+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia PNP addittional request... Urgent Help Required

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Guys, I need some guidance.
Nova Scotia now asks me for additional info for financial update and have been asked comparison between intended occupation and NOC Code for the last ten years and have also been sent a word file as a template to fill.

My questions:
1. Are we required to email them scanned copy of these documents or shall we send them the originals by post?
2. Is the intended occupation and NOC comparision document filled by myself and certified by myself within the template provided or should I be asking my employer this document again ( Work reference already sent to NS with original application) with all detailed comparision certified by my employer?

Please help.

jkcanada

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Other
eecandidate said:
Nova Scotia now asks me for additional info for financial update and have been asked comparison between intended occupation and NOC Code for the last ten years and have also been sent a word file as a template to fill.

My questions:
1. Are we required to email them scanned copy of these documents or shall we send them the originals by post?
2. Is the intended occupation and NOC comparision document filled by myself and certified by myself within the template provided or should I be asking my employer this document again ( Work reference already sent to NS with original application) with all detailed comparision certified by my employer?

Please help.
All the correspondence between NS and you will be in over emails; just reply to the email with the documents.
Regarding NOC, you (not ur employer) need to fill your duties in the format provided by the case officer, it is a generic request received by many for NSNP. I think they send this NOC request by default even when u have provided it earlier-maybe they want it in their format.
Best of Luck on ur application

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
eecandidate said:

My questions:

Please help.
hello! when did you submit your application? I submitted mine end of March, haven't heard from them yet!

nafstyle

Star Member
Oct 4, 2015
Guys!!

Is there a Low income cut-off limit for Nova Scotia PNP?
I came across a statement saying that to be eligible one must have an annual income of more than 30,000 CAD.

Is that true??

Please help..

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Jkcanada,
Thankyou for the information.

Nafstyle,
I havent heard any of that information. Can you share us the link?

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Guys, I have a NOC dilemma. Please help.

I applied under NOC Other Financial Officers under EE profile, however for NSNP application I have applied under 1111 Financial Auditors and Accountants. I am a qualified accountant and have worked as Financial and Investment Analysts, Financial Auditors and Accountants as Accountants are well versed to work within any business function. Also, some NOCs are really confusing as they are so similar. Shall I change to 1111 under EE Profile before I submit addittional info to NS or leave as it is. I am lil worried as I dont want this to mess me up at the last minute.

Please guide.