NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Paulosky said:
kristelgen its not about june applicants finishing getting aors is that they have started giving aors again since february

Alright!! Thanks!

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kristelgen said:
Skywalker,

Is this the first time that You heard a june applicant to receive AOR? I kind of thought that june applicants were finished receiving AORs.

Thanks!!
They're probably finished giving pre-AORs to June applicants, but June's last week applicants still haven't got AOR.

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi,

I need some assistance on below issue of my friend.

She got invitation from CIC and she is in the process of applying for PR. But her profile in express entry will be expired by 16th May.

Does she need to upload her file again or send all documents before that date?

Also she doesn't has document to prove her relation's residence in Nova Scotia, only the address and phone number.

Since no documents to upload, would that be negatively affect to her PR process?

Thank you

eazcue

Jun 27, 2014
Havana
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adrscuds said:
Did you get any message on november 21st?

Or did you send your app on november 21st?
On November 21st I sent Schedule 4 and 4A, as requested.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
SDS said:
Hi,

I need some assistance on below issue of my friend.

She got invitation from CIC and she is in the process of applying for PR. But her profile in express entry will be expired by 16th May.

Does she need to upload her file again or send all documents before that date?
It would be best if she can upload all documents before that date.
If documents are not ready and she needs more time then I would suggest she must create a new profile and inform NSOI her new EE profile number, NSOI will issue new nomination certificate and then again she need to wait ITA and than she may apply.

My question is Why did your friend accept the invitation if she knew that she can not collect or prepare required documents before the expiry date of EE profile.

Also she doesn't has document to prove her relation's residence in Nova Scotia, only the address and phone number.

Did she provide any documents to NSOI in her pnp application ? AND Is she claiming points of this relation in her EE profile ?

Since no documents to upload, would that be negatively affect to her PR process?

If CIC asked any specific documents to upload and your friend fails to upload and submit, Her application might be consider incomplete Or may refused.
But if your friend is not claiming point for that relation and CIC also did not ask anything to upload as proof of that relation than I will suggest her to update the information in her EE profile before submitting PR application.

Thank you

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Thank you

She didn't claim point on her relation.

She accepted invitation as she has 60 days to prepare the documents. she gathered everything but medical need more testing on diabetics and she is worried whether that may cause rejection in her application.

Thank you again

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roshnee said:
Any news when its going to re open.please any one can give me NSNP application guide.
No one knows...

The rest of what you want is here:

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
SDS said:
Thank you

She didn't claim point on her relation.

She accepted invitation as she has 60 days to prepare the documents. she gathered everything but medical need more testing on diabetics and she is worried whether that may cause rejection in her application.

Thank you again
Well if she is not claiming points which means that CIC did not ask any documents to upload with respect to that relation so she is just fine with the details. Further If she fails to gather documents timely she just need to create profile again inform NSOI and wait to get new nomination certificate and then wait for ITA. Many people did this , actually I did not remember but if you look in this thread there was someone who followed this process.

regards
D.

ChrisCornel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Hi everyone,

need some insight with my current situation.
Im waiting for the result of my nomination from nova scotia and probably will take some time(3months) to get it. Is it possible to apply a student permit as back up plan while waiting for the nomination so i could work while wait and get an income.?
and what if my nomination will arrives, will i get a problem on obtaining my work permit if i have student permit?
Your advice will be much appreciated. Thanks !

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ChrisCornel said:
Hi everyone,

need some insight with my current situation.
Im waiting for the result of my nomination from nova scotia and probably will take some time(3months) to get it. Is it possible to apply a student permit as back up plan while waiting for the nomination so i could work while wait and get an income.?
and what if my nomination will arrives, will i get a problem on obtaining my work permit if i have student permit?
Your advice will be much appreciated. Thanks !
Hi
May I know what is your current status? You can apply anytime for study permit but you are not authorized to work full time with study permit. Well you can work only 20 hours weekly and 40 hours weekly at time when you have college break.
I do not understand your second question :what if my nomination will arrives, will i get a problem on obtaining my work permit if i have student permit?
Nomination has no connection with work permit or study permit.

regards
D.

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
Hi everyone,
someone in telegram group have claimed that NSOI wants to clear all pending applications which are received since Apr 2015- Dec 2015.So they started sending emails to all backlog applicants by asking are they still interested ? or they got any PNP.
Is this true or not?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Moh Mor said:
Hi everyone,
someone in telegram group have claimed that NSOI wants to clear all pending applications which are received since Apr 2015- Dec 2015.So they started sending emails to all backlog applicants by asking are they still interested ? or they got any PNP.
Is this true or not?
I am not sure but It might be true and makes sense too.

regards
D.

ChrisCornel

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
drajpoot said:
Hi
May I know what is your current status? You can apply anytime for study permit but you are not authorized to work full time with study permit. Well you can work only 20 hours weekly and 40 hours weekly at time when you have college break.
I do not understand your second question :what if my nomination will arrives, will i get a problem on obtaining my work permit if i have student permit?
Nomination has no connection with work permit or study permit.

regards
D.
Hi Djarpoot,

i dont have valid status right now but still within 90 days to restore until july 14. some suggest me to wait for the nomination result to restore and others advice me to apply visit visa or student permit visa to get a valid status and can work at the same time. my worries also if i get a student permit, will it my application for work permit by the time my nomination result will come.

Thanks for your reply.

darkmater

Star Member
Mar 19, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,
Can I apply to NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program under NOC 4011 when it reopens? Because I could not see NOC 4011 on NOVA SCOTIA Demand list given in Nov Scot Demand Exp Entry Application Guide?Actually, accordin to Eligibilty requirements it says "have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in one of our target occupations" so what is target occupations? Any help would be appreciated alot.