Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
66778899 said:
Another week is almost gone no ADR or nomination..Any update?
Let's see tomorrow.. People get contacted on Fridays....

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
twinsiknow said:
Our files hasn't even been allocated
Let's hope for the best tomorrow
Hi Guys,

I got ADR. I emailed them regarding file status and I got ADR email. Just asked for update with one company letter and the usual queries.. how would you settle in and all.. Will ask questions in the morning... Gudni8

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Luder/SDKD,

Needed help regarding the "Ø Intend to settle in Nova Scotia".

Can I get some samples as to what and to how much extent we should elaborate the answers to the queries. Just want to get some idea.
Frankly speaking I have not attempted to contact anyone in Nova Scotia for my settlement or anything of that sort. So do I need to fake it? If yes, do they cross check whether we have followed what we are writing in the answers?
Except applying for some companies in Job Seeker site, I haven't taken any prior steps.

Seniors please advise

Thanks in advance.
Cian
jai.dhorajia@gmail.com

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
cian said:
Hi Luder/SDKD,

Can I get some samples as to what and to how much extent we should elaborate the answers to the queries. Just want to get some idea.
Frankly speaking I have not attempted to contact anyone in Nova Scotia for my settlement or anything of that sort. So do I need to fake it? If yes, do they cross check whether we have followed what we are writing in the answers?
Except applying for some companies in Job Seeker site, I haven't taken any prior steps.

Seniors please advise

Thanks in advance.
Cian
jai.dhorajia@gmail.com
Hi mate,

I would advise you to remove immigration officer email address (and signature) from post please, that's not public information, and revealing it can't be encouraged in any way, and may affect your application status.

Cheers,

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Sorry Guys,

Removed my post.

@TammyPatel : Please remove the corresponding reply to my post as well.

Sorry again. I thought it would be helpful to people.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Hi Luder/SDKD,

Seniors please advise

Thanks in advance.
Cian
jai.dhorajia@gmail.com
Hai Cian,

You can register in some job sites and u can take the screen shots that you have registered in that particular site. Its not fake...just register. You can just follow what Luder told before regarding my queries. I am also preparing the documents for my ADR. Try to register in job site today itself.

SDKD

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
cian said:
Hi Luder/SDKD,

Seniors please advise

Thanks in advance.
Cian
jai.dhorajia@gmail.com

The description from Luder is:

Intend to settle in Nova Scotia. Please answer the following questions

- What are your main goals in Nova Scotia? --- settlement plan - talk about a particular city or a county you researched and preferably plan to settle in.
- Provide three reasons why you decided on Nova Scotia as your immigration destination in Canada. --- NS weather isn't very cold compared to other provinces. NS is a beautiful province. Majority of currently working population are nearing retirement age so NS is a good destination to go and fill ourselves in those positions. Please do your own research and compare this information before including it in settlement plan.

- What do you intend to do upon arrival to Nova Scotia? How are you going to settle in? Do you have a settlement plan? --- There is a non profit organization named ISANS in NS. They can be of great help. Actually they offer pre/post arrival courses, workshops, guidance etc for new immigrants to find jobs, get better at English if needed, settlement ideas etc. They offer this service both before and after arrival mostly free of cost. I'm actually using their service now.

- Have you made connections with individuals or institutions in Nova Scotia that could help or support your settlement plan in Nova Scotia? List all the connections or ties including professional networks and affiliations that you have stablished in Nova Scotia. --- talk about ISANS and other connections if you have some, like professional licensing bodies etc.

- Are you taking steps to ensure your immediate and long term employability in Nova Scotia? Do you have any prospective employers or contacts in Nova Scotia? --- simple, use some websites like careerbeacon.ca, workapolis.ca etc to list a few employers or if you've contacted any employers in the past include the details in settlement plan.

- What related non-regulated occupations could you find skilled employment in Nova Scotia? --- http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/report-eng.do?lang=eng&noc=2133&area=25164&titleKeyword=chief+electrical+engineer&regionKeyword=Halifax,+Nova+Scotia&source=1&action=final

This is a great website where we can find details of our professions and related details, along with important additional information median wages, outlook, related jobs etc. Use the explore careers section from this following link 'http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home-eng.do?lang=eng

- Are you preparing yourself and your family for the challenges that come with a move to Nova Scotia? --- discuss about spouse's job if you want, kids schooling etc.

Just go through it Cian. All the best!

SDKD

Apr 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nova Scotia has just nominated me. I just received message in my cic account. Glory be to God almighty. It is really a long journey.

p_shar

Star Member
Dec 12, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 17, 2015
Doc's Request.
APRIL 03, 2017
Nomination.....
APRIL 19, 2017
66778899 said:
Nova Scotia has just nominated me. I just received message in my cic account. Glory be to God almighty. It is really a long journey.
Big Congrats to you. I told you.. let's see tomorrow..