Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovecorazn said:
hello everyone,

First of all, congrats to all who got ITA and AOR. I have a problem here, i am hoping that someone can help me. After I log-in my email and password to my job bank account (job match) it says that: YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. I already wrote an email to job bank weeks ago but no reply up to date. I am afraid that this will affect my EE profile, since i already got AOR last june 30th. IS this account connected to our Job seeker validation code? the one that we sent to NSOI upon receiving AOR. What should i do now? pls guide me.

thank you in advance.
@lovecorazn.. I do not think there will be problem for NSP. They need EE Profile number in order to nominate. Be Cool. This is happening to most of them.

It's only matter for activation. However, you sent an E mail. Please keep for record. All the best...

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
oladelemary said:
Hello, only NSOI can answer that. No one knows what they might to with other applications once the 350 cap is reached.

There are still ABOUT 210 spaces left or even less than that.
Thanks for the reply.

I think they'll be returned like last year:
http://novascotiaimmigration.com/regional-labour-market-demand-stream-now-closed/

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
lovecorazn said:
hello everyone,

First of all, congrats to all who got ITA and AOR. I have a problem here, i am hoping that someone can help me. After I log-in my email and password to my job bank account (job match) it says that: YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. I already wrote an email to job bank weeks ago but no reply up to date. I am afraid that this will affect my EE profile, since i already got AOR last june 30th. IS this account connected to our Job seeker validation code? the one that we sent to NSOI upon receiving AOR. What should i do now? pls guide me.

thank you in advance.
Hi Dear,same thing happened to my account please go to page 228 of this forum and follow the instructions i wrote out there are 2 post from me on that same page,the second one is where i wrote a detailed explanation on what can possibly be done,it helped me...

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Received Communication From Immigration Officer

Hi all,

I had submitted my file to NSNP office in January. Two days back i have received a mail from immigration officer.They have asked lot of questions including my bank statements, Why nova scotia?, Previous federal skilled worker application front page etc. But they have mainly asked the following question.

· "You have not provided a breakdown of job experience in the past ten years in comparison to the requirements of your identified NOC code 2173 Software Engineers. First you must clearly identify the NOC for each position, then list the duties found under the identified NOC (word for word as they are listed on the website (http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2173) and list your experience for each position. Clearly identify the NOC Code and how their work experience lines up with the duties under the NOC."

The officer attached a word document . It looks like this

NOC Duties -indicate the specific NOC duty with corresponding responsibility in this column:

Responsibilities-Insert specific responsibility / role associated with each position in this column

I know that Mr prempaulj also received a question like this . I request all of you to help me in this situation. How do i answer this .

Regards
Arun

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
Re: Received Communication From Immigration Officer

aru_nj said:
Hi all,

I had submitted my file to NSNP office in January. Two days back i have received a mail from immigration officer.They have asked lot of questions including my bank statements, Why nova scotia?, Previous federal skilled worker application front page etc. But they have mainly asked the following question.

· "You have not provided a breakdown of job experience in the past ten years in comparison to the requirements of your identified NOC code 2173 Software Engineers. First you must clearly identify the NOC for each position, then list the duties found under the identified NOC (word for word as they are listed on the website (http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2173) and list your experience for each position. Clearly identify the NOC Code and how their work experience lines up with the duties under the NOC."

NOC Duties -indicate the specific NOC duty with corresponding responsibility in this column:

Responsibilities-Insert specific responsibility / role associated with each position in this column

I know that Mr prempaulj also received a question like this . I request all of you to help me in this situation. How do i answer this .

Regards
Arun
Closely matching but not copying word-for-word the identified duties as they are listed on the website, (http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=2173) ask your supervisor/hr officer to format the body of the work experience letter somewhat like the following...

To whom it may concern:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this to confirm that Mr. xxx worked as a [job title] at [company name] on a [full time/part time] basis of xx hours a week between the dates of dd/mm/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy. Mr. xxx's main duties during this employment consisted of the following:

[summary of duty 1]
[summary of duty 2]
[summary of duty 3]
[summary of duty 4]
[summary of duty 5]
[summary of duty 6]
[summary of duty 7]
[summary of duty 8]
[summary of duty 9]
[summary of duty 10]

During this employment Mr. xxx ‘s starting annual salary was $x and final annual salary when he left the position was $y.

[closing statement]

Yours faithfully
[Manager's name and signature Designation]
[ Company Stamp & Seal]

A good job related reference letter gives many details. It lists the projects you worked on, and the achievements you accomplished. Very importantly, it should also describe your day-to-day duties and tasks. These daily tasks may seem mundane, but they often demonstrate that you perform the duties of a certain position, and that you possess the required basic skills. It is important that the letter demonstrates that you know the basic skills of your position, and that you have already been trained in them. At a minimum, the letter should state your position, the length of your employment, salary, and a summary of your duties.

Letters that only indicate position, salary, and a statement that “he was a very good employee and we would hire him again” are not be sufficient! These letters are missing the important details of the applicant's roles and responsibilities while working with the company and will cause rejection of your application. Luckily NSNP operates in lenient way where they give us an opportunity to make clarifications before rejection.

Letters from your current and former (if any) employers describing your work experience are a very important part of your application. These letters should be detailed and must show the Canadian Immigration officer that you performed certain work activities for a specific duration in accordance with your skills and qualifications. It is also advisable to include a few pay stubs or copies of work contracts if available. It is highly advisable that the letter is on the company's original letterhead, showing the company's full address, contact details, and be stamped with the company's official seal. Importantly, the letter should include contact details and signature for the person that wrote the letter.

Good luck...

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016

aru_nj said:
Hi all,

Regards
Arun
Pertaining to the question as to "Why Nova Scotia?" this is where you will put your persuasive writing skills to the test! You are trying to convince them that you are serious about sticking to NS. They want to know that you are not just using them for PR and it is not your intention to move to another province immediately. They want you to stay and work in NS to contribute to their economy and to pay your taxes there. Assuming you did not choose NS as your destination on the FSW2014 application, they usually ask this question. So, spend some time on this, it is Very important!

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016

Pertaining to the question as to "Why Nova Scotia?" this is where you will put your persuasive writing skills to the test! You are trying to convince them as that you are serious about sticking to NS. They want to know that you are not just using them for PR and it is not your intention to move to another province immediately. They want you to stay and work in NS to contribute to their economy and to pay your taxes there. Assuming you did not choose NS as your destination on the FSW2014 application, they usually ask this question. So, spend some time on this, it is Very important!
[/quote]

Thanks Mapleback for your valuable inputs. I will make it the way you explained.

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Guys

Please find the below timelines

June 11 received mail from nominee officer, asking for additional info on
best match of NOC, settlement of funds, intention to stay in NS and Canada.
I was given time till July 3rd to reply.

June 16th - sent response

June 24th - dropped mail to NS officer, to confirm if he has received the docs.

June 24th the officer replied, " I plan to do so by the end of this week to complete my assessment. If documentation is missing I will contact you otherwise you will be hearing from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration regarding a decision. In the meantime please be patient as we complete the assessment."

July 3rd - Sent updated Roles and Responsiblities letter to officer from the current company.

July 14th - Called NSNP, and asked there is no response from the NS office after submitting the necessary docs, no refuse or approve mail from NS. I did not mention the file number of mine.
I mentioned its near to 1 month of sending additional docs and no update.
The NS person mentioned that is fine and wait for response.

Still waiting....

Any one in these forum has similar experience?

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
areise said:
I contacted NSOI. But didn't get any useful info. The only thing they said that they will mail the AOR once they start processing.

thank you joy
I called NS office couple of time, a girl by name allen only answers/responds to queries nicely, with sweet voice...

Rest all provide no information at all...

ebi

Mar 8, 2014
Hi
Today I got an email from NSOI wanted me some documen
ts

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Demand Express Entry Stream and intends to refuse your application.

In order to continue processing your application, additional information is required to be submitted to NSOI within 15 business days of the date of this correspondence. The requested information may be submitted via email, but for ease of reference please ensure that you quote your name and file #xxxxxx

Additional information required:

Eligibility Criteria – Adaptability AND INTENTION TO SETTLE: The Nova Scotia Office is not satisfied that you have satisfactorily demonstrated your genuine intention and ability to establish yourself and your family successfully in Nova Scotia.

- On your NSNP 100 form you identified that you have previously applied to the Federal Skilled Worker stream. Please submit a copy of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) that was submitted with this application. If this form has an intended place to settle other than Nova Scotia, please explain in detail what has changed your mind.

- If received, please provide a copy of any correspondence that you have received from the CIC Federal Skilled Worker Stream.

- What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home, as you have never visited Nova Scotia or have relatives who reside in Nova Scotia?

- Have you made any inquiries about jobs in Nova Scotia? If yes, which companies have you contacted?

- Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia? If yes, which ones.

- Do you have any personal connections to Nova Scotia?

FINANCIAL:

- Please submit translated copies of official statements of transactions for all bank accounts in your name and/or your spouse’s name for the past 3 months (May/June and July 2015)

Do you think that intended palce in IMM008 is important for them to make a decision about my file
[/b]Also I dont have any connection to Nova Scotia do you have any idea

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
ebi said:
Hi
ts

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Demand Express Entry Stream and intends to refuse your application.

In order to continue processing your application, additional information is required to be submitted to NSOI within 15 business days of the date of this correspondence. The requested information may be submitted via email, but for ease of reference please ensure that you quote your name and file #xxxxxx

Eligibility Criteria – Adaptability AND INTENTION TO SETTLE: The Nova Scotia Office is not satisfied that you have satisfactorily demonstrated your genuine intention and ability to establish yourself and your family successfully in Nova Scotia.

- On your NSNP 100 form you identified that you have previously applied to the Federal Skilled Worker stream. Please submit a copy of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) that was submitted with this application. If this form has an intended place to settle other than Nova Scotia, please explain in detail what has changed your mind.

- If received, please provide a copy of any correspondence that you have received from the CIC Federal Skilled Worker Stream.

- What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home, as you have never visited Nova Scotia or have relatives who reside in Nova Scotia?

- Have you made any inquiries about jobs in Nova Scotia? If yes, which companies have you contacted?

FINANCIAL:

- Please submit translated copies of official statements of transactions for all bank accounts in your name and/or your spouse's name for the past 3 months (May/June and July 2015)

Do you think that intended palce in IMM008 is important for them to make a decision about my file
[/b]Also I dont have any connection to Nova Scotia do you have any idea

When did you apply for NSOI???

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
ebi said:
Hi
ts

FINANCIAL:

- Please submit translated copies of official statements of transactions for all bank accounts in your name and/or your spouse's name for the past 3 months (May/June and July 2015)

Do you think that intended place in IMM008 is important for them to make a decision about my file
[Also I dont have any connection to Nova Scotia do you have any idea
Yes, they insist that the intended place in IMM008 is important for them to make a decision, as we have seen, NSOI have rejected persons solely on the basis that applicants have applied to live in elsewhere other than Nova Scotia. Although as a Permanent Resident you have the freedom to live and work anywhere in Canada, NSOI has been very sensitive about nominees intentions of staying. You must convince them that you have all intentions of living and working there. It suits you that you don't have a stronger tie to another province, as we have seen with the rejection of forum member Indianbritish
Indianbritish said:
Hello Guys

For an update, my application was refused because my brother in law stays in Ontario.
Eligibility criteria:adaptability and intention to settle permanently in nova scotia. You have not satisfied the office your intentions of settling in the province.

Good luck to all.
Regards...
Please show your correspondences with employers in Nova Scotia, if any. Show proof of your actual research and interest in the NS. If your occupation is regulated in NS and you have made efforts to regulate yourself in NS, show that. You need to be as persuasive as possible.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
gkommepalli said:
Hi

I got my ITA on 12th june pls update in spreed sheet.
Congrats on your ITA.

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
tan_sur69 said:
Guys

Please find the below timelines

June 11 received mail from nominee officer, asking for additional info on
best match of NOC, settlement of funds, intention to stay in NS and Canada.
I was given time till July 3rd to reply.

June 16th - sent response

June 24th - dropped mail to NS officer, to confirm if he has received the docs.

June 24th the officer replied, " I plan to do so by the end of this week to complete my assessment. If documentation is missing I will contact you otherwise you will be hearing from the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration regarding a decision. In the meantime please be patient as we complete the assessment."

July 3rd - Sent updated Roles and Responsiblities letter to officer from the current company.

July 14th - Called NSNP, and asked there is no response from the NS office after submitting the necessary docs, no refuse or approve mail from NS. I did not mention the file number of mine.
I mentioned its near to 1 month of sending additional docs and no update.
The NS person mentioned that is fine and wait for response.

Still waiting....

Any one in these forum has similar experience?