+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nova scotia category b pnp.

Hopeofnewlife

Jul 13, 2017
Helloo friends
can someone tell me about NOVA SCOTIA PNP CATEGORY B. I missed a chance on 5th July . How to get info about next opening? I mean any notification, .....

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
Helloo friends
can someone tell me about NOVA SCOTIA PNP CATEGORY B. I missed a chance on 5th July . How to get info about next opening? I mean any notification, .....
nova scotia doesn't sent notification in advance however they will update there website on the day of opening. you need to check there website regularly as it is 1st come 1st serve basis.

Reactions: Hopeofnewlife

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
I have a question:

Can someone please guide me on the below statement:

Personal History
Give the details of your personal history for the past 5 years. If you are under 23 years old, give us the details since the age of 18. Start with the most recent information. Under 'Activity', write your occupation or job title if you were working. If you were not working, tell us what you were doing, for example: unemployed, studying, travelling, retired, in detention.
NOTE: Do not leave any gaps in time. Even a gap of one month will make your application take longer to process.

Question::
If you were employed during the last 5 years, you just mentioned the dates and period along with activity 'employed'.

This is not the section which is inquiring about the travelling that you have done while you were on job..As the latter part of the statement has if you were not in employment, then tell us what you were doing...

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
nova scotia doesn't sent notification in advance however they will update there website on the day of opening. you need to check there website regularly as it is 1st come 1st serve basis.
Hello, i know this is a very old thread but I would like to ask? Do i upload my documents on the day category b opens or can i upload it on my account well before they announce?

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Oh wow congratulations, im so glad somebody is answering me, everyone disappeared into watsapp groups :)

Do you think it will open again this year ,or do they open once a year?

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
Oh wow congratulations, im so glad somebody is answering me, everyone disappeared into watsapp groups :)

Do you think it will open again this year ,or do they open once a year?
my guess it will open again by oct18 as 30% people from last intake are still waiting for nomination.

Reactions: Zigzag85

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Okay so they don’t open unless they are done with all nominations. Good point.
So there is hope it might open again for 2018.
That’s good news I guess.

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
October AND December????. TWICE ?!
that’s awesome...
I hope they do the same this year.
I’m trying to put my pdfs and files together to get ready for the intake :)

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
I have work experience 2 years in the past 6 years but since 2016 im unemployed.
Do you think that would be a problem???

The whole staff chaged as well and it took ALOT of hardwork to get experience letter from my x manager.
Do you think i might get rejected because I don’t work there anymore? Or the staff don’t know me very well?

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
I have work experience 2 years in the past 6 years but since 2016 im unemployed.
Do you think that would be a problem???

The whole staff chaged as well and it took ALOT of hardwork to get experience letter from my x manager.
Do you think i might get rejected because I don’t work there anymore? Or the staff don’t know me very well?
no they wont reject you as long as your providing all documents like joining letter, detailed job experience letter, salary slips etc. which proves that you were genially working there.
unemployment since 2016 wont affect your application as long as ur proving entire details of what exactly you were doing during this time if u were not working. like holidays, business, unemployed. etc.