any details about your application on phone.

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
The condition is AND .... so my IELTS should be valid till the date I get nomination from NS and it should be valid till the time CIC accepts my invitation through MYCIC.

My age automatically updated recently in MYCIC app. Age was updated due to year add (date of birth in March)

So will the IELTS exam become invalid after 2 years automatically in MYCIC app. It becomes invalid.

Benton

Nov 3, 2013
As age will be automatically updates in MY CIC Express entry app- will my FSW 67 points automatically decrease . currently i have exactly 67 points which made me eligible for Express entry under FSW and i already submitted express entry profile and in pool . my question is if my age increase by 1 year on my next date of birth which is June 2015, will I my points go down to 66 points automatcally and am i going to become ineligible in express entry ?

Please suggest me

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Benton said:
As age will be automatically updates in MY CIC Express entry app- will my FSW 67 points automatically decrease . currently i have exactly 67 points which made me eligible for Express entry under FSW and i already submitted express entry profile and in pool . my question is if my age increase by 1 year on my next date of birth which is June 2015, will I my points go down to 66 points automatcally and am i going to become ineligible in express entry ?

Please suggest me
I think the system will automatically update and remind you.. You need to stay valid until the time they issue you ITA, not only at the time when you enter the pool.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
tan_sur69 said:
How long does one have to stay in NS province before moving to another province ?
Three years

vahin

Dec 12, 2014
Hello all,

We have a whatsapp group for Nova Scotia NP

If anybody interested can ping me on

+31645578729

With Regards...

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Got nomination email 13 hours ago

sweetyvenky1 said:
what did you answer for the question....explain why I chose Ottawa as intended place to live in 2014 and now I want to live Halifax.....
My answer consists of two parts:

1. In FSWP 2014 I was in a hurry to make it into the cap and didn't think much about exact place to live. I picked Ottawa only because my company have a branch there, and thought there might be a safer bet to obtain a job.

2. I've done my research after I learned NSNP, and think Halifax is a great place for my family. Here it is a little bit like migration plan, in that I demonstrate my intention to stay, my knowledge of Halifax, etc.

I think it should be personal, but this is what I had, and I do wish to live in Halifax.

Hope this helps.

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Got nomination email 13 hours ago

hamedh said:
congrats kubuqi It seems happy day. I made a request in the previous pages from all guys to talk about selection of provinces in the EE profile but nobody considered it and all were in a long discussion about one with 66 points while I think it is very important for us how to specify provinces of interests in EE profile as you have mentioned they questioned you about that. Could you please clarify your selected provinces in your EE profile and your response to them? I don't want to lose my chance of other provinces in current EE draws.
I actually select all provinces & territories in my EE profile. They questioned me because in my FSWP 2014 application I picked Ottawa. I think you should be fine to select all in EE, and wait till PNP arrived, at which time you would have to make a decision, as you can only accept one invitation from provinces.