+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia PNP

robb83

Jul 4, 2016
hi guys

I know the minimum requirements to qualify for PNP under NS, anyone familiar with how the fast track works?

Also when being granted what is exactly looked for

I was advised financial footprint and sincerity of staying in the area

Whilst buying a house was mentioned, after being in the country for 6/12 months I dont know if I'd want to do that

What else can I do to improve this and how is it precisely assesed

I will have a job with the firm I work for and they have a law firm who will help with this but I want some info upfront

Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
are there fast track at all?

Hopefully when new system kicks in, the processing time will be decreased, lets say to SINP levels.

sanketshukla

Jan 26, 2015
I have Received to submit the Valid Express Entry Profile number and Job seeker Validation COde from NSNP

and have asked me to submit the document ..Unfortunate My Wife IELTS expired and my Express entry profile got less point 64 .But now my wife has to reappear .on jAn 7th

Whether the NSNP case officer will consider the request till my wife reappear for exam MY rest of the document are upto date only due to reason my wife IELTS expiration one week before am not able to submit the Express profile number

Please suggest what can I do for this Do CASE office consider this case.Does anyone has face such situation before please contact me on sanketshukla@yahoo.com urgently as I need to reply in 5 days of time. to NSNP

Jan 28, 2017
I have scored 5.5 in ielts and it makes my eligible for NSNP, i have submitted my all valid docs on 5th jan....can u pls let me know how much time it will take to finish whole process from submitting docs to ITA. My agent told me that it will take 12 to 15 months....are there any possiblities for early complition of whole.process???

Eureka

Apr 25, 2016
Manthan Parikh85 said:
I have scored 5.5 in ielts and it makes my eligible for NSNP, i have submitted my all valid docs on 5th jan....can u pls let me know how much time it will take to finish whole process from submitting docs to ITA. My agent told me that it will take 12 to 15 months....are there any possiblities for early complition of whole.process???
Does NSPNP reopen right now? i think NSPNP closed in 2016 whole year, and still not open right now.