+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova Scotia Community college

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
What are the odds of getting the admission in advance diploma in International Business from NSCC if I'll apply with 6.75 CGPA and 11 years of work experience but without GMAT and no prior work experience in economics, marketing and accounting?

And how safe it will be to apply study visa later if I'll get the admission from this college as an international student?

fatehparminder

Jul 17, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
What are the odds of getting the admission in advance diploma in International Business from NSCC if I'll apply with 6.75 CGPA and 11 years of work experience but without GMAT and no prior work experience in economics, marketing and accounting?

And how safe it will be to apply study visa later if I'll get the admission from this college as an international student?
Hi, so which course did you apply for? I hope you got the study visa.

Merry123

Aug 8, 2021

It depends on your past experience is in which field and ties in your country.
It is safe anyway. But chances are very low.
Diploma takes you to unsafe zone with no related experience.