+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pranavtiwari80 said:
Hello Guys

I have one query.

I have already received the invitation. They have asked to submit the documents by May 20, 2017. I am done with med and other things and I am trying to submit the document within next 10 days. But my IELTS is going to expire on May 05,2017. So do I need to give IELTS exam again? Please confirm.

Thanks
Your IELTS must have to be valid when submitting your application. Once your application is submitted you don't need IELTS anymore.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Ishie23 said:
Hello Seniors, I have a quick question. Just planning ahead. I am 30 weeks pregnant and now waiting for Nomination. What are my options regarding additional family members?

I am thinking of delaying the acceptance of my Nomination (if ever) so I can buy time. EDD is June 19, I believe we have 90 days to process once invited. Just want to make sure I am able to factor in birth or my baby in future steps.

Thanks!
Hello Ishie,

I will suggest you to inform the Case Officer from NSOI who is working on your application immediately if you have not yet informed. Do let him/her know about your Pregnancy and your due date. Further once you have the Baby and his/her Birth Certificate/Passport etc., do inform the NSOI Case Officer if you already have received the nomination by then. NSOI might issue you a new Nomination Certificate with your new family member' name in the certificate.

You can choose to delay the ITA by delaying the nomination acceptance in MyCIC tool but personally I will not recommend you for that. If you have already received the ADR, the nomination might be coming any day in next 1 week. Even if you delay the nomination acceptance by 30 days, you might be able to delay till Mid May. You still will have to write to NSOI Case Officer to issue you a new certificate with your baby's name on it.

Regards,
Aditya

Ishie23

Dec 18, 2014
adigautam said:
Hello Ishie,

I will suggest you to inform the Case Officer from NSOI who is working on your application immediately if you have not yet informed. Do let him/her know about your Pregnancy and your due date. Further once you have the Baby and his/her Birth Certificate/Passport etc., do inform the NSOI Case Officer if you already have received the nomination by then. NSOI might issue you a new Nomination Certificate with your new family member' name in the certificate.

You can choose to delay the ITA by delaying the nomination acceptance in MyCIC tool but personally I will not recommend you for that. If you have already received the ADR, the nomination might be coming any day in next 1 week. Even if you delay the nomination acceptance by 30 days, you might be able to delay till Mid May. You still will have to write to NSOI Case Officer to issue you a new certificate with your baby's name on it.

Regards,
Aditya
Thanks Aditya. I have already mentioned my pregnancy during AOR. I was thinking delaying the acceptance of nomination for a bit (we have 30 days to accept it right?) then delay the ITA processing for bit as well. Just to ensure everything (birth certificate, passport) is in place once we apply/lodge. So my option is, update the nomination officer that there is an additional member of the family this June so they can update Nomination Certificate. Then just go on with the usual process once invited.

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Ishie23 said:
Thanks Aditya. I have already mentioned my pregnancy during AOR. I was thinking delaying the acceptance of nomination for a bit (we have 30 days to accept it right?) then delay the ITA processing for bit as well. Just to ensure everything (birth certificate, passport) is in place once we apply/lodge. So my option is, update the nomination officer that there is an additional member of the family this June so they can update Nomination Certificate. Then just go on with the usual process once invited.
Yes, keeping the Case Officer updated is good. Rest go with the flow, let the Nomination come and then take your call.

rkeys

Star Member
Feb 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
Doc's Request.
06-07-2016
Nomination.....
15-07-2016
AOR Received.
16-10-2016
Med's Done....
17-10-2016
Ishie23 said:
Hi Ishie23,
Yes, you can delay the acceptance of nomination and also the ITA.. I had done the same thing because of brith of my child. This does not cause any problem except your whole process of immigration will be bit delayed.. You can ask nominee officer to change/update your nomination certificate until you submit your PR application (which has 60 days after ITA). So there is enough time :)

Ishie23

Dec 18, 2014
rkeys said:
Hi Ishie23,
Yes, you can delay the acceptance of nomination and also the ITA.. I had done the same thing because of brith of my child. This does not cause any problem except your whole process of immigration will be bit delayed.. You can ask nominee officer to change/update your nomination certificate until you submit your PR application (which has 60 days after ITA). So there is enough time :)
Thanks for this rkeys! :)
fingers crossed on the nomination. :)

Gaurav03

Apr 5, 2017
Hello ,

I have recently received my COPR under Nova Scotia PNP as spouse dependent . I work with a company in India which also has renowned existence in Canada's other Provinces like Ontario, Alberta and British Columbia. I internally applied for an open position in my organisation for Ontario location. They are ready to give me this offer. Now I am confused how to go about this , I have got the COPR under conditional NS PNP and I have not yet landed in canada. Even I don't have my permanent residence card in my hand. Looking forward for some suggestions and replies.

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
pranavtiwari80 said:
Hello Guys

I have one query.

I have already received the invitation. They have asked to submit the documents by May 20, 2017. I am done with med and other things and I am trying to submit the document within next 10 days. But my IELTS is going to expire on May 05,2017. So do I need to give IELTS exam again? Please confirm.

Thanks
Hi Pranav,

If you upload all the documents on CIC EE system before the IELTS expires i.e before 5 May 2017, then it's good, as the system freezes everything after that i.e changes to your age, expiry of IELTS, etc does not change your score.

Cheers,

Kushal

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Ratings: +0

QUERIES - Post ITA Forms & Place Holders

« on: April 05, 2017, 06:07:11 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove

Dear Seniors,

I have finalized filling out my forms post ITA received in February, 2017. I hope to receive my PCC next week. Once I finish filling out my forms and I understand I will receive placeholders to upload my documents/photos etc.

My questions:

1. Will I be able to go back to the forms I filled and uploaded to change anything after they send me those place holders or do they get locked?

2. I have more than 40 entries for travel history - some of the visas are in the older passports - should I scan and upload the visas and stamps on the older passports as well?

3. I deleted some of the work history for my husband who is accompanying spouse as it went beyond 10 years and I also limited my his personal history to the last 10 years (as opposed to when he turned 18). I did the same for myself. Is that ok as most of the stuff was transferred from my EE Profile. Please let me know.

Would appreciate any assistance and Thank you !

Rohit219

Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-12-2016
rkeys said:
Hi Ishie23,
Hello Everyone,

Could you please help me understand the process to notify CIC about birth of our newborn baby. Somehow I'm unable to find this answer despite going through the CIC website. We received our ITA on 20th Jan 2017 and got another 2 weeks left for the Deadline to submit eAPR.

We will have our newborn's Birth Certificate and Passport ready by the end of this week.

As per the Nova Scotia Nominee Officer they can not make changes in the Nomination Certificate once it has been issued by the province.

Please Guide.
Thanks
Rohit.

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Results: Rounds of invitations
Ministerial Instructions respecting invitations to apply for permanent residence under the Express Entry system – April 5, 2017

No program specified

Number of invitations issued CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited
3,753 431 points

Dear All,

How many people received ITA...............

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Hello,

Anyone received ITA?? :D

SDKD

mdzakir1

Mar 9, 2013
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
08-02-2017
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
25-5-2017
Interview........
Not Require Currently
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Count Down begins..........................90 Days from today............

5th April -----
5th May -----
5th June ---
5th July ---

5th April to 5th July I guess ....

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
pakimom said:
Ratings: +0

QUERIES - Post ITA Forms & Place Holders

« on: April 05, 2017, 06:07:11 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove

Dear Seniors,

I have finalized filling out my forms post ITA received in February, 2017. I hope to receive my PCC next week. Once I finish filling out my forms and I understand I will receive placeholders to upload my documents/photos etc.

My questions:

1. Will I be able to go back to the forms I filled and uploaded to change anything after they send me those place holders or do they get locked?

2. I have more than 40 entries for travel history - some of the visas are in the older passports - should I scan and upload the visas and stamps on the older passports as well?

3. I deleted some of the work history for my husband who is accompanying spouse as it went beyond 10 years and I also limited my his personal history to the last 10 years (as opposed to when he turned 18). I did the same for myself. Is that ok as most of the stuff was transferred from my EE Profile. Please let me know.

Would appreciate any assistance and Thank you !

Yes. You can go back to forms anytime before paying the fees and doing the final uploading. Those place holders I think are saved as temporary folders in CIC servers. Meaning, you can edit information and/or replace documents before the final uploading step. Final uploading step is accompanied with fees payment. After that - no more modification thru your CIC profile. There are ways if necessary but you can't do it thru your profile. So, before final upload, check you've done all the necessary changes and uploaded the latest documents.

Let me be honest - I don't know. I had the same doubt when I was uploading. Most seniors then, said I have to scan all the stamps no matter even if they are in the old passport. But the size for each file cannot exceed 4 mb. If we start to scan all the stamped pages in passports in good resolution and compile them as one pdf file, the file will come to a size close to 20 mb or more! But there's trick! Scan the front page AKA biometric page that has your photograph in reasonably good resolution, let's say 200 - 300 dpi. Rest of the pages can be scanned at even 75 dpi (stamps should be clear and visible). If you then compile all the pages into one single file you can keep it below 4 mb which will upload without any problem. Most home use scanners are capable of doing that. If not possible, you may use some third-party PDF editors. You may take help of an IT techie to get it done too.

'Last 10 year or when he/she turned 18 years'

Okay lets say someone's age is 22 and he's applying to PR after ITA. If that guy starts going back gathering his work history, he cannot go any further back once he gets to his 18th birthday. If he's bent upon pulling all his past 10 years history he should start at his 12 years of age!! Which is not a requirement according to CIC. So, a person who's 22 needs to give work history only for the last 4 years. Imagine someone who's 30? If he starts takin his work history from his 18th birthday his list will contain history for the last 12 years, which is again not a requirement according to CIC. So, arguably, anyone who's above 28 may have to give work history for the past 10 years and anyone below that may give his history for years that account since he's 18 years of age. As simple as that, although the explanation is insanely dragging!

Hope these information give you some clarity.

All the best!

Luder

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
Hello,

Anyone received ITA?? :D

SDKD
Hi SDKD,

I received ITA... Just now... First thing I am doing is posting a message here.

Didn't you guys receive ITA yet? Hoping you guys would have got it too...

So what's next?? What to keep in mind next...