+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia PNP EE NSNP EE nomination processing time?

NoMuffin

Sep 18, 2022
Hello all. Please help me reduce my anxiety (or increase it lol). This is becoming a bit stressful.

I was wondering if anyone could share your timeline for NSEE nomination this year.

I heard the waiting has become long but I really didn't expect this long (almost half a year) because it used to be quick early this year.

The last time when I communicated with the NS immigration dept, they said I was still in queue for assessment and it's been more than 5 months. Which is a bit exceptional? This gets me worried if I'm the only one waiting this long..

Any response will be much appreciated!

Reactions: Pragash_94

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Hello all. Please help me reduce my anxiety (or increase it lol). This is becoming a bit stressful.

I was wondering if anyone could share your timeline for NSEE nomination this year.

I heard the waiting has become long but I really didn't expect this long (almost half a year) because it used to be quick early this year.

The last time when I communicated with the NS immigration dept, they said I was still in queue for assessment and it's been more than 5 months. Which is a bit exceptional? This gets me worried if I'm the only one waiting this long..

Any response will be much appreciated!
through which stream you apply? Nova Scotia select directly from Express entry?

Wesaxon1993

Oct 15, 2022
I have been waiting for 5 months and 25 days for the NS Experience express entry, their replied to my status was also “your application is in queue for assessment”.

reddyoramar

Jul 25, 2018
HI,I Applied on August 5th,2022 Under NS PNP express entry stream. Got my completeness check done on August 31 2022 saying my application is in queue for assessment. Still waiting for the reply from Province! Please share the timeline.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Thusha852

Dec 14, 2022
Hi,

I applied for NSNP under occupation in demand stream on 6 September 2022 and I received an acknowledgment receipt on 7 October. It's been nearly four months now, I recently sent a mail to Nova scotia immigration to check the current status of my application, and the reply I received was as below.
I would be very much appreciative If anyone could help me figure out the approximate timeline to get the final decision on my application and at what stage my file is.

"Your application is currently in the queue for processing.

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
For me (in NS)
2022 Nov 4th, Submit an application
2022 Dec 6th, Apporoved nomination

But the ITA stopped and I can't do anything

Last edited:

Nyoung

Mar 23, 2022
You mean you got the 600 points a month after submitting? Which stream?
NSEE Stream
After receiving the nomination, I heard that the ITA was stopped due to the IRCC's NOC system error, and I accepted the nomination in EE profile, but 600 points have not been added.