+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh Mor said:
which group is it Skywalker?
There are 3 groups for NS PNP that I know about. I believe that the one where it was posted is the one from this thread, but I'm not sure: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nova-scotia-2015-whatsapp-group-t278641.105.html

There's also another that people added me, but those groups are mostly from people who are also on the spreadsheet.

About the lies, this one seemed very honest to me. Of course we can't be naive to think there aren't some trolls around who enjoy our reactions to their jokes. The biggest difference from such cases is that this one was an active member of said group, whereas the others were usually opportunists who never made any comments before. And, of course, there's also the fact that some people from late-June have got AOR recently. In the end, it makes sense.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It might seem strange, but I have just got pre-AOR! And it looks like everybody from Whatsapp groups are also getting, even December applicants.

Please, everyone check your mailboxes now!

As I assume everybody got, I'm right now updating the statuses from everyone on the spreadsheet as pre-AOR. If someone's entry has erroneously signaled as that, please notify me, although I would suggest checking the spam box or even contacting NSOI first...

wisky

Jul 1, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09Oct15
Doc's Request.
25Oct16
Nomination.....
18Nov16
AOR Received.
1Dec16
Med's Done....
27Oct16
Passport Req..
13Feb17
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hi everyone!

I've just received pre-AOR. I am october 9 applicant and preaor appeared as a surprise for me

admin, please renew the spreadsheet.

p.s. my occupation is HR. if it makes sense.

elasticman2

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys i have JUST received the aor/pre-aor not sure exactly what to call this.
Im july 19th applicant
Here is what they sent:
"
Dear Applicant:

Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).

Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:

accepted a nomination from another province; or
accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.
You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.

Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

F.K

Sep 21, 2015
Guys!!!!
I have just received pre-AOR
Semptember 18th applicant.
Congratulations alll I am very happy.

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi guys ..
Seems like everyone is getting a Pre-AOR today :) which is a great news.

Admin/Skywalker kindly update the sheet (Same name there) ... I have received a Pre-AOR today.

Thanks and regards,

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hi you guys,

Update the spreadsheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just received PRE-AOR

November 12 applicant, NOC code 2141.

I am so haaaaaaaaapy!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I have also received a simialr e-mail. Can sombody please help me understand what does this means. My NOC is 1111. How much time do they take for assessing our files and what can be the chances. Please help

Sam05mar2013

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello everyone,

I also just got an email from NSNP that, they are asking to respond within 10days on whether I accepted any nomination or not. I am replying that , " I am still interested in NSNP and did not accept any nomination " lets see what they respond.

Applied on Jul 2015 - NOC 2171

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, as I said I would, I have already marked everyone as pre-AOR recipient. I kindly ask those who haven't already registered to click the entry form link in my signature and fill it, so we can better keep track of the status of applications.

About the e-mail, it's the so-called pre-AOR indeed. They want to know if everybody is still interested in being nominated by Nova Scotia. Afterwards, people should start to get AORs regularly (at least we hope so). They might even release some statement about the estimated processing time of remaining applications and maybe the reopening of the stream as well.

For those who have been away from here, I would like to ask the following:

- If you're still not in the spreadsheet (again, links in my signature), please use the entry form there to put your data. It's pretty fast and simple, and helps everybody in estimating when our files are going to be processed.

- If you're already registered and is seeing your name wrongly shaded in light-orange, please tell us whether you haven't received the email or you have already been nominated to another province and answered that you don't want to get NS nomination anymore.

I appreciate everyone's help and hope to see you all in Canada soon!

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Congratulations to all.
I agree with Skywalker_RT, the stream may re-open. Or there is going to be some actions from NS, they may changed their process or etc, or, why suddenly all (or so many) pending applicants receive their pre-AOR simultaneously.

Skywalker_RT said:
Well, as I said I would, I have already marked everyone as pre-AOR recipient. I kindly ask those who haven't already registered to click the entry form link in my signature and fill it, so we can better keep track of the status of applications.

About the e-mail, it's the so-called pre-AOR indeed. They want to know if everybody is still interested in being nominated by Nova Scotia. Afterwards, people should start to get AORs regularly (at least we hope so). They might even release some statement about the estimated processing time of remaining applications and maybe the reopening of the stream as well.

For those who have been away from here, I would like to ask the following:

- If you're still not in the spreadsheet (again, links in my signature), please use the entry form there to put your data. It's pretty fast and simple, and helps everybody in estimating when our files are going to be processed.

- If you're already registered and is seeing your name wrongly shaded in light-orange, please tell us whether you haven't received the email or you have already been nominated to another province and answered that you don't want to get NS nomination anymore.

I appreciate everyone's help and hope to see you all in Canada soon!

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
More good news! Another AOR from a July 2nd applicant. Soon after the pre-AOR, he got a request to compare his skills to the ones from his NOC.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Dear all,

This is announce to all of the reception of a mail from NSOI saying that I should confirm if I have not accepted a nomination from any other province or invitation to apply for permanent residence from IRCC.

I am July 21 applicant.

Thank u

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017
I have received per-AOR from NSOI and I responded that I am still interested for assessment. The email states the following:

Dear Applicant:
Thank you for showing your interest in the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream by submitting an application to the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI).
Before NSOI will commence assessment of your application, we require confirmation that you have not:
accepted a nomination from another province; or
accepted an invitation to apply for permanent residency from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the Express Entry System.
You must respond to this inquiry within TEN (10) business days. If you have accepted a nomination from another province or an invitation to apply from IRCC, please confirm that you would like your application to be withdrawn and whether you would like your application returned or destroyed.
Failure to respond to this request for information by June 20, 2016 may result in a delay and/or denial to assess your application.
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration