+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

sanjeev31aug

May 21, 2014
NCR
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Guys!!!

I finally sent my file today and hopefully it will reach by Friday.

But I have one confusion, Why they didn't even asked for NOC code we fall under in any of the form? will they match our profile themselves?
Neither they asked for Point calculation.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Hello @ drajpoot I am in the same Chinese group as Kelfin. He was active lately in updating the situation here. I just took a look, there are 40 plus January applicants listed in the Chinese spreadsheet...I dont know if this is complete, hope this is helpful....

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
hectortroy80 said:
Someone I know called NOSI few days back and they informed him the status. I wrote an email regarding my application status couple of days back but still no reply from NSOI. This is the way it is. Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait waitttttttttttttttt..... :D :D
Hi, can i ask for the email add of NSOI?

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
drajpoot said:
NSOI refused their application by mentioning that officer is not convinced by their application that they have intention to settle in Nova scotia as their relatives lives in some other province.
Drajpoot, I'm starting to feel sad right now knowing the reason for these 3 people's rejected applications. I had a sister too which unfortunately lives in Alberta. I hope and sincerely praying that NS will consider me when they reach jan 29th applications. If only NS knows how much i really wanted to stay in there place for good. If they will only give me a chance, i will prove it to them. :(

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
naredont said:
Dear drajpoot,

I would like to ask you regarding the query with reference to my previous post. I have not submitted settlement plan along with my application. However, I received AOR on 22 April 2015.

I also received WES report for my wife. Please advise, can I submit settlement plan and WES report through E mail to NSOI..

Your support is really appreciated..Thanks for your advise
hi naredont,

you can email your settlement plan now. No problem with that. I guess NS doesn't require WES report of your wife. It will be needed in your EE profile.

I have sent an updated settlement plan yesterday to NS via email and got reply from them as well. The reply was that they have added the updated settlement plan in my file.

Cheers!

ann2tee

Mar 27, 2015
Guy, be positive; there are other factors they consider base on your situation.

I have a sister in Ontario too, but am not bothered.

She didn't even know anything about my intention to move to Canada and I don't intend
telling her either.
Just be positive

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
ann2tee said:
Guy, be positive; there are other factors they consider base on your situation.

I have a sister in Ontario too, but am not bothered.

She didn't even know anything about my intention to move to Canada and I don't intend
telling her either.
Just be positive

When did you sent your application? Did you also declared in your application that you had a sister residing in ontario?

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JI JI IRAWO said:
Hello House,
This is to announce the arrival of my nomination mail today 05.05.2015 through my CIC account.
Thank you everybody for the support
JI JI IRAWO
Hi Ji Ji, CONGRATULATIONS. What is your NOC? When did you get the AOR? Also May I know the day, your application reached Novascotia?

Kindly respond. This will help to know the PNP duration..

Best wishes,
Paul

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
sanjeev31aug said:
lystation said:
Thanks Guys!!!

I finally sent my file today and hopefully it will reach by Friday.

But I have one confusion, Why they didn't even asked for NOC code we fall under in any of the form? will they match our profile themselves?
Neither they asked for Point calculation.
Good to know you finally sent your application.

I think there was space for NOC code on page 13; don't worry much about it cause many applicants missed it as well.
Good Luck

JZPASSI

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
Doc's Request.
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
29-09-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-02-2017
Guys new to this stream .

As they have written in their website "he Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry selects highly skilled individuals who wish to live in the Province of Nova Scotia permanently and either have a permanent full-time job offer from a Nova Scotia employer or have a reasonable ability to attach quickly to Nova Scotia’s labour market."

So in this forum have somebody submitted without job offer...and is it FCFS..or on score basis

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
JZPASSI said:
Guys new to this stream .

As they have written in their website "he Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry selects highly skilled individuals who wish to live in the Province of Nova Scotia permanently and either have a permanent full-time job offer from a Nova Scotia employer or have a reasonable ability to attach quickly to Nova Scotia's labour market."

So in this forum have somebody submitted without job offer...and is it FCFS..or on score basis
This stream: Nova Scotia Demand - Express Entry, is WITHOUT JOB OFFER. There are 350 slots available, and it opened on January 1st 2015.

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
prempaulj said:
Hi Ji Ji, CONGRATULATIONS. What is your NOC? When did you get the AOR? Also May I know the day, your application reached Novascotia?

Kindly respond. This will help to know the PNP duration..

Best wishes,
Paul
Hello prempaulj,
for the benefit of all and sundry, the information you are requesting for can be found in the spreadsheet readily available in the forum.
My details are:
NOC 1111
submitted on 07.01.2015 but was received on 12.01.2015
AOR was on 13.03.2015
Nomination mail was on 05.05.2015
Thank you
Ji JI

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
ann2tee said:
Congrat JiJi, happy to a naija guy making the nomination.

We dey follow u sha ooo
Thank you my Naija People,
I am "everly representing' I am also game for the whatsapp my number is 08033173686
one of our own 'whitneyhazel' resubmitted yesterday. her form was earlier rejected because her husband failed to sign a portion.
We wish her GOOD luck
I pray for good luck for the naija guys on the forum and other people from various nationalities.
Ji Ji