+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
FSWCIO said:
How come Nova Scotia don't have any own scheme for applicant without job offer!!!
They had it last year. :-[
It is called Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry
Since they have connected it to the Express entry system. Check their website and application guide for more info.

miaxocolat

Mar 18, 2014
AK84 said:
Hi,

I applied under skill worker stream (international graduate stream) in July,2014 but no respond yet....just wondering if we nominated do we apply directly to federal or need to go through express entry ?

Please advise,

AK
Hi.. since you had pass you application already, i just wanted to know, it was stated in the application guide that photo should be coloured passport size, does this mean that the background color is blue not white? Thanks!

mapua

Jan 11, 2015
Greetings to all,

Please i would like someone to enlighten me on this.
If i would apply under Nova Scotia PNP as a Medical Technologist.

Where can i do my credential assessment?
And what kind of credential assessment do I need to do?
And if i apply under NS PNP, can i still apply under the Express Entry for FSWP?

Thanks.

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
abhishishir said:
It is called Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry
Since they have connected it to the Express entry system. Check their website and application guide for more info.
Yea I know. It need to meet the federal express entry requirement. But why don't they have independent system like SINP occupation In demand!! I hope they would launch in few days otherwise It's a Shame.

balonitra

Jan 11, 2015
Guys ! Gals !

I'm new here and about to apply for NSNP . I've read somewhere that you can apply either directly to NSOI or from express entry.
Since my documents such as work experience and police certificate are not ready at this time and it takes time to prepare , 1. can I apply from express entry and them gather my documents? 2. is there any difference between these two methods ?

in nova scotia booklet, in how to apply section, they only describe sending documents to nova scotia office however at the begining of booklet they said both way ( EE and sending directly ) can be performed.

Finally, as I read in this topic that cap for Saskatchewan PNP has been reached ,3. Do I have any chance for become nominate for Nova scotia ?

Thanks

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
completed Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry sent on 07.01.2015 and received by COSMAN at 9.55Am on 12.01.2015.
Good luck to everyone's application.
Ji Ji

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Has any one heard back anything from NS office? According to Canada Post my app was received on 7th by the office.

albani

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
Can anyone tell me after received a file number can be checked online application status?

I refer to the application for nomination of Nova Scotia , not for the federal process.

vineet85_05

Jan 10, 2015
Hi guys,
Did you send the original ECA report or the photocopy of it?
Also, Can anyone tell me if I need to submit any extra document in case my NOC 2011 occupation is regulated and needs licensing?

Regards
Vineet

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
albani said:
Can anyone tell me after received a file number can be checked online application status?

I refer to the application for nomination of Nova Scotia , not for the federal process.
Did you receive a file number?

albani

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
dukhi said:
Did you receive a file number?
Not yet, but I want to know after this process can be checked the status of application online

balonitra

Jan 11, 2015
Guys ! Gals ! Pleasssssssse its Urgent

I'm new here and about to apply for NSNP . I've read somewhere that you can apply either directly to NSOI or from express entry.
Since my documents such as work experience and police certificate are not ready at this time and it takes time to prepare , 1. can I apply from express entry and them gather my documents? 2. is there any difference between these two methods ?

in nova scotia booklet, in how to apply section, they only describe sending documents to nova scotia office however at the begining of booklet they said both way ( EE and sending directly ) can be performed.

Finally, as I read in this topic that cap for Saskatchewan PNP has been reached ,3. Do I have any chance for become nominate for Nova scotia ?

Thanks

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
FSWCIO said:
Yea I know. It need to meet the federal express entry requirement. But why don't they have independent system like SINP occupation In demand!! I hope they would launch in few days otherwise It's a Shame.
You are right... We can just hope

kubuqi

Oct 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vineet85_05 said:
Hi guys,
Did you send the original ECA report or the photocopy of it?
Also, Can anyone tell me if I need to submit any extra document in case my NOC 2011 occupation is regulated and needs licensing?

Regards
Vineet
I sent my photocopy from WES and I am in NOC2173 occupation. My occupation is regulated but I just send the best I can find, as there is no rule on exactly what documents would be accepted.

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

In NSNP100 form did it anywhere ask the NOC code that you are applying..

I couldn't find the same .. Also the employment reference letter format they asked also didn't ask to specific the NOC code. Only the below details are mentioned.
Letters of reference from all employers for the past 5 years
Letters must be:
 written on company letterhead
 signed by the responsible officer/supervisor
 show company’s full address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail and website addresses
 stamped with the company’s official seal (if applicable)
Letters must include all of the following information:
 the specific period of your employment with the company
 the positions you have held during the period of employment and time spent in each position
 your main responsibilities and duties in each position
 your annual salary plus benefits in each position, and
 the number of hours worked per week in each position

I missed to specific my NOC code which is 2171 as i didn't find the details ask anywhere.

Now i am worried