+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Noc code 4214

Jun 28, 2019
Anu update on everyone?

June 22- submitted my application
June 24 - Completeness check
July 9 - received ADR
July 10 - submitted ADR
Now, waiting and praying for nomination to arrive.

Can you share yours?
June 21 - Submitted my application
July 5 - Received ADR
July 12 - Submitted ADR

Presently waiting and also praying for nomination

stmystics

Jul 17, 2019
Anu update on everyone?

June 22- submitted my application
July 9 - received ADR
July 10 - submitted ADR
Now, waiting and praying for nomination to arrive.

Can you share yours?
What ADR did they request from you?

stmystics

Jul 17, 2019
Hi all,

Just wanna have some insight from you guys... Can u plz shed some light on the fact that if BeD degree is eligible for NOC 4124 as some of u r already in the process of getting ADRs. My wife has got 5 yrs of teaching experience in pre primary classes (3-5 years) age group plus she is BSc and BeD degree holder.

Your help will really be appreciable. Thx in advancece. Waiting for
You must contact Nuova Scotia Department of Education and Early Childhood for them to evaluate your degree. It is important to send your course by course transcripts(you can have this done by WES) for them to evaluate if you qualify to be an Early childhood educator.

Determinedforcan

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Jayceeabdulwasiu,

Firstly, can u plz share if have applied with Masters in education degree or an other specialization in Masters?

Secondly, is ECE degree or diploma mandatory for applying for PNP as it is only employment requirements and jobs and duties are

Determinedforcan

Jul 17, 2019
Hi

Can anyone please tell if B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) degree sufficient for NOC 4214? Or ECE degree or diploma is mandatory?

Please

stmystics

Jul 17, 2019
Hi

Can anyone please tell if B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) degree sufficient for NOC 4214? Or ECE degree or diploma is mandatory?

Please
ECE certificate or diploma is required, contact Ministry of education and early childhood education in Nova Scotia. They will advise you on what to do. Do it ASAP to save time. Good luck

Determinedforcan

Jul 17, 2019
Hi Stmystics,

Thank you very much for your prompt response. Really appreciate that. But I have read somewhere in the this forum that ece degree or diploma is "employment requirements" but the thing that matter is "Jobs and Duties " in that NOC for which you can file a case for PNP or EE. Please clarify. Looking forward to hear