+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

back2bacs

Oct 30, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Actually they need detailed job description. If you can get from your old company with the help of your colleague then its fine. If not you can just provide them offer letter in letter head with company seal, job title, no of hours per week, monthly salary and main duties. You have to provide them supporting documents like pay slip, company ID or Visiting card etc. Hope if you provide these all things you will be fine. More over ask your old company to provide a letter on letter head with HR signature and indicating that - "This is to certify that <XXXX> is employed at <Company Name> effective <Joining Date> till date and employed in the <Your Position> and indicating your employee code" .

Hope this will work out....

Dear friends if anyone have any idea plz help this friend...

SDKD
Thanks a Ton, Really appreciate your support

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
according to those who got PPR mail, there is a set of instructions on where and how to submit your passport, basing of course on the latest country of residence that you told them
Thanks net_mo,
But what if I will not be there in the latest country I specified , like in my case i mentioned US, but probably i will be in India when PPR comes.
Will there be any chance to get the PPR extended or can i make it stamped in India.

Reactions: drajpoot

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Thanks net_mo,
But what if I will not be there in the latest country I specified , like in my case i mentioned US, but probably i will be in India when PPR comes.
Will there be any chance to get the PPR extended or can i make it stamped in India.
I think as my agent told me, once you leave US, you should immediately provide change of address...but if ever your in India and they still think your in the US and send for PPR, then you can just inform US that you have just been in India and they will advise on where you will send your passport...

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Friends ,

I receive this message below in my account .

Congratulations. You are now a candidate for immigration to Canada.
You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent
resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding
a job that matches your skills, qualifications and work experience.
You can research:
• areas where workers in your field are in high demand, and
• what is required for your job and similar jobs you might be interested in.
In most cases, the things you need to find a job in Canada are different than for
immigrating. This means you might need a new assessment of your education, skills,
work experience and/or language skills to get a job in your field.
Gather your documents before you come to Canada to make the process easier. For
example:
• degrees
• school transcripts
• proof of work history
• employer references, etc.
In Canada, some jobs are regulated to protect public health and safety. To work in a
regulated job, you will need a licence or certificate from the regulatory body for your
profession in the province or territory you want to live in.
You may need to submit certain documents, upgrade your education, and get on-the-job
experience before you get a license or certificate to practice. Without a license or
certificate, you will not be able to work in a regulated job in Canada. It can take time to
get a license in Canada. Consider working in a related job while getting your license.
There are many other resources that can help you research how to work in your job in
Canada. Check the website for the province or territory you want to live in to find out
more.
If you are accepted to come to Canada, you can get free services before you come that
will help you:
• learn about life in Canada
• find a job
• take steps to get your credentials recognized and
• you will also learn about other free services available after you arrive in Canada.
There are also free services to help you adjust to life in Canada once you arrive
]

My question is what should my next step be , i have already done credentials assessment and my qualification is equivalent to Masters in Canada.

I was waiting for PPR now i got this message .

Can anyone guide me about this issue

Best Regards
Zakir

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear Friends ,

You should think about how you will find a job in your field if you become permanent
resident. Starting now will give you and your family members the best chance at finding
You can research:
In most cases, the things you need to find a job in Canada are different than for
immigrating. This means you might need a new assessment of your education, skills,
example:
• degrees
• school transcripts
• proof of work history
In Canada, some jobs are regulated to protect public health and safety. To work in a
regulated job, you will need a licence or certificate from the regulatory body for your
You may need to submit certain documents, upgrade your education, and get on-the-job
experience before you get a license or certificate to practice. Without a license or
certificate, you will not be able to work in a regulated job in Canada. It can take time to
get a license in Canada. Consider working in a related job while getting your license.
There are many other resources that can help you research how to work in your job in
Canada. Check the website for the province or territory you want to live in to find out
more.
If you are accepted to come to Canada, you can get free services before you come that
will help you:
• find a job
• you will also learn about other free services available after you arrive in Canada.
There are also free services to help you adjust to life in Canada once you arrive
]

My question is what should my next step be , i have already done credentials assessment and my qualification is equivalent to Masters in Canada.

Best Regards
Zakir
What email id did u receive it from?

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Dear Friends ,

You can research:
example:
• degrees
• school transcripts
• proof of work history
more.
will help you:
• find a job
]

Best Regards
Zakir
Zakir,
Anyone had received a mail like this before?? Did u ask your agent??

SDKD

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Nope , agent is still new . He don't know these things . I checked in Google but didn't got proper response that's why I posted here. Hope someone respond for this post .

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Dear Friends ,

You can research:
example:
• degrees
• school transcripts
• proof of work history
more.
will help you:
• find a job
]

Best Regards
Zakir
Whatever mentioned in this email is good to know , its not asking you to respond or do anything Just read it and ignore it.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
How can we get it from previous companies which we worked in other country and already we left that country ? can you please elaborate.
Actually they need detailed job description. If you can get from your old company with the help of your colleague then its fine. If not you can just provide them offer letter in letter head with company seal, job title, no of hours per week, monthly salary and main duties. You have to provide them supporting documents like pay slip, company ID or Visiting card etc. Hope if you provide these all things you will be fine. More over ask your old company to provide a letter on letter head with HR signature and indicating that - "This is to certify that <XXXX> is employed at <Company Name> effective <Joining Date> till date and employed in the <Your Position> and indicating your employee code" .

Hope this will work out....

Dear friends if anyone have any idea plz help this friend...

SDKD
@back2bacs: Its your responsibility to provide all your experience documents in prescribed format cause thats the only way NSNP or CIC will get to know either your work experience and job duties match with intended occupation (NOC ) or not.
You have to contact all your previous employer if you need points against all your past experience.

@ SDKD : You are doing a good job, Nothing else anyone can do here , We all need to arrange require documents by ourselves to complete our application and fulfill NSNP and CIC criteria.

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi all,

I hope everyone submitted your file to NS in 2015 got your Visa and COPR. I am Dec 15 applicant and got mine on 25 Oct 2017. Look forward to see you all in Halifax.
In my case I was also asked to do police certificate in Canada (finger prints) because I was in Canada before. If you are asked to do the same, you can use Gambit ID or XLID 's services.

Anyone can share your landing experience? Especially for short landing and ask someone to mail my PR card to my home country?

Thank you
Congrats Praire

regards
D

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Thank you for all your support friends- I received my PPR from LVO on 1st November!!
All I can say to all of you is that never lose hope and stay positive....its a waiting game and one needs a lot of patience. I got my PPR exactly 6 months and 10 days after my AOR.
Thank you to all my friends who have been with me during this long journey - I cant wait to meet up with all of you in Nova Scotia!
Good luck to everyone.
Congrats Pakimom

regards
D

Reactions: Bolt1204

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Thanks net_mo,
I think as my agent told me, once you leave US, you should immediately provide change of address...but if ever your in India and they still think your in the US and send for PPR, then you can just inform US that you have just been in India and they will advise on where you will send your passport...
@ GSHARMA05 : Your PPR email will tell you exactly what you need to do if you are not in a country which you mentioned in your application or any other changes. In your PPR email,You will see all those instructions: what to do, where to inform...etc. So do not worry.

regards
D