+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

vahin

Dec 12, 2014
Still NSNP accepting applications? I heard the day was 30 Jan..

Its good to hear that still they are accepting the apps.

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
vahin said:
Still NSNP accepting applications? I heard the day was 30 Jan..

Its good to hear that still they are accepting the apps.
Its not about accepting applications ...they will continue to take them but they will process on first come first serve basis and as soon as they reach 350 complete applications they will return all after that

vahin

Dec 12, 2014
dukhi said:
Its not about accepting applications ...they will continue to take them but they will process on first come first serve basis and as soon as they reach 350 complete applications they will return all after that

Ohh no.. but I read somewhere that its 1050 nominees.
My app reached on Jan 26th :( any chance...

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
Nova Scotia will launch a new immigration stream in January called Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry.

The stream comes with 350 new immigration nominations, bringing the total in 2015 to 1,050, up from 700 in 2014.

The nominations only partially reflect the total number of people able to move to Nova Scotia. For every nominee, their families, spouses and children are also included. In 2013, for example, Nova Scotia had 600 nominations, which resulted in 2,552 people immigrating to the province.

Nova Scotia will use the federal government’s new intake system, Express Entry, for the stream. Provinces must use federal skills and qualifications criteria to select immigrants.

Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is a pilot project for 2015, replacing the Regional Labour Market Demand stream.

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
drajpoot said:
Its true that most of the applications are received by PARKER and COSMAN, However you should not worried as your application signed by PETIPA.
Courier companies can not give false information as you may ask them proof of delivery.

May I know which courier company u chose and what date and time your application was received at NSOI. Also please recheck the address-

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
1741 Brunswick St.,Suite 110A
PO BOX 1535
Halifax Nova Scotia

CANADA B3J2Y3
Tel: (902)424-5230 .
Hello drajpoot, my application was sent via tnt express and was received on jan 29 by PETIPA.
Thank you very much for the enlightenment.

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
dukhi said:
there is no official information that NSNP is first come first serve basis. if u ve read it somewhere officially pls provide the source.
since provinces need to fill their labour market needs, they will select the best applicants according to their need in different field or else there is no need to list certain occupations. in between this is my personal view (not mentioned officially). so i suggest everyone to submit their applications until the official closure of the stream.
what others say??

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Braxod said:
there is no official information that NSNP is first come first serve basis. if u ve read it somewhere officially pls provide the source.
since provinces need to fill their labour market needs, they will select the best applicants according to their need in different field or else there is no need to list certain occupations. in between this is my personal view (not mentioned officially). so i suggest everyone to submit their applications until the official closure of the stream.
what others say??
I got an email from nsnp from in which they told me if you send a second application with updated docs, your application will be processed according to the date they have been recieved...

bimbychic

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
who is bimbychic
as per spreadsheet there are two entries it seems its a fake entry.
i am o i dont know how to delete the first entry. i just got the edit link with my second entry.

please you cn help delete d first

thank you

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
bimbychic said:
i am o i dont know how to delete the first entry. i just got the edit link with my second entry.

please you cn help delete d first

thank you
Can you confirm the date you sent your application and the date on which your application has been received at NSOI.

ablakitra

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
vineet85_05 said:
Congrats, Finally applicants have started receiving acknowledgment emails.

Question: My application was received by person called 'M. Cosman' (sent by DHL courier)
Just a confirmation if there's anyone here whose application was collected by Cosman and NOT Parker.
Which address you choose ?
DHL do not deliver at p O box
Which courier address for Halifax ?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ablakitra said:
Which address you choose ?
DHL do not deliver at p O box
Which courier address for Halifax ?
If you will see there is also pin code mentioned in address.
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
1741 Brunswick St.,Suite 110A
PO BOX 1535
Halifax Nova Scotia
CANADA B3J2Y3
Tel: (902)424-5230 .
Email: nsnp@novascotia.ca

vineet85_05

Jan 10, 2015
LusiLee said:
indianbritish
yhw9102
kujo

Any news?
In case NSOI is picking noc code 2174 applications first, which is also the current observed trend as only the 2174 candidates have been acknowledged by NSOI so far.
Sarura and qimtiaz should also here from them soon. Any updates guys?