+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia NP 1/24/2019 NOC 1111

ACMA-WASIM-CMA

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks! What group?

We have just received a great news! Our application for nomination under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program has been approved.

Date Nomination Issued: March 18, 2019

Since my documents have been checked already by NSNP, I expect once I get the ITA, checking of documents again will not take long. Am I right?
What was your CRS score?

kapsg_88

Mar 22, 2018
Thank you phl2019 for your feedback, I would love to join the whatsup group.Actually, my NOC is 1225 and I am not sure under which stream I was concidered and should apply for, it’s not even mentioned in the LOI! I sent them an email 3 days ago but nobody responded yet. Here is what it says:

“The Government of Nova Scotia is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

If you want Nova Scotia to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contactNova Scotia directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Nova Scotia. You will first have to satisfy Nova Scotia that you meet the requirements of their program.”
Hi there, my Noc code is also 1225. Have you applied for any PNP . As far as I know 1225 noc isn't there on any province list

Emmalee1121

Nov 21, 2019
Dear all,

I'm totally new here. May I seek help from you guys in respect of NOC 1111 for Nova Scotia please?

Is the occupation under Cat B open every year? I am preparing the documents to lodge an application, but have no idea what to do first, would anyone please kindly give me some advices! ?

Thank you so much!

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Dear all,

I'm totally new here. May I seek help from you guys in respect of NOC 1111 for Nova Scotia please?

Is the occupation under Cat B open every year? I am preparing the documents to lodge an application, but have no idea what to do first, would anyone please kindly give me some advices! ?

Thank you so much!
NOC1111 is a priority stream in Nova Scotia. If you happen to have the required number of years fulfilling the same duties an NOC1111 in Canada would and you indicated interest in living in Nova Scotia in your profile then you might get invited to apply for NSNP via LMPS. Good luck.

Emmalee1121

Nov 21, 2019
NOC1111 is a priority stream in Nova Scotia. If you happen to have the required number of years fulfilling the same duties an NOC1111 in Canada would and you indicated interest in living in Nova Scotia in your profile then you might get invited to apply for NSNP via LMPS. Good luck.
Many thanks!