+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
silasnjita said:
I think it helps your case if you have a Police certificate which shows on it that you've not been convicted before.
Look at this situation:You may not have been convicted before and you don't proof that by presenting a certificate, and there are others who have not been convicted too but they present their Police certificate justifying their case. In this scenario, if there are few places, then they'll definitely consider first those with Police certificates(certificate showing they've not been convicted).

So if you have your Police certificate, then send it along. It doesn't cause any harm.
But if it causes a delay in submission than it does cause a harm

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
guys, if you can please help me out,
i am currently an EE candidate, but i do not have a job offer in nova scotia, AND I AM UNDER NOC 0 which means 0621, I SAW APPENDIX A/1 THAT ONLY ELIGIBLE PEOPLE ARE UNDER NOC A & B !! that means i cannot apply to nova scotia ??
please help me :D

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
BeirutJoe said:
oh okay good, my NOC is 0621, and it is in demand, that is a good thing,

do you have any idea how much time the PNP needs? 1 month ? 2 ? 6 ? 1 yr ?? please tell me if u konw
I will say between 3-5 months mate.

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
BeirutJoe said:
guys, if you can please help me out,
i am currently an EE candidate, but i do not have a job offer in nova scotia, AND I AM UNDER NOC 0 which means 0621, I SAW APPENDIX A/1 THAT ONLY ELIGIBLE PEOPLE ARE UNDER NOC A & B !! that means i cannot apply to nova scotia ??
please help me :D
your NOC is not eligble for this stream

(http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-NSDEE-31Dec2014-English.pdf page18)

vahin

Dec 12, 2014
Braxod said:
Hi, thats new. did they send u this mail about your specific inquiry or was automated message. and when ur application was received?

This mail is to my specific inquiry..
App reached on 26th Jan received by parker

BeirutJoe

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
LusiLee said:
your NOC is not eligble for this stream

(http://novascotiaimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/AppGuide-NSNP-NSDEE-31Dec2014-English.pdf page18)
you are right, but in their occupation list, NOC 0621 exists and under good demand ! what the hell is this contradiction ?! r u sure i cannt apply ? check their website occupation list, not the appendix, it shows my noc is eligible

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
BeirutJoe said:
you are right, but in their occupation list, NOC 0621 exists and under good demand ! what the hell is this contradiction ?! r u sure i cannt apply ? check their website occupation list, not the appendix, it shows my noc is eligible
Hmmm, maybe you'll ask NSOI?

nsnp@novascotia.ca

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Guys, no AORs for more then a week, am I right?
I look through Nova Scotia last year program topic for additional info about their rules and procedures. I must say that it was much more popular than Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry.

yhw9102

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Copenhagen
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO: BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nov. 27 charged
Nomination.....
Dec. 31 PER
AOR Received.
Photo request on Feb. 6, sent on Feb. 11
IELTS Request
Doc. request on June 2, sent on June 10
File Transfer...
SLU July 3, start to process on July 1
Med's Request
waiting.........
Dear XXXXXX:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry Stream on January 8, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is XXXXXX. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

yhw9102

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Copenhagen
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO: BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nov. 27 charged
Nomination.....
Dec. 31 PER
AOR Received.
Photo request on Feb. 6, sent on Feb. 11
IELTS Request
Doc. request on June 2, sent on June 10
File Transfer...
SLU July 3, start to process on July 1
Med's Request
waiting.........
yhw9102 said:
Dear XXXXXX:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry Stream on January 8, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is XXXXXX. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp @ novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Please help me to update the SS.
I edit the SS entry but no use.

Received Jan.8
pre screening email Feb. 18
EE No. sent Feb. 18

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
yhw9102 said:
Dear XXXXXX:

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp @ novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

Great news for you! Congrats! They are moving forward!

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
yhw9102 said:
Dear XXXXXX:

Great News,
Congratulations.
Ji Ji

Indianbritish

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received from London VO
IELTS Request
Included in application, Upfront PCC submitted on 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
SLU (23-10-2014) on 26-08-2015 and TLU on 02-10-2015
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015 / 20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on 02-11-2015 - Received on 19-11-2015
LANDED..........
March / April 2016
Good News,
Congratulations.
I have same timelines as yours. My application delivered on 8th Jan around 16:00pm so hope to receive some good news soon.

yhw9102 said:
Dear XXXXXX: