+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
girirangaraju said:
Thanks for the information Hemanth.

Please send the document to girirangaraju @ yahoo.co.in

I appreciate sending to my email address : zanaz92@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.

Lovemi

Feb 4, 2015
ABCD EFGH said:
girirangaraju said:
Thanks for the information Hemanth.

Please send the document to girirangaraju @ yahoo.co.in

I appreciate sending to my email address : zanaz92 @ gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Hi both,

Please i will appreciate if i can get this too, my email is ..bodowob@yahoo.com.
Many thanks in advance

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
hemanthk1986 said:
nsnp @ novascotia.ca

Thanks. The problem with this email address is that it is generating an automatic reply referring to the 2014 stream. It is a general reply. How can I contact them if I want to provide an update on a document for example since they say in the guidelines to report any changes.

vahin

Dec 12, 2014
hemanthk1986 said:
Yes ur right..you will get auto generated email but they will reply back to ur query in some days.:)
Even I received the same auto generated mail from them :)

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
No update ...interesting.

Guess the quota is done...since people are no longer getting updates and people who got the AOR are receiving phone calls about paper work.

hemanthk1986 said:
The NSNP process started on 2nd Jan & its paper documentation(time consuming) so CAP cannot be filled so early , also they have increased the CAP NS need more immigrants this year ...

We need to have ample patience to wait & watch how things will go.

sflake

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@tan_sur69 members usually get AOR at Tuesday EOD or Wed EOD so we need to wait 1 or 2 days to hear good news

by the way, could you please share your application date as there is no entry with ur name in SS

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
This time people are posting in thread but not making their application detail in spreadsheet.
Spreadsheet is the only way to know the processing of application So members please fill the form
ENTRY FORM- http://goo.gl/forms/CYuprRv2eQ
SPREADSHEET- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TPkzsQMxF_j-JBs0IGLoyX9Z9ot2RWAHR_XB0HvoWT4/edit?usp=sharing

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
rhossain said:
@ dukhi : I have got AOR email before you got , but still I have not received any calls. Does it mean Game Over for me? :'( :'(
nopes...may be it means all your docs were fine and form was properly filled...

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
dukhi said:
nopes...may be it means all your docs were fine and form was properly filled...
I am also hoping that.But i keep intended occupation field blank and 2 spelling mistakes in settlement plan, and in cover letter I had mentioned intended occupation with NOC code.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
rhossain said:
I am also hoping that.But i keep intended occupation field blank and 2 spelling mistakes in settlement plan, and in cover letter I had mentioned intended occupation with NOC code.
I guess you do not need to be worried that much . As you got AOR which means whatever they will decide they will inform you.So be positive. Dukhi is in canada so it is easier for them to call him. They are not going to make long distance call for just spelling mistakes. Everything is fine Dont worry.