NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
this week I'm feeling really disappointed, there is no news from MVO, and when I asked, they actually said that my file is still within the time frame, meaning their time frame is not 6 months, its way beyond that....feeling sad that this is the case in Manila...going 7 months next week and still no news...how about you SDKD? hope you got good news!

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
this week I'm feeling really disappointed, there is no news from MVO, and when I asked, they actually said that my file is still within the time frame, meaning their time frame is not 6 months, its way beyond that....feeling sad that this is the case in Manila...going 7 months next week and still no news...how about you SDKD? hope you got good news!
Hai Dear,

Me too in same situation....all others in NDVO having same AOR of ours got PPR last week...Last week it was a rain of PPR from NDVO....my bad luck they sent my file to LVO....upto now no updates.....Me feel so disappointed and its 203 days passed in our case....:( really frustrating ....
No gud news....if I got it surely I will share in this forum...Lets hope for the best!!!

SDKD

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hai Haadiya....

How are you?? Dont know anyone is there ....its 1 year... You are still waiting for PPR? or get it?

SDKD
Hi SDKD,

I am fine. Hope all well at your end too.

Yes it over 1 year now and haven't heard a thing from the visa office :(

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi SDKD,

Hai,

Which is your VO?? Did you sent them mail regarding this? Did they ask you any additional documents??

Why they are taking this much of time for you.....Did you contact them??

SDKD

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hai Dear,

Me too in same situation....all others in NDVO having same AOR of ours got PPR last week...Last week it was a rain of PPR from NDVO....my bad luck they sent my file to LVO....upto now no updates.....Me feel so disappointed and its 203 days passed in our case....:( really frustrating ....
No gud news....if I got it surely I will share in this forum...Lets hope for the best!!!

SDKD
Hi SDKD,

I have sent IRCC web form... In how many days do they reply?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hai,

Which is your VO?? Did you sent them mail regarding this? Did they ask you any additional documents??

Why they are taking this much of time for you.....Did you contact them??

SDKD
Hi,
VO in East Africa. No response to status request sent. No documents or any other information has been requested. The account status is just at medical passed for the last one year :(

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hi,
VO in East Africa. No response to status request sent. No documents or any other information has been requested. The account status is just at medical passed for the last one year :(
Do you know any of your colleagues having VO in East Africa?? Is it possible that we can file a case something like that....actually I am not aware of that. Did you sent any mail to CIC regarding this issue (means to main office in Canada).

SDKD

blessed RN

Jan 15, 2017
Hi,
Hi Haadiya.....

I am a silent follower in this forum.So sorry to hear about the delay in your application.
Hopefully they will clear up in due time.
Exactly which VO in East Africa is your application in?
I know someone who recently got a PPR from Dar es Salaam and it was within the 6 month window.
Hang in there.....

Blessed.

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hi
Hi Haadiya.....

I am a silent follower in this forum.So sorry to hear about the delay in your application.
Hopefully they will clear up in due time.
Exactly which VO in East Africa is your application in?
I know someone who recently got a PPR from Dar es Salaam and it was within the 6 month window.
Hang in there.....

Blessed.
Hi Blessed.
Thanks.

My VO is Dar es Salaam too. I am not sure what is taking it so long and not getting response to any of my queries :(

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Do you know any of your colleagues having VO in East Africa?? Is it possible that we can file a case something like that....actually I am not aware of that. Did you sent any mail to CIC regarding this issue (means to main office in Canada).

SDKD
Hi SDKD,

The office in Canada said the app is with the VO hence I believe any update now will need to come from the VO :(

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Hi SDKD,

The office in Canada said the app is with the VO hence I believe any update now will need to come from the VO :(
Hi Haadiya,

Have you tried ordering gcms? it might give you a good look at your file....

RR1234

Apr 28, 2017
Hi SDKD,

Are u under security screening check? If yes expect your application to be longer than expected. Better get gcms to get a detailed picture of your application

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Are u under security screening check? If yes expect your application to be longer than expected. Better get gcms to get a detailed picture of your application
Not sure if its under security check but yeh maybe need to request gcms :( . Thanks