+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

jovialrish

Oct 13, 2020
Thanks. I was just a bit worried abt my nomination expiring coz I had submitted all my ITA documents on 24th April and my nomination expires on 30th Sep. As there is a backlog of applications I was wondering what would happen. Do let me know when you get a reply.

All the best and good luck with ur application.
Once you have submitted your PR application after that it doesnt matter when is your nomination expiry. Nomination is only until submission of PR application.
Now the waiting period starts. I will surely share any information I get further. Do share if you get anything.
Good luck.

Ayofeyi

Feb 26, 2021
Hello guys anyone with information as regards those that submitted there application NSNP in February any news as regards your application yet….

Ayofeyi

Feb 26, 2021
Hello guys anyone with information as regards those that submitted there application NSNP in February any news as regards your application yet is over 4 months,has anyone gotten his or her nomination letter….

Ayofeyi

Feb 26, 2021
@Archit156 @Ayofeyi if u guys scroll through the last couple of pages a few of us have got our nomination letters in feb/mar itself.
Really I submitted mine around February 26th 2021 after receiving my LOI,but this is June yet to get any update on my application I called to confirm was told application is yet to be treated under processing…will love to hear from the house if there is any update or useful information

Adrian Markus

Dec 30, 2017
Hi all,
I would like to understand about Nova Scotia express entry and PNP. If a person has one year experience in NS in NOC B and an IELTS score of 6.
How to go about it? and how does the selection work.

Please let me know.
Thank you

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Hi all,
I would like to understand about Nova Scotia express entry and PNP. If a person has one year experience in NS in NOC B and an IELTS score of 6.
How to go about it? and how does the selection work.

Please let me know.
Thank you
Hi, Do you have any idea which path is applicable to you? Or is this what you’re trying to find out. There’s some useful info on the NSOI website.

Nawang

Nov 5, 2020
Hi All

Wanted to share my timeline

LOI- May 22nd 2020 Noc 3012 Nurse
Submitted application - June 4th 2020
Completion check / case number - June 11th 2020
Additional information required - 9th Sept 2020
Information given -1 4th Sept 2020
Nomination received- 1 4th Sept 2020

Good luck everyone!
Hello Ceecee,
Any progress in your process to Nova Scotia? Mine no updates after my Medicals done in Jan2021...

Nawang

Nov 5, 2020
Are you also a nurse? Did they email you checklist on what docs to submit?
Hi PrincessR,
I am also a nurse ,from India,who got LOI on May 2020. I got my nomination and ITA. Medicals and PCC done on January 2021. But since then no updates in process. Quite worried. What about you?

Nawang

Nov 5, 2020
Hello. Got an LOI yesterday and working on completing the documents needed, most especially the proof of funds. Question: can my fiance shoulder the full amount for the proof of funds as gift of deed? Or that's gonna raise red flags to the IO?

1. How many days is the LOI valid for?
2. I'm applying to the Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream, anybody else has the same experience?
Hi,

I am also applying to Nova Scotia Labor Market Priorities stream since May 2020 draw with code 3012 from India. I have completed my Medicals and PCC in Jan 2021. And since then no progress with the process. What about you?