+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

CanadaPR90

Star Member
Dec 29, 2009
Hello Experts,

I wanted to give IELTS first to get an idea where I stand so received IELTS results yesterday and posting my query here.

Need some opinion on chances on my case before I apply. If yes, which province (category, job code etc ). Please advise

Getting total CRS score of around 35-360 on link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Please find below my case details :

- Age – Recently Completed 40 years

- Bachelors in Engineering from one of the top 10 colleges in India and Master of Science from USA in Industrial Engineering (education assessment not done yet); do we have to get both Bachelors and Masters degree assessment done or only master's?

- Overall 15 years work experience with 12 years in in IT – Business Analyst/System Analyst, Manager kind of roles, - Out of 12 , around 10 years US full time work experience

- IELTS score - Listening 7, Reading - 7, Writing - 8 , Speaking - 8.5 (I think is equal to CLB 7 as per http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp)

- Spouse – MBA in healthcare from India (not working since last 10 years)

- Spouse will be appearing for IELTS soon and should get atleast CLB7 in IELTS

- I have traveled to Canada twice on tourist visa earlier and both myself and spouse has valid Canadian tourist visa

- Kids US citizens born in US ( I don't think it matters but just mentioning as FYI)

- My father’s sister daughter is Canadian Citizen since last many years ( I think to get points relative in canada should be blood relative like brother, sister, father, mother ?)

Reactions: Bolt1204

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hai All,

Submitted my passport today to VFS Abudhabi....

SDKD

Reactions: cheyz_ns

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Dear All,

I have been a silent reader in this forum and deeply touched by the kind of support provided by all the members to other fellow-mates including me.

I am fortunate to receive the PPR around 10 days back and planning to apply for immigration.

I prey to God for all the members to receive their PPRs soon and in their endeavour to achieve their dream objectives. My timeline :
AOR : 5th July 2017
Med.Passed : Mid August 2017
BG check : 1st week Nov 2017
PPR : 16th Nov 2017

sanygair

Congratulations! Where’s your visa Office?

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
No need Cian...its only the data page of your and dependent....first and last page scanned clear copy....height and eye colour you write as normal in wordings....you an scan these pages and save it so that when they ask straightly u can sent it....

BG for me also didnt changed ....i think this week u get request....

SDKD

Hello SDKD! Does your Notes say that they are still processing your background check? Or does it say that decision had been made. I was just curious. Thank you in advance!!

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Hi

Do they ask for biopage to everyone? Height and Eye color thing?

Should I be prepared for anything regarding biopage? Please guide me how it works?

And also my Background Check has not updated yet. Is it normal?

Thanks in advance...
Cian

Hey cian! What’s your visa Office and AOR date again? eagerly waiting for the PPR.

cheyz_ns

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Dear All,

I have been a silent reader in this forum and deeply touched by the kind of support provided by all the members to other fellow-mates including me.

I am fortunate to receive the PPR around 10 days back and planning to apply for immigration.

I prey to God for all the members to receive their PPRs soon and in their endeavour to achieve their dream objectives. My timeline :
AOR : 5th July 2017
Med.Passed : Mid August 2017
BG check : 1st week Nov 2017
PPR : 16th Nov 2017

sanygair
congratulations

nuurueal

Oct 27, 2015
Hai All,

Submitted my passport today to VFS Abudhabi....

SDKD
SDKD,

Were you given any tracking number when you dropped your passport? Did they tell you how many days for the processing? Please keep us posted on the total number of days it will take from passport drop to pick-up when you are done.

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hey cian! What’s your visa Office and AOR date again? eagerly waiting for the PPR.
I don't know my Visa Office but according to all it should be London Visa office.

My AOR : 30th May

sidhusukhdev123

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
Hi all...
I want to apply for nova scotia demand: express entry stream category B.. please let me know anybody who has already applied under said category. I want to know, in detail, whole procedure nova scotia immigration follows and the precautions regarding documents to be require while filling the form.

Thanks and Regards in advance.

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
Got my COPR today. It took 12 days in total after passport submission.