+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program 2016 pool

Raj1983

Jan 13, 2015
samarth_patil2006 said:
Hello Guys,
On 19th Aug, I received a mail from NSNP@novascotia.ca stating
"Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment." They also mentioned Case ID for my application.
I'm curious to know, Is this an initial process ? how much more time is required for stamping?

Regards,
Samarth Patil

you may expect you Nominee invite on or before Sep end(30 to 45 days).

rubelmmu007

Oct 28, 2015
andy108 said:
Exact date is not known - we shall see. However, they promise to process it quickly.

If anyone want to be added to watsapp group for NSPNP Jan 2015 - share your number.
Please add my number to the group:

+8801819210721

Thanks a lot

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everybody,

I got my aor on29.07.2016 and i am august 2015 applicant.

My e mails says following:
" To speed up the processing of your application, please submit the following information to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.

2. The NOC code for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia. To help you determine your code, go to http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

3. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, directly compare your work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.asp"

Now my problem is that i have not replied to them yet. But i cannot see any deadline in their e mail and i wish to send approriate reply by this week. Further they have not asked for any fresh reference leetters as i sent some at the time of sending my applications.

The 5 days deadline is to speed up procedure . It does not say that if i dont file in ____ days, it will be presumed refusal. Is there any deadline like othere PNP.

Further, they have not asked for fresh reference letters. Therefore the reference letters sent earlier still hold good. Do i need to send fresh reference letter.

Please help

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sugar2016 said:
Sorry ignore my post. I had mixed up for NB PNP. NS PNP has yet to open
Hello Sir,

I checked on Nova Scotia website and in the application guide under Appendix-1, I found NOC code 2133 and I have more than 7 years of work experience in the same and have a valid EE profile. So, it means I can apply to NSNP. isn't it?

Please suggest if I can prepare my application. Are they accepting the applications?

Thanks

Raj1983

Jan 13, 2015
_Aspirant said:
Hello Sir,

I checked on Nova Scotia website and in the application guide under Appendix-1, I found NOC code 2133 and I have more than 7 years of work experience in the same and have a valid EE profile. So, it means I can apply to NSNP. isn't it?

Please suggest if I can prepare my application. Are they accepting the applications?

Thanks
Hi Aspirant,

There are 2 options in NSNP- 1) Experience class - if you have at least one year of experience in Nova Scotia, Canada during last 3 years then you can apply through Nova Scotia Experience class. 2) Demand Skill - This is currently closed. you can apply in Demand skill once it is open.

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends, yesterday i have sent my reply to AOR dated 29.07.2016.

By what time should i expect a reply or good news from nova scotia pnp.

Regards

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wisak said:
Hi Everyone,
I finally received my nomination certificate from Nova Scotia yesterday (No: ****-0188). I also received ITA same day! Thanks for all the encouragement and assistance, I truly appreciate.
Congratulations wisak.
Can you please tell me after how many days of your filing reply to aor, you got your mail from NSOI. I have sent my reply on 25-08-3016. Do i have to wait for another 3 minths for them them to reply.

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj1983 said:
Hi Aspirant,

There are 2 options in NSNP- 1) Experience class - if you have at least one year of experience in Nova Scotia, Canada during last 3 years then you can apply through Nova Scotia Experience class. 2) Demand Skill - This is currently closed. you can apply in Demand skill once it is open.
Thanks for replying. Does anyone have any idea when the in-demand category will open?

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
_Aspirant said:
Thanks for replying. Does anyone have any idea when the in-demand category will open?
Later this year or early in 2017.. Stay tuned on this group and keep checking their website so you dont miss it.. ;D

Neeraj

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neerajkr80 said:
Later this year or early in 2017.. Stay tuned on this group and keep checking their website so you dont miss it.. ;D

Neeraj
Thanks. Generally, how many applications they accept and for how long they stay open for a particular intake? Do we get time to prepare our documents for that particular intake? Is there any post or guide which can help me to understand the process deeply?

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
_Aspirant said:
Thanks. Generally, how many applications they accept and for how long they stay open for a particular intake? Do we get time to prepare our documents for that particular intake? Is there any post or guide which can help me to understand the process deeply?
Last year it was a paper based program, hence was open all through 2015 unitl Dec. 17 but this time NS going online and no one can answer for how long it will remain open, meaning might be they adopt the same strategy of SINP by opening at certain intervals in a year or may be they open for quite a time once in a year- no one knows yet.

We only need to wait and watch how NS implement the online application since it is the first time.. ;D

Hope I am able to give you an insight, the maximum I can at this point. ;)

Neeraj

_Aspirant

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Neerajkr80 said:
Last year it was a paper based program, hence was open all through 2015 unitl Dec. 17 but this time NS going online and no one can answer for how long it will remain open, meaning might be they adopt the same strategy of SINP by opening at certain intervals in a year or may be they open for quite a time once in a year- no one knows yet.

We only need to wait and watch how NS implement the online application since it is the first time.. ;D

Hope I am able to give you an insight, the maximum I can at this point. ;)

Neeraj
I understand Sir. Thanks for the input. It means I have to keep myself updated about their announcements.

auh_ab

Star Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LV
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
subitted with application
Noc 1111 is in the demand list.
Any idea about the of number of ppl they will take.

bala1980

Aug 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30/Sep/16
AOR Received.
12/Nov/16