Photo request on Feb. 6, sent on Feb. 11
IELTS Request
Doc. request on June 2, sent on June 10
File Transfer...
SLU July 3, start to process on July 1
Med's Request
waiting.........
drajpoot said:
@ yhw- I strongly believe that you will be the next nominated candidate in SS. May I know did they ask you any additional documents IF yes please inform us the date.

All applicants who got AOR please updates us the date of additional documents if asked by NSOI.

Thanks.
They did not ask me any additional documents. It is a pity.

kcmcgrady

Jun 9, 2013
Hey guys,

Quick Question, I just got my nomination from Nova Scotia, and am in the process of gathering my files for the PR. Should i go through express entry or should i apply through CIC and do the paper application?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much and good luck to everyone with their files!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
kcmcgrady said:
Hey guys,

Quick Question, I just got my nomination from Nova Scotia, and am in the process of gathering my files for the PR. Should i go through express entry or should i apply through CIC and do the paper application?
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you so much and good luck to everyone with their files!
Before to answer you, We would like to know you got nomination under which program if it is NSNP- Express Entry (Pilot) program without job offer , You have to go through express entry. Please tell us your application timeline details or make entry in SS

OmoladeB

Apr 4, 2015
Hello Friends,

Will it be reasonable for me to apply for NSNP now. Can i still meet up? Just got all docs ready now. Thanks

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
OmoladeB said:
Hello Friends,

Will it be reasonable for me to apply for NSNP now. Can i still meet up? Just got all docs ready now. Thanks
If you apply now, it has 1-5% chance. If you do not apply you have 0% chance. Now it is your decision.

jamie2014

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Hi Friends,

I am planning to send my application for PNP Nova Scotia next week and had a few doubts.
1). In the application guide, they have mentioned to send Originals for IELTS and ECA Reports but, in the documents checklist in NSNP100, they have mentioned 'provide copies only' for these documents. Can you please let me know whether to send originals or copies?
2). For PNP, is there any limit to the number of applications that will be accepted? any limit by occupation is there? and can we apply for two occupations together as, i have valid experience under two categories?

Thanks
Jamie

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
@whitneyhazel

Hi, sorry to bother you, did you receive any response from NS office ?
Any sort of communication, you are not active for a long time...

Please respond ...

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
jamie2014 said:
Hi Friends,

I am planning to send my application for PNP Nova Scotia next week and had a few doubts.
1). In the application guide, they have mentioned to send Originals for IELTS and ECA Reports but, in the documents checklist in NSNP100, they have mentioned 'provide copies only' for these documents. Can you please let me know whether to send originals or copies? PHOTO COPIES
2). For PNP, is there any limit to the number of applications that will be accepted? any limit by occupation is there? and can we apply for two occupations together as, i have valid experience under two categories? Cap is 350, You need to select one occupation in one application. You may send two different application

Thanks
Jamie

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Yes you are missing like some of us.
NSNP100 on page 13 Section H last line. they asked for intended occupation please fill that. It was a common mistake which most of the people did including me.

kelfinwong

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Chengdu, P.R.C
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Nomination.....
01-04-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015
LANDED..........
pending
kcmcgrady said:
Hey guys,

Hi,
It is called Nova Scotia EE program this year.
So, you need to apply through EE.
Thanks!

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamie2014 said:
Hi Friends,

1). In the application guide, they have mentioned to send Originals for IELTS and ECA Reports but, in the documents checklist in NSNP100, they have mentioned 'provide copies only' for these documents. Can you please let me know whether to send originals or copies?
2). For PNP, is there any limit to the number of applications that will be accepted? any limit by occupation is there? and can we apply for two occupations together as, i have valid experience under two categories?

Thanks
Jamie
@ Jamie2014,

IELTS and ECA - Photocopies only..They will accept only 350 without Job offer. I do not think you can apply two categories for NSP.

All the best.

jamie2014

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
drajpoot said:
Yes you are missing like some of us.
NSNP100 on page 13 Section H last line. they asked for intended occupation please fill that. It was a common mistake which most of the people did including me.

OH yes its there and i would have missed it for sure.

"If you are applying for a stream of the NSNP which does not require a job offer, what is your intended occupation?"

Thanks a lot drajpoot for help.