+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Hatem Abu Nusair

Nov 21, 2015
Dear Experts,

I need your help regarding the timelines for processing the nomination applications and the subsequent processing through CIC. I have sent my application for the demand stream on Aug 23rd 2015. The application was received by the NS immigration office on Aug 26th 2015. looking at the current situation, it's highly probable that i receive a nomination in the period between Jan - Mar 2016, assuming that i get the nomination in mar 2016 ; how much time would be needed to process my PR through CIC? I am asking since i have a concern that my IELTS test report issued in Aug 16th 2014 wouldn't suffice until it reaches the review stage by CIC. Shall I take the IELTS exam again so i have a valid test report for the steps following the nomination?

mohanad999

Apr 19, 2015
Hello,

Does the EE profie need to match the application that sent to NS for nomination ? or only the NOC code should be matched?

I want to remove one of my work experience because it is quite difficult to verify companies in our country and this company was there in my NSNP application and it got accepted after they told me that they're not able to verify it, so I want to remove it before accepting the nomination to avoid any issues with CIC.

Please advide

LA-AK

Star Member
Nov 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many months is it taking for NS PNP nominations? Planning to apply in 1st week of Jan 2016. So When should I expect the nominations?

DariaSen

Feb 15, 2015
Dear Hope,
Thank you for the detailed answer!
I just wonder when comes the stage when you upload the supporting documents? Now Im filling out questions similar to those on the EE profile.
Did you get any letter of explanation on how to fill out the application and any CICID number to take to the medical exam?
Thank your for your help :-*

Akko

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Can anyone help me !!!!!!! I've sent my application on 20th after 3 days of Application closure date and sent to NSNP office to ask whether to resend or not they replied with the following

Good day,

You will hear from us shortly if it is being returned. You should receive your file back before you can apply again as we aren’t sure when this stream will re-open in the new year.
Unquote

Can any one tell is there any possibility to be accepted or not

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akko said:
Can anyone help me !!!!!!! I've sent my application on 20th after 3 days of Application closure date and sent to NSNP office to ask whether to resend or not they replied with the following

Good day,

You will hear from us shortly if it is being returned. You should receive your file back before you can apply again as we aren’t sure when this stream will re-open in the new year.
Unquote

Can any one tell is there any possibility to be accepted or not
Although I won't discard any possibilities entirely, it's most likely that they will return. I believe the officer thought he/she shouldn't give a definitive answer before a proper review of your package. That being said, it is very unlikely that they will make an exception to their "only post marked until December 17" announcement.

LOVK

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
27-01-2017 (upfront)
hello,

is it ok to apply to other province while waiting for an AOR in NS? because i am thinking that it will cause misrepresentation to my application in NS. Thank you.

Akko

Star Member
Dec 20, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Although I won't discard any possibilities entirely, it's most likely that they will return. I believe the officer thought he/she shouldn't give a definitive answer before a proper review of your package. That being said, it is very unlikely that they will make an exception to their "only post marked until December 17" announcement.
Having said that ""only post marked until December 17" announcement." there is another announcement "The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration will continue to accept paper-based applications for its immigration streams until the end of June 2016".

Are both statements contradicting each other ????? I am really confused :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Akko said:
Having said that ""only post marked until December 17" announcement." there is another announcement "The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration will continue to accept paper-based applications for its immigration streams until the end of June 2016".

Are both statements contradicting each other ????? I am really confused :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
That refers to the other streams, as they clearly state that NS Demand intake is being halted.

In short:
- NS Demand is being halted until an unknown date, as a means to clear the backlog.
- All streams (except NS Demand and Family Business Worker, as the later was closed definitely) are right now accepting online applications.
- They are going to accept both paper-based and online applications until June 2016. Afterwards, only online applications will be accepted.

allen877

Mar 9, 2015
Hi guys.. Any one applied to novascotia express entry in skilled worker but not in demand category. I haven't got any reply from them after additional doc submitted. Is there any other group or Watsup available. Please help or join me no 9962084333