+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Lovemi

Feb 4, 2015
Hi Guys/Gals,

I need urgent help. I applied for NSNP last year 2014 but my application was returned after a month due late submission. Coming into this year, i thought i will be one of the first applicant but to my surprise, my intended occupation was not on the NOC for nova scotia again. I also, try for my wife but nothing.

My NOC was 1212 and my wife is early year teacher can't remember the code now but both not available on the NSNP NOC.

Please what can i do.

Urgent advice please experts

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
hi all forumites,
just wondering why there is ni updates on AOR. has anyone received aor after jan 9 applicants.
wats goin on in NS????????

vahin

Dec 12, 2014
Braxod said:
hi all forumites,
just wondering why there is ni updates on AOR. has anyone received aor after jan 9 applicants.
wats goin on in NS????????
I think they stopped accepting apps from Jan 9
Might be cap of 350 nominees filled.
My app received by parker on 26jan :mad:

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
vahin said:

yea, hope thats not true. if cap reached why dont they close the program. why they are receiving apps just to return it to us. that doesnt makes sense. nyway hopes alive untill they return the apps. good luck to all

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
vahin said:
I don’t think so. This year cap is more than twice last year. Also the minimum of points for eligibility is more difficult so I think it is too early to talk about filling the cap. What is wrong with you guys? Be confident 8)

whitneyhazel

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamedh said:
I don't think so. This year cap is more than twice last year. Also the minimum of points for eligibility is more difficult so I think it is too early to talk about filling the cap. What is wrong with you guys? Be confident 8)
thanks for the morale boost,i needed to hear it :D....+1 for you ;D

girirangaraju

Apr 8, 2014
vineet85_05 said:
Hi, I'm not sure if its a co-incidence, but I guess people with noc code 2174 only have got AOR till now or at-least this is the current trend I noticed.
Or are they sorting applications as per noc codes and they picked 2174 first.
May be even the cic's job bank shows more number of jobs for NOC code 2174.

girirangaraju

Apr 8, 2014
Hi Members,

Kindly help me with the below queries as I am submitting my application this week.

1. I don't have the reference letter in the company letter head . Is it ok to submit in the plain paper or as a notarized copy ?

2. I even don't have a birth certificate . Can I submit an affidavit for this stating that I don't have a birth certificate ?

3. Is bank 'balance certificate' is sufficient or 'transaction statement' is required ?

4. As per page no 25 of the 'Application Guide' the 'immovable property' is accepted as a proof of fund I hope. Just need a confirmation on this as some people has said in this forum it's not accepted.

5. At last can someone provide a sample 'settlement plan' please?

Your response is highly appreciated.

ThankYou
Giri

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
girirangaraju said:
May be even the cic's job bank shows more number of jobs for NOC code 2174.
I am guessing that NSOI has maintained internal quota for each eligible occupations . It may be possible that they are currently giving AOR for Information Technology related occupations. Later on they will start to give AOR for other occupations too. So, Please wait another 2 weeks to observe AOR trend of different occupations.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
I do not know why this year only 31 entries in spreadsheet. Is there any other thread for this program?

Request you to please fill the forms so that we will have more data to know the processing.

ENTRY FORM- http://goo.gl/forms/CYuprRv2eQ
SPREADSHEET- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TPkzsQMxF_j-JBs0IGLoyX9Z9ot2RWAHR_XB0HvoWT4/edit?usp=sharing

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
girirangaraju said:
Hi giri

My answer in BOLD

1. I don't have the reference letter in the company letter head . Is it ok to submit in the plain paper or as a notarized copy ?
Ans: Get the email confirmation from your manager on your roles & responsibility.

2. I even don't have a birth certificate . Can I submit an affidavit for this stating that I don't have a birth certificate ?
Ans: Affidavit should be fine providing details about your birth & other details..Google it you will get many format..

3. Is bank 'balance certificate' is sufficient or 'transaction statement' is required ?
Ans: Transaction statement for 3-6 months is required from bank apart from balance certificate.

4. As per page no 25 of the 'Application Guide' the 'immovable property' is accepted as a proof of fund I hope. Just need a confirmation on this as some people has said in this forum it's not accepted.
Ans: Property cannot be shown as a proof of fund ..Only liquid cash,bonds,deposite can be shown as POF.

5. At last can someone provide a sample 'settlement plan' please?
Ans: Send me your id so i can forward you the same.

Your response is highly appreciated.

ThankYou
Giri