Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
ritawallu said:
Hi drajpoot,

Can you help me with this. My application reached to NS on 20th Oct, 2015. My IELTS will expire on april 2017. Do you think, I ought to re-appear again for IELTS.

Me also having the same doubt...as I am Nov applicant and my IELTS expires on Jun 2017.

Whether i need to re-appear again??

SDKD

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
elasticman2 said:
from what i know your IELTS score for NOVA SCOTIA is valid for the time you applied.
what i mean to say is NOVA SCOTIA will acknowledge the old results BUT CIC is a different deal.
you have to still be eligible with the 67 points if im not mistaken
Dear Pakimom
Its really sad to hear about the Ielts expiry and you are absolutely right that they have the slowest pace ever in processing nominations, I am a July end applicant still waiting for my nomination. its been a year now.
But let me answer your query, that if you submit your online application to CIC for PR even before one day of Ielts Expiry, you are good enough.
Hope it helps.
All the best to you and everyone..

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Thank you Dr Rajpoot, Elasticman and fasqi for your kind responses. Just to be on the safe side I will register myself for the October IELTS, as places get taken up really fast here in Kuwait due to limited seats and I wouldn't want to take any risks. I only hope I can re-score my Band 9 :-X

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
SDKD said:
ritawallu said:
Hi drajpoot,

Can you help me with this. My application reached to NS on 20th Oct, 2015. My IELTS will expire on april 2017. Do you think, I ought to re-appear again for IELTS.

Me also having the same doubt...as I am Nov applicant and my IELTS expires on Jun 2017.

SDKD
People let me make it simple for you that if you are submitting your online PR application to CIC even before one day of your IELTS expiry, you are fine. So June 2017 is way far from now and no need to worry on that. So you guys are ok to wait at the moment and see the flow..

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
pakimom said:
Thank you Dr Rajpoot, Elasticman and fasqi for your kind responses. Just to be on the safe side I will register myself for the October IELTS, as places get taken up really fast here in Kuwait due to limited seats and I wouldn't want to take any risks. I only hope I can re-score my Band 9 :-X
Please don't thank we are here to help, but in your case I would suggest to re-register yourself since they pace of nominations is hell slow, as I stated that I am a July end applicant still waiting for my nomination so you can imagine. But for others whose Ielts are expiring in 2017, its ok for them to wait right now.
Good luck to all of you..
Fasqi

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
drajpoot said:
Please see the below email which I hope everyone would get very soon.
Please read the special note in red color. I hope everything would be clear now.
I hope after getting this email, no one will write nominee officer that there is no instruction like this in CIC.
Dear members I am here to help you, specially for those who have complicated application and situations, every person have different situation for their application , some have no additional document requirement cause they are lucky but some have to proof each and every thing mentioned in their application. Some gets everything smoothly and some have to face bundle of problem in each step in life. Same thing is here. So if you cant face any problem in life it does not mean everyone will have smooth life like you. I am January 2015 applicant got nomination in August 2015 but still I am here specially for those people who have to face problems in each step .So Trust me I will not confuse you or put you in trouble.

Month DD, YYYY
Dear Last name, first name ,
Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified CIC that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days from the date of this email to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account.
Please follow-up with me when you have accepted your nomination. Following your acceptance, a copy of your Nomination Certificate will be forwarded to you via email within 5 business days. Please ensure your NOC code in your Express Entry profile matches that on your Nomination Certificate.
If you are offered the opportunity to apply for Permanent Resident status in Canada, please notify me. PLEASE NOTE: If your NSNP Officer has requested any additional information during your application process, ensure you up load it to your PR application. Also be sure that all of your supporting documentation meets all of the requirements of CIC (see the appropriate CIC checklist here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.pdf)
Thank you for your continued interest in Nova Scotia!
Sincerely,
XXXXX
Officer, Nova Scotia Nominee Program
OOPS!!! Sorry. You are right Drajpoot.

Well i had already forgotten about that email and was concentrating mostly on the CIC website and docs to be uploaded. So guess we need to submit reference letter, NOC comparison table, bank statements, etc as additional info as requested by NS officer if it has not been requested by CIC on the website. I think the NOC comparison table would be the missing additional info in my case!!!

Thanks and sorry again for missing that out!!!

Cheers,

K.

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
drajpoot said:
Please see the below email which I hope everyone would get very soon.
Please read the special note in red color. I hope everything would be clear now.
I hope after getting this email, no one will write nominee officer that there is no instruction like this in CIC.
Dear members I am here to help you, specially for those who have complicated application and situations, every person have different situation for their application , some have no additional document requirement cause they are lucky but some have to proof each and every thing mentioned in their application. Some gets everything smoothly and some have to face bundle of problem in each step in life. Same thing is here. So if you cant face any problem in life it does not mean everyone will have smooth life like you. I am January 2015 applicant got nomination in August 2015 but still I am here specially for those people who have to face problems in each step .So Trust me I will not confuse you or put you in trouble.

Month DD, YYYY
Dear Last name, first name ,
Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified CIC that they wish to nominate you; thus your nomination is currently pending. Please visit your MyCIC account for more information. You have 30 calendar days from the date of this email to accept your nomination from Nova Scotia in your MyCIC account.
Please follow-up with me when you have accepted your nomination. Following your acceptance, a copy of your Nomination Certificate will be forwarded to you via email within 5 business days. Please ensure your NOC code in your Express Entry profile matches that on your Nomination Certificate.
If you are offered the opportunity to apply for Permanent Resident status in Canada, please notify me. PLEASE NOTE: If your NSNP Officer has requested any additional information during your application process, ensure you up load it to your PR application. Also be sure that all of your supporting documentation meets all of the requirements of CIC (see the appropriate CIC checklist here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5610E.pdf)
Thank you for your continued interest in Nova Scotia!
Sincerely,
XXXXX
Officer, Nova Scotia Nominee Program
thanks Drajpoot for this great news with this detailed email that you have shared. This has given us hope and some excitement that someday we will also receive similar email in our inbox inshallah.
Wish you all the very best .
Regards

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fasqi said:
Please don't thank we are here to help, but in your case I would suggest to re-register yourself since they pace of nominations is hell slow, as I stated that I am a July end applicant still waiting for my nomination so you can imagine. But for others whose Ielts are expiring in 2017, its ok for them to wait right now.
Good luck to all of you..
Fasqi
fasqi im also a july applicant...july 16th

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
hello group

this is to help for everyone who are about to get their nomination.i got nomination but 600 points did not add to my EE profile hence i wrote nominee officer for the same and he replied the following.

Our Office has been made aware that there is an issue with Nominees getting their points added to their profile after the nomination has been accepted due to a glitch in the system. A timeline for a fix for the issue has not been given to us, however we have been informed that the points are usually added to the profiles before CIC conducts a round of Invitations to Apply. CIC has been contacted regarding your case, once a reply has been received, you will be contacted regarding the outcome.

Sincerely,

i hope this will help.

thank you.

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
elasticman2 said:
fasqi im also a july applicant...july 16th
Wow you are way ahead then me :) good to know that
I am a 29th July Applicant :-[, guess need to wait, but expecting to receive AOR by next month hopefully.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fasqi said:
Wow you are way ahead then me :) good to know that
I am a 29th July Applicant :-[, guess need to wait, but expecting to receive AOR by next month hopefully.
well yesterday somebody who is ahead of me by 3 days (july 13th) got his AOR.
im expecting mine everyday now...

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ritawallu said:
Hi drajpoot,

No you do not need to re do IELTS.
Regards
D

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
elasticman2 said:
well yesterday somebody who is ahead of me by 3 days (july 13th) got his AOR.
im expecting mine everyday now...
That fellow must be very lucky I must say . Well honestly speaking you should have got your AOR by now but NSOI doesn't keep consistency in sending Aors at all :( which is really upsetting at times. I wish you all the best but have some patience that is all I can say here. I really don't know what is really delaying them in sending Aors for the applications sent to them a year ago, they should speed up the process in order to clear the back logs since we are reaching the year end 2016 almost. But I am sure today or tomorrow you will have your AOR then Nomination then ITA and then VISA 8) so Good luck..

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fasqi said:
That fellow must be very lucky I must say . Well honestly speaking you should have got your AOR by now but NSOI doesn't keep consistency in sending Aors at all :( which is really upsetting at times. I wish you all the best but have some patience that is all I can say here. I really don't know what is really delaying them in sending Aors for the applications sent to them a year ago, they should speed up the process in order to clear the back logs since we are reaching the year end 2016 almost. But I am sure today or tomorrow you will have your AOR then Nomination then ITA and then VISA 8) so Good luck..
hehe AMEN to that.
i wish you and everybody else all the best as well:)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
SDKD said:
ritawallu said:
Hi drajpoot,

SDKD
No, at this moment you are fine with ur IELTS.
Regards
D