+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia or Saskatchewan?

Enchanter

Sep 22, 2014
Hi guys,

Can you please let me know which state is better for marketing, advertising and web development? Also, I was looking online and I found that the cost of living in Halifax is almost 15-20% higher than Regina.. Can anyone confirm which one is better?

Thanks,

Khaled
I think maritime provinces are much better than saskatchewan in terms of jobs, cost of living, and especially weather. Regina is small so u if u r moving with family u may want to come here but once u r here u r stucked and cannot move. so think wisely before u choose. also weather is very very bad

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I love the greater hailfax area but also like Saskatoon. The unemployment level is lower in Saskatchewan so if your concern is about jobs I think I would go with Saskatchewan. Obviously do your own research basically on your own specific skills. One may be much more useful in one location. Saskatchewan is is a younger province where as the Maritimes is trying to attract younger people except Halifax. Both smaller cities with crazy weather but not the same weather.

NetMecca

Dec 12, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
14-07-2009
SK - Terrible weather, more jobs, bigger cities, cost of living is higher, Inland.
NS - Weather is much better, jobs are a problem (hard to find), small city. Pretty decent lifestyle. Cost of living is lower. Ocean side.

Reactions: canuck78

Jummy17

Feb 28, 2018
My friend, who is a widow with children, she lost her husband 6 years ago, she remarried before landing in Canada (she went to registry just a week before she landed), but she didn't update her information online that she has remarried. So when she landed, they asked her if she remarried and she said yes and brought out the wedding certificate. They seized her documents from her and asked her to come back today..it was there they told her it was misrepresentation and why didn't she update her status, and so they asked her to go back to Nigeria or bring her lawyer by tommorrow...please what can she do?)

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My friend, who is a widow with children, she lost her husband 6 years ago, she remarried before landing in Canada (she went to registry just a week before she landed), but she didn't update her information online that she has remarried. So when she landed, they asked her if she remarried and she said yes and brought out the wedding certificate. They seized her documents from her and asked her to come back today..it was there they told her it was misrepresentation and why didn't she update her status, and so they asked her to go back to Nigeria or bring her lawyer by tommorrow...please what can she do?)
This has nothing to do with this thread. Create your own thread!

Btw, your friend has misrepresented her case.