PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29/03/23
Med's Done....
04/05/23
anyone knows how many nominations are issued per year; I mean what is the limit?? I am thinking of applying so is it worth applying in a months time?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
sadiqmaknojia said:
anyone knows how many nominations are issued per year; I mean what is the limit?? I am thinking of applying so is it worth applying in a months time?
The cap is different every year please. This year, only 350 without job offers.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
hello

Do you feel that NS nomination quota is over for Jan 13th and later guys ?
No. I feel all January applicants must get AOR at least.
As last year caps were 150 and it was filled in approx 8 working days. (6th march to 17th march)
this year caps are 350 so it must 20 working days at least.

Last year we have large data in spreadsheet but this year only 56 entries. I request to every member please enter your details in spreadsheet and update us the latest AOR date. It will help everyone, as this is the only way we have to know the NSOI process.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
drajpoot said:
As last year caps were 150 and it was filled in approx 8 working days. (6th march to 17th march)

Last year we have large data in spreadsheet but this year only 56 entries. I request to every member please enter your details in spreadsheet and update us the latest AOR date. It will help everyone, as this is the only way we have to know the NSOI process.
Hi
Why this year few people in spreadsheet? Less applicant or no interest on spreadsheet?

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:

I do agree with you..Let us hope for the best.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
drajpoot said:

can u plz add the url to the sheet in your signature? it will be easy for those who wants to add/update data.
thanks

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:

And this year criteria is tougher than the previous year, so i expect it should bee filled for applicants who filled till the mid of feb.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
yogeshdoon said:
And this year criteria is tougher than the previous year, so i expect it should bee filled for applicants who filled till the mid of feb.
Criteria is not tougher its almost similar to FSW. However I agree with you as last year there was no point grid system and initially they did not ask for IELTS and Education assessment.

yogeshdoon

Star Member
Jan 13, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Criteria is not tougher its almost similar to FSW. However I agree with you as last year there was no point grid system and initially they did not ask for IELTS and Education assessment.
Thats why the criteria is a bit difficult as compare to last year bro.....Anyway, different person....different perceptions....Please don't mind.

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
drajpoot said:
Hello drajpoot,

I'll please like to know the detailed criteria for last year; this will help me understand how things compare to this years' system.
What do you mean by there was no point grid? So how were points awarded?

Thanks

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
silasnjita said:
Hello drajpoot,

I'll please like to know the detailed criteria for last year; this will help me understand how things compare to this years' system. My application arrived NSOI on 26th Feb
Last year there was no criteria as such, There was an occupation list if your occupation comes under any of them you are eligible to apply. After some days they increased the occupation in occupation list and also they asked for IELTS too. They keep on changing the requirement.
Selection criteria was totally based upon the settlement plan. IF your settlement plan is good to satisfy officer that you are able to settle yourself in Nova soctia you would get Nomination thats it.

I need to look if I have the last updated application guide of RLMD2014.
By the way My application reached last year on 18th march 2014 and I got my application back yesterday on 17th march 2015.

Please pm me your email if you need the criteria of RLMD stream 2014.

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
drajpoot said:
Last year there was no criteria as such, There was an occupation list if your occupation comes under any of them you are eligible to apply. After some days they increased the occupation in occupation list and also they asked for IELTS too. They keep on changing the requirement.
Selection criteria was totally based upon the settlement plan. IF your settlement plan is good to satisfy officer that you are able to settle yourself in Nova soctia you would get Nomination thats it.

I need to look if I have the last updated application guide of RLMD2014.
By the way My application reached last year on 18th march 2014 and I got my application back yesterday on 17th march 2015.

Please pm me your email if you need the criteria of RLMD stream 2014.
Thanks.

njitahale@yahoo.ca

migrator2014

Jun 25, 2014
kelfinwong said:
Nope.
We have 3 Chinese guys got nomination yesterday.
The gap between AOR and their nominations is about 1 month in general.
Just for you information:)
is there a link to this chinese group?