+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
yogeshdoon said:
Hi,

Anyone got AOR from NSNP for application received in first week of february?.
My friend, February first week is too long, right now Applicant of January-3rd week are waiting fo AOR.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Today Program Officer sends me an email with 5 questions. Officer threats me if I failed to submit reasonable answers and information with in 10 business day, they will refuse my application. :eek: :eek:

sflake

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May we know what kind of questions? what is the nature of them !!!

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
rhossain said:
Today Program Officer sends me an email with 5 questions. Officer threats me if I failed to submit reasonable answers and information with in 10 business day, they will refuse my application. :eek: :eek:
We will appreciate a lot if you post these questions for us please. It will help for everybody to understand what kind of things we should expect and get prepared!
Good luck!

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
dukhi said:
2 more calls today :)....

One info for any one getting AOR you should send your EE profile number as well as job seeker validation code...coz they are going to ask it later any ways
Dukhi, you are their TOP applicant :D What do they want? Any additional documents? Any unusual or complicated questions?

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
rhossain said:
Dont worry if they are simple explanation questions

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
kujo said:
Dukhi, you are their TOP applicant :D What do they want? Any additional documents? Any unusual or complicated questions?
hehe may be or one of the applicant with most weird profile :)....one info :- if they require any additional docs they will ask you to email them...but if you some mistake on your nsnp 100 form you to correct it and mail them again

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
kujo said:
We will appreciate a lot if you post these questions for us please. It will help for everybody to understand what kind of things we should expect and get prepared!
Good luck!
They ask for job Seeker Validation Code, few questions regarding my intention of job search in Nova Scotia for NOC 2174, what are the big employers/industry of Nova Scotia who hire NOC 2174 people,Master Card transaction statement, Credit Card Transaction Statement, provide latest 3 months bank statement from December to February, and loan and mortgage information..
that is all. They also mention that my application currently is in assessment phase.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
rhossain said:
They ask for job Seeker Validation Code, few questions regarding my intention of job search in Nova Scotia for NOC 2174, what are the big employers/industry of Nova Scotia who hire NOC 2174 people,Master Card transaction statement, Credit Card Transaction Statement, provide latest 3 months bank statement from December to February, and loan and mortgage information..
that is all. They also mention that my application currently is in assessment phase.
i guess you shouldnt be afraid answering these question...since you are outside NS they emailed you

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
rhossain said:

Hi Rhossain. Congratulations for reaching this stage.
So, you did not get any call from them ? Just email ? Please confirm. So, why Dukhi is getting regular phone calls then ?
Regarding intention of job search, did they ask you about your search already done or about the future search?
They want bank statements for master card and credit card ? Did you mention about these in your application ?

Please advise us in as much details as you can . Thanks.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ABCD EFGH said:
So, you did not get any call from them ? Just email ? Please confirm. So, why Dukhi is getting regular phone calls then ?
Regarding intention of job search, did they ask you about your search already done or about the future search?
They want bank statements for master card and credit card ? Did you mention about these in your application ?

Possibly because he is outside and i am inside Canada.

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
Dear All,

Could I apply right now? Would it be chance to entertain by NSOI? Or Cap has filled or dead line date crossed for apply?

Please guide me?

Regards

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
ABCD EFGH said:

I had received only email yesterday, no phone call yet. They want to know my plan regarding job searching in Nova Scotia for NOC 2174. I have not provided any debit / credit card related information in my application form but still they want to know 3 months transactions. They want last 3 months saving account transaction records up to present.

I am not sure whether they will satisfy in my answers or not.

ABCD EFGH

Mar 3, 2012
rhossain said:
I had received only email yesterday, no phone call yet. They want to know my plan regarding job searching in Nova Scotia for NOC 2174. I have not provided any debit / credit card related information in my application form but still they want to know 3 months transactions. They want last 3 months saving account transaction records up to present.

I am not sure whether they will satisfy in my answers or not.

Thanks. Wish you all the best.