+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program 2016 pool

ButchRoxy

Dec 27, 2015
Good day!

I received a job offer from NS employer last November, and I'm in a stage of completing all requirements. All is done and I will send now to my Agent in Canada. Can somebody tell me how many months it will take for the nomination?? I'm in a Skilled Worker Stream..

Can you Add me in watsapp
Here is my Number +971555200861

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Hey Guys! You are all added.

I will try to answer all of your questions within next few days! I was offline for a couple of days :(

singodia

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi ButchRoxy,

Can you please update us how did you approach the employers in NS and got job offer, it will be really helpful for us.

Regards

Ravi_Hyd

Dec 31, 2014
Online based NS PNP only for NS Experience -Express Entry Category. For remaining categories paper based only.

ButchRoxy

Dec 27, 2015
singodia said:
Hi ButchRoxy,

Can you please update us how did you approach the employers in NS and got job offer, it will be really helpful for us.

Regards
Hi Singodia,

I have passed my CV thru one of registered immigration consultancy in canada then they are the ine whi find me employer, it took me 9 months before they find me employer...

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Ravi_Hyd said:
Online based NS PNP only for NS Experience -Express Entry Category. For remaining categories paper based only.
NS demand is going to be only afaik.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
For newbies:

NS Demand program will not require job offers (although that would make your life a lot easier) to make you eligible, as can be seen in their application guidelines.

Quote from there:

"There are two categories under the Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream:
Category 1: Arranged employment in Nova Scotia You have a permanent full-time job offer (in NOC 2011 Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B) from a Nova Scotia employer. The job offer must meet the arranged employment requirements described in this guide.
Category 2:
Paid Work Experience in an Opportunity Occupation You have at least one year of continuous full-time (or 1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in the last five years in one of the opportunity occupations listed in Appendix 1"

Their application guidelines is so self explanatory that it is impossible for one to miss information regarding what documents need to be sent as ORIGINALS or COPIES.

But, in order to make life easier, here's the information asked:

When preparing your application package for submission to NSOI include:
original NSNP forms and documents

copies of supporting document

Everything that isn't a NSNP form must be sent as a COPY

Simple as that.

I don't mean to be harsh or a smartass here but, come on people, go after your own information prior to asking the same questions over and over again. Everything there is to know about the process is already online. All you have to do is read it for yourself.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Guys any info anywhere when are they planning to re-open Express Entry PNP for NS?

sarahzia

Dec 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0711/2131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/JAN/2016
Doc's Request.
19/3/2016
Nomination.....
2/5/2016
AOR Received.
2/6/2016
Med's Done....
PASSED 5/6/2016
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
21/06/2016
HEY
CAN U PLZ LET ME KNOW UR IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT NAME? AND HOW MUCH DID THEY CHARGE U?

ButchRoxy said:
Hi Singodia,

I have passed my CV thru one of registered immigration consultancy in canada then they are the ine whi find me employer, it took me 9 months before they find me employer...

ykhan60

Mar 21, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
26-08-2016
andy108 said:
HI Akko,

I have actually been told that it has been closed - but could not find any official statement on the web-site - can anyone provide a link?

I do not doubt the fact that it is closed, just want to know how do they announce it.

I assume your application will be returned - so you can apply again for sure.
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is not accepting new applications at this time.
https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/