+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia - NOI - Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities - Error: "Applications for this stream are not being accepted at this time."

smhamza

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
I got NOI from Nova Scotia. My profile is:

I have no job offer from Nova Scotia
I have never been to Nova Scotia
I have never been in contact with any of these entities: Scotia Health Authority (NSHA), College of Physicians and Surgeons of NS, Nova Scotia Department of Health and Wellness, IWK Heath Centre. we are not even sure what exactly they do.

So I chose Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities

But When I try to proceed, it says, "Applications for this stream are not being accepted at this time."

can someone please help?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

I have never been in contact with any of these entities: Scotia Health Authority (NSHA), College of Physicians and Surgeons of NS, Nova Scotia Department of Health and Wellness, IWK Heath Centre. we are not even sure what exactly they do.

But When I try to proceed, it says, "Applications for this stream are not being accepted at this time."

can someone please help?
Call them.

Cha2

Star Member
Mar 25, 2014

can someone please help?

I am having the same issue. Please have you resolved yours?