+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
hi skywalker what do u mean by a gap in both lists
I mean there are no applicants in both lists between May 22 and May 28, and there are very few from the entire month of June.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
charan_yalala said:
Hello Bonita,

Can you please let us know for how many months they have asked for Bank statement?
I have one question if you send application to Nova Scotia on Nov 15 and you application is picked on July 16.
Do we need to show Bank statement from Nov 15 to July 16 OR Aug 15 to July 16
?

Regards
Charan

For Bank statement they asked me for the latest three months. I received AOR in September and they asked for bank statement for July to September. Hope this helps.

charan_yalala

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
Thanks MASF.. This really helps and appreciate your response. I have asked this question in Whatsapp group and no one has idea and those who received the nomination or additional documents does not want to reply.

Also, on more question:
I have applied for NOC 2171 - Information Technology and I have done my Bachelor in Instrumentation Engineering at India.

Does Nova Scotia has rules like you need to have one year of experience related to your Education?
For SINP, it is compulsory to have one year experience related to your Education?

Regards
Charan

bns

Apr 1, 2015
NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program paused

I posted my nova scotia nominee form on 13,december' 2015 & the Nova scotia office received it on 19 december'2015.
Is my application counted for checking?

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
Re: NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program paused

bns said:
I posted my nova scotia nominee form on 13,december' 2015 & the Nova scotia office received it on 19 december'2015.
Is my application counted for checking?
Yes it will be considered. Any applications posted till 17th Dec (having the postal stamp upto 17th) will be considered. Don't worry. You're good!

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
charan_yalala said:
Thanks MASF.. This really helps and appreciate your response. I have asked this question in Whatsapp group and no one has idea and those who received the nomination or additional documents does not want to reply.

Also, on more question:
I have applied for NOC 2171 - Information Technology and I have done my Bachelor in Instrumentation Engineering at India.

Does Nova Scotia has rules like you need to have one year of experience related to your Education?
For SINP, it is compulsory to have one year experience related to your Education?

Regards
Charan
Generally, Your line of works doesn't need to be supported by a degree in the same field. It is dependant on each noc code. For Eg, I'm into sales and sales noc just needs any degree.
A paramed would mandatorily need a correlated degree.

You can check the requirement for your NOC.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
I was provided just 7 days to submit my additional document request - renewed . But the renewal process is still ongoing and might take more than 7 days.... Please help with any ideas

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
evoboy2016 said:
I was provided just 7 days to submit my additional document request - renewed . But the renewal process is still ongoing and might take more than 7 days.... Please help with any ideas
You can provide a LOE mentioning that the renewal request is in progress and provide some form of proof for it. Also try to give them an estimation if possible.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
bonita23 said:
i just got AOR today January 12 asking me to submit updated POF and NOC code... Thanks be to God...
Hello Bonita23

First 0f all congratulations.

Please tell me what we have to submit in NOC code?

Thnax

bonita23

Nov 20, 2015
sheoran87 said:
Hello Bonita23

First 0f all congratulations.

Please tell me what we have to submit in NOC code?

Thnax
as far as understand, They're just asking for NOC code ex. 3012...and they have also ask me to make a table comparing the job description from NOC and exactly from JD of my certificate of employment submitted..

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
charan_yalala said:

Also, on more question:

Regards
Charan

Hey Charan:
Unfortunately, I have no experience with the second question so I am not able to answer this question. I am sure someone who already received nomination will visit the page soon and answer your question.