perryC

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Pune
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys its now sure that NS sent pre AOR email to all selected applicants of 2015.
There's one another thread in this forum in which applicants from october, november and december also received the pre AOR email, in which NS govt asked about the confirmation if they have applied for another province or not. So now i'm sure they will first complete the 2015 applications.(just assuming guys, being positive only)

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
ritawallu said:
Once you submit your electronic application
to CIC, it freezes your application for PR process. So, any changes thereafter would not affect your submission.
what do you think about that I have found it on CIC site.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

· Note: Your test results must be valid (less than two years old) when you complete your Express Entry profile, and when you apply for permanent residence.

The profile is valid for 12 months. You should make sure that your language test results are valid for at least the same number of days.

If your test results expire soon, you should re-take the test and update your Express Entry profile with your new test results.

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Basmabooboo said:

· Note: Your test results must be valid (less than two years old) when you complete your Express Entry profile, and when you apply for permanent residence.

The profile is valid for 12 months. You should make sure that your language test results are valid for at least the same number of days.

If your test results expire soon, you should re-take the test and update your Express Entry profile with your new test results.
Basma

That condition applies to all EE applicant not PR applicant. Fellow mate are saying it right that everything freezes once your application reaches to CIC for PR process. So you are good enough. No need to worry but yet wait seniors' comments as well on your query.

Wish you good luck with your PR process!! Hope we will make it too ;D

Neeraj

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Basmabooboo said:

It means the same that at the time of your EE profile, your IELTS should be valid. Also, at the time you submit an application for PR your IELTS should be valid. Its not until your processing with CIC goes on. As, it may take maximum 6 or more months. So, does'nt matter later on. Once you submit your complete electronic application it won't have any affect.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Basmabooboo said:
Dear all,
Appreciate if you can help me with this question:
I sent my permanent resident application and got an electronic acknowledgment from CIC on 26 Feb 2016. My Nova Scotia nomination expires on 29 July 2016, and my IELTS score expires on 3 August 2016. Of course CIC have not yet issued me a final decision. So, my question is should my IELTS and Nova Scotia nomination be still valid while CIC are still doing the background check, or is validity of these documents a condition only prior to sending my application to CIC?

Thanks in advance!
Basma
Hi
You are Ok with your IELTS and Nomination certificate for your PR application with CIC.
You do not need to worried about that.
All the best
regards
D

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
Thanks a lot.
Basma

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
hope1nca said:
Any new nominations today?
Its saturday today, so off day in canada. Wait until monday begins.

k.miteshshah

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 july 2015
Nomination.....
5th Aug 2016
AOR Received.
for e APR 21st Aug 2016
Med's Request
Done Upfront
ChrisCornel said:
May 25th Aor applicant got nominated Today!
Is this info authentic. From where you got this info?

SD_India

Feb 18, 2015
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
drajpoot said:
Hi
You are Ok with your IELTS and Nomination certificate for your PR application with CIC.
You do not need to worried about that.
All the best
regards
D
Hi D,

Our ( Me & my wife ) IELTS are getting expired on 02 Aug 2016. I have already received AOR from NS, awaiting for nomination. Just as a safer option if we decided to give IELTS again & assuming that we will be getting NS nomination i need your advice on considering IELTS option.

Instead of investing again for IELTS exam for both of us, it makes sense to me for applying IELTS for myself being a primary applicant and let my spouse IELTS expire. I will loose on her language points and my EE score will reduce but anyway i will be receiving province nomination points. Will it be ok to go ahead with this plan ?

Regards
SD

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
SD_India said:
Hi D,

Our ( Me & my wife ) IELTS are getting expired on 02 Aug 2016. I have already received AOR from NS, awaiting for nomination. Just as a safer option if we decided to give IELTS again & assuming that we will be getting NS nomination i need your advice on considering IELTS option.

Instead of investing again for IELTS exam for both of us, it makes sense to me for applying IELTS for myself being a primary applicant and let my spouse IELTS expire. I will loose on her language points and my EE score will reduce but anyway i will be receiving province nomination points. Will it be ok to go ahead with this plan ?

Regards
SD
Hi
You are right you should re-do the IELTS to be in safe side because you never know how much time NSOI will take to nominate you June almost gone. Personally I will suggest you to do IELTS again.

If you score 67 points without your wife's IELTS, She does not need to do IELTS again and you are good to go with your plan.But if you need her IELTS to score 67 than she also must need to do IELTS again.

regards
D

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SD_India said:
Hi D,

Regards
SD
Nomination hasn't come for you yet? Is it due to more additional docs requested?